NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what did you have for dinner tonight?

+22
NathanExplosion
Drag0naut
JustCallMeJJ
Pokai
Cyanine
LunaSerenity
Seher
Mystic
Harbinger2nd
Zverca
ravenmist
zonya
Sealing
PashaHealer
Draxin
xROMULUSx
Vashtii
DominaTricks
Zyppora
Zzerase
Todash
Daeshala
26 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

So what did you have for dinner tonight? - Page 3 Empty Re: So what did you have for dinner tonight?

Post  ravenmist Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Zyppora wrote: ZOMG MARRY ME! O.O;

O.o if u are a Girl, and a pretty one hehehe maybe...........if u are a guy.....well.... ahm.. i can recomend you a sushi bar rolf
ravenmist
ravenmist

Back to top Go down

So what did you have for dinner tonight? - Page 3 Empty Re: So what did you have for dinner tonight?

Post  Zyppora Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:37 pm

ravenmist wrote:O.o if u are a Girl, and a pretty one hehehe maybe...........if u are a guy.....well.... ahm.. i can recomend you a sushi bar rolf

Eh ... nvm then xD The sushi still sounds delicious though Razz
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Todash Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:20 pm

Since it was Thanksgiving, I had:

Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Deviled Eggs, Homemade Rolls (Made by Me), Green Beans, and Mac and Cheese.

For Dessert: Cheese Cake, Pumpkin Roll, Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Pound Cake (Made by Me), and an Eclair type dessert.

Yeah, I am Stuffed Laughing
Todash
Todash

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:04 pm

Thanksgiving dinner was fantastic: Turkey, baked mashed potatoes, dressing, homemade rolls with strawberry jam, my deviled eggs, green beans, Brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes with marshmallows....pumpkin pie....coffee....nom nom
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:30 pm

Zomg you guys have all been pigging out on nommies while I have to do with veggies 'n crap T___T no fair!
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:37 pm

Zyppora wrote:Zomg you guys have all been pigging out on nommies while I have to do with veggies 'n crap T___T no fair!

simple solution: move

or, cook better food ^^
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:16 pm

=.= I'm moving in like a week, to my new apartment that is. And cooking is a disaster if left to me.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:17 pm

Zyppora wrote:=.= I'm moving in like a week, to my new apartment that is. And cooking is a disaster if left to me.

hmm, guess I'll have to try to help ya with that
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:03 am

/me likes to cook Smile
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:41 pm

i made homemade pot pie last night using left over veggies and thanksgiving turkey ^^ *nom nom*

p.s. for those of you who do not know what I am referencing when I say *nom nom* here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q

lol!
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealing Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:08 pm

*nom nom* addicting song lets all sing nom nom xD
i had tacos today Yummy
Sealing
Sealing

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:16 am

Had cauliflower with a cheese sauce and meatloaf yesterday. I was home late so it was only lukewarm but when you're hungry that don't matter Smile
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger2nd Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:32 am

Tonight it was burgers, tomorrow pizza, repeat for the next nine months so you don't die, but get extremely sick of the food. Ahhhh the college life.
Harbinger2nd
Harbinger2nd

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:16 am

Harbinger2nd wrote:Tonight it was burgers, tomorrow pizza, repeat for the next nine months so you don't die, but get extremely sick of the food. Ahhhh the college life.

Where's the beer? Question
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:30 pm

zyp, you need to stop eating cauliflower and cheese sauce. Goodness, fry yourself up an egg or two, have a couple peices of toast - at least thats better for you :-p
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger2nd Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:11 pm

Zyppora wrote: Where's the beer? Question

in the keg at the house down the block. I wash down all my meals with a game of beer pong. drunken
Harbinger2nd
Harbinger2nd

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Vashtii wrote:zyp, you need to stop eating cauliflower and cheese sauce. Goodness, fry yourself up an egg or two, have a couple peices of toast - at least thats better for you :-p

I had pizza salami today. That better?

Harbinger2nd wrote:
Zyppora wrote: Where's the beer? Question

in the keg at the house down the block. I wash down all my meals with a game of beer pong. drunken

Beer pong ftw.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:05 pm

yes
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:48 am

Vashtii wrote:yes

You're not too keen on healthfood are you? Wink
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  DominaTricks Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:54 am

Last night Shocker & I had shake-n-bake pork chops, roasted potatoes & carrots. WAS YUMMY!! Tonight I think we're gonna do the pizza thing ourselves. Razz
DominaTricks
DominaTricks

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:56 am

DominaTricks wrote:Last night Shocker & I had shake-n-bake pork chops, roasted potatoes & carrots. WAS YUMMY!! Tonight I think we're gonna do the pizza thing ourselves. Razz

hmmm sounds good...I have all sorts of yummy meat in the freezer, steak, pork ribs, chicken, pot roasts...problem is that I'm never home enough to thaw em out, or by the time I know i'll have time (and energy) to cook meat, its that evening and I go, "crap still frozen" -sigh- I need to plan ahead but thingsa re just soo busy lately!
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  DominaTricks Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:09 pm

I have the same problem Vash
DominaTricks
DominaTricks

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:44 am

DominaTricks wrote:I have the same problem Vash

good to know I'm not alone! All of the meat I buy goes straight into the freezer, as ROM and I hit the sales in that section everytime we go shopping, I'm overflowing in chicken and beef atm!

Although I am proud of myself...I took the pork ribs out yesterday so guess whats for dinner, ^^
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  ravenmist Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:03 pm

tonight ill prepare some Italian Food such Pasta with meatballs, Lassagne and why not,,,,, some personal Pizzas to begin ^^
ravenmist
ravenmist

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:34 pm

I made steak with a homemade bleu cheese steak butter...as well as some grilled chicken - along with cremy mashed potatoes, veggies, rolls and dessert.

Tonight...ish left over steak :-)
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next