NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what did you have for dinner tonight?

+22
NathanExplosion
Drag0naut
JustCallMeJJ
Pokai
Cyanine
LunaSerenity
Seher
Mystic
Harbinger2nd
Zverca
ravenmist
zonya
Sealing
PashaHealer
Draxin
xROMULUSx
Vashtii
DominaTricks
Zyppora
Zzerase
Todash
Daeshala
26 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

So what did you have for dinner tonight? - Page 4 Empty Re: So what did you have for dinner tonight?

Post  DominaTricks Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:39 am

Vash - that sounds delicious. Last night was some fish -n- chips for Shocker & I. Have to work late tonight so it's left over - whatever - or just a quick sandwich.
DominaTricks
DominaTricks

Back to top Go down

So what did you have for dinner tonight? - Page 4 Empty Re: So what did you have for dinner tonight?

Post  Vashtii Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:25 pm

I'm not sure what to do for dinner tonight....probably left overs or a sandwhich just like you Razz who knows, maybe we'll go wild and have some cereal xD
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:30 pm

well not for dinner but i just ate a PB&J samie and a bowl of tapioca pudding
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:32 pm

omg pb&j sounds like heaven right now!

I'm just sitting here with a big cup of coffee.....had toast before work.
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Draxin Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:48 pm

Well I had more than my share of PB&J's over the last 8 weeks....but tonight had a excellent dinner at a local steak house. Starters were shrimp cocktail, calamari & bruschetta, then a salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing, a main course of a bone in filet (medium rare) with au-gratin potatoes and to finish it off after dinner drinks and a double espresso. It was just right not to much to be stuffed but sure wasn't hungry.
Draxin
Draxin

Back to top Go down

Post  DominaTricks Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:51 pm

OMG Draxin *drools* bounce
DominaTricks
DominaTricks

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:47 am

*raises hand* did u take any home with u Drax????? *dom and vash check the fridge*
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:28 am

Zomg, that sounds awesome!

I had pizza. Nuff said.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:35 am

Had dinner with some friends....cornish game hens, with rice, salad and an apple spice cake (with butter sauce) for dessert. *nom nom*

Tonight is the homemade crock-pot chili that I made for last night's dinner when I forgot about dinner with my friends :-p
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  DominaTricks Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:37 pm

Chili is ALWAYS good - have not made that in a while. Tonight was tacos ~ yummy!! tongue
DominaTricks
DominaTricks

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:40 pm

OOooo, now I'm getting hungry...*thinks about chili waiting at home*

Time to bust through the work on my desk so I can go eat.
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:38 pm

meatball sammie's with jalapeno cheese & hash browns Razz
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  ravenmist Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:39 pm

today will be Hamburgers mmmmm BIG hamburgers i love the Hawaian
ravenmist
ravenmist

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:16 am

Last night was tomato soup. Tonight will be healthfood =(
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:56 am

lol "heathfood" can still be good zyp ^^
Tonight was rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes and corn with a roll n butter from the grocery "to go" section.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:22 am

Daeshala wrote:lol "heathfood" can still be good zyp ^^
Tonight was rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes and corn with a roll n butter from the grocery "to go" section.

No they can't. They're veggies. They were created by God as disgusting.

I don't get how everything that tastes good is supposed to be unhealthy and everything that's healthy tastes like crap. It's like some huge cosmic joke being played on us.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:09 pm

healthy food doesn't taste horrible - trust me I cook fresh and healthy all the time. It is a very rare day that I buy anything pre-made or from a box...I always hit the produce and meat sections hard and leave with enough stuff to make my own meals. Not only do they taste waaaaaaay better, but they don't have all that nasty preservative junk in it that actually IS horrible for you.

If you need proof that healthy food tastes good, stop by and I'll show you it really does :-p
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealing Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:11 pm

where do u live then? (better not tell cus shock will be there in notime)
Sealing
Sealing

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Sealing wrote:where do u live then? (better not tell cus shock will be there in notime)

We're in Oregon, and it doesn't matter if Shock shows up cuz that means DOM comes too and she can help me out here ;-)
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Vashtii wrote:We're in Oregon, and it doesn't matter if Shock shows up cuz that means DOM comes too and she can help me out here ;-)

HOLY CRAP I blame Vashtii for impure thoughts! >.<
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  DominaTricks Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:56 am

I've always wanted to go out west.... Razz Smile *packs suitcase*
DominaTricks
DominaTricks

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:26 am

DominaTricks wrote:I've always wanted to go out west.... Razz Smile *packs suitcase*

welcome dear, can't wait til u arrive xD
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:44 pm

so last night I made hot wings - but instead of frying them I baked them in the oven...VERY *nom nom*! Probably will do the same thing tonight since it turned out so good ^^ Much more affordable than eating out too, last night cost me under $5.00 :p
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:59 pm

yup yup were very very nom nom ^^
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:04 pm

I ate soup. Tomato soup.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next