NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what did you have for dinner tonight?

+22
NathanExplosion
Drag0naut
JustCallMeJJ
Pokai
Cyanine
LunaSerenity
Seher
Mystic
Harbinger2nd
Zverca
ravenmist
zonya
Sealing
PashaHealer
Draxin
xROMULUSx
Vashtii
DominaTricks
Zyppora
Zzerase
Todash
Daeshala
26 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

So what did you have for dinner tonight? - Page 9 Empty Re: So what did you have for dinner tonight?

Post  ChesterMcClain Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:05 am

NAthan doesnt count cause...... he just doesnt. Razz im closest
ChesterMcClain
ChesterMcClain

Back to top Go down

So what did you have for dinner tonight? - Page 9 Empty Re: So what did you have for dinner tonight?

Post  NathanExplosion Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:05 am

psh u dont count D:
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:22 pm

went to Claudia's and didn't see Nathan - that was a disappointment ^^ - but had a bunch of fun hanging out with some friends....the other night we had pizza and last night we had steak and eggs =)
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  NathanExplosion Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:26 pm

lol i was at work yesterday Razz
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 pm

it wasn't yesterday it was friday night, fail nathan =)
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  NathanExplosion Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:39 pm

oh i was at the bar Razz friends band played
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:41 pm

should have been at MY bar =)
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  NathanExplosion Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:45 pm

hehe yeah, maybe soon Very Happy if i get a day off lol
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealing Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:41 pm

HAMBURGERS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sealing
Sealing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Sealing wrote:HAMBURGERS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wonder how a seal would taste :O
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseHealer Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Vashtii wrote:well, going to Claudia's tonight (30th and Hawthorne) to watch the aussie footy game at 9pm - you could always drop by Nathan =)

aussie aussie aussie! oi oi oi!

Which aussie football game? Shocked

ApocalypseHealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:19 pm

The re-match between St. Kilda and Collingwood
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseHealer Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Vashtii wrote:The re-match between St. Kilda and Collingwood
lol hahahahahaha i hope u go for collingwood.... faaaaaack st.kilda im happy they didnt win hahaha but although i dont really like AFL....although collingwood is a crazy team... they are so consistent n hardly lose

ApocalypseHealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:24 pm

naw, I usually root for the underdog =) It's no fun rooting for someone who wins all the time, hehe, besides the aussie's I was at the bar with were going for St. Kilda...I was even ready to sing the fight song =) but it was still a fun time, lots of beer and kicking the footy around outside during half time =)
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseHealer Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Vashtii wrote:naw, I usually root for the underdog =) It's no fun rooting for someone who wins all the time, hehe, besides the aussie's I was at the bar with were going for St. Kilda...I was even ready to sing the fight song =) but it was still a fun time, lots of beer and kicking the footy around outside during half time =)

lol nice... i was studying for my business exam at the quarter intervals....so yea...looks like u had more fun.
St. Kilda is the "nice" team....collingwood are just ruthless, but yea i missed some of the fights in the game, think there was a couple lol
those are the best moment ahaha

ApocalypseHealer

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisIsBS Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:55 pm

I didn't even notice till now, Dae brought up GOLDFISH CRACKERS in her first post!!! Surprised nom nom nom, I want some!!

I can't say what I had for dinner since I don't eat, I photosynthesize, unless you want me saying I ate the sun's rays Razz I could go for some juicy juice though.
ThisIsBS
ThisIsBS

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Tonight I'm having those pork chops I listed above a few posts ago...last night I had grocery store chineese food lol.
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9