NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winner winner chicken dinner I found an uber icon maker!

3 posters

Go down

Winner winner chicken dinner I found an uber icon maker! Empty Winner winner chicken dinner I found an uber icon maker!

Post  ThisIsBS Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:11 pm

IF anyone remembers the whole discussion~"would the 9s logo be cooler if the background were clear?" I may be able to help determine if it would or not ^^

Apparently I work pretty well with a certain icon maker called IcoFX, which was originally intended for the purpose of making icons for the windows desktop. Pretty confident it would work pretty great with anything though, Here's a lil example of what I managed to do after turning a pic into an icon and back again after editing~

Winner winner chicken dinner I found an uber icon maker! Clouda10

And nah the background on it isn't black just to make my point seem proven, it's actually clear. I'll try this out with the logo if anyone wants me to, or someone else that would prolly be better with this type of software could give it a shot or something xD I'd leave the choice up to one of the higher ups Smile
ThisIsBS
ThisIsBS

Back to top Go down

Winner winner chicken dinner I found an uber icon maker! Empty Re: Winner winner chicken dinner I found an uber icon maker!

Post  Mystic Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:49 pm

i dragged that img to desk top the back ground is black to me
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Winner winner chicken dinner I found an uber icon maker! Empty Re: Winner winner chicken dinner I found an uber icon maker!

Post  ThisIsBS Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:03 am

huh, that's odd, your desktop isn't black is it?

heh just kidding. Maybe it's because the format for the picture changed when I moved it onto the forum. It was placed on a black background, hence its own black background. I dunno, for me the background was originally white and now it just shows the pic with my desktop as the background.
ThisIsBS
ThisIsBS

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag0naut Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:39 am

i saved the image to my desktop and opened it in paint, it seems to have a black background, it isnt clear
Drag0naut
Drag0naut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down