NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BabyTodash Application

+15
Zverca
Daeshala
BBG
Mystic
LuckyBreed
xROMULUSx
flamingsword
Clutch
MyAxeRockz
Lindemann
DaenV
Todash
UnderworldHedes
Warb1rD
BabyTodash1
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BabyTodash Application - Page 2 Empty Re: BabyTodash Application

Post  Mystic Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:31 pm

well BT was let in under the family card the first time that cards been played ... this time it's on merit and worth as a player .

dae scolded bt , harped on bt as did I . dae even said she went to his dad on occasions about his actions .for all the good it did . i cought him pking in moon then salt mines just days after being told to knock the shit off ... only reason he was even let in jr's was so he would stop bugging dae ... he only lasted as long as he did in guild was he's todash's son and dae was worried he would leave too if his son was kicked .. any other player would of been kicked and hunted down like a rabid dog for smugging our good name and now that jr's is folding due to lack of players he want's back in .. you all talk like his actions were years ago and he's grown .. it's been months not years and i don't think he has changed a bit ..
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderworldHedes Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Well even tho i aint in the main guild, and from what i've seen from my alt being in Jrs with him and his alt in DeathPods, i have never seen him PK or heard from him about anything like, pk'ing lowbies that is, so if u ask me, he has stopped doing that, so i think we should give him a second chance, Everyone deserves one.
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:31 pm

@Mystic

The issue in question is not relative to how many PKs / Slaughters he has. The issue concerns whether or not, in the past 2 years, he has developed beyond the point of deriving joy from the slaughter of defenseless noobs in Moon and/or Salt Mines. In case you are not aware, I am fairly certain that over all of my accounts, I have accrued the more kills than anyone on this server in that dungeon. With over 13,000 PKs across all of my accounts and nearly 7,500 slaughters (killing people greater than 10 levels lower than yourself) I am fairly well read on this subject.

Until I read this thread, I was entirely oblivious to the circumstances surrounding BT's removal from the guild. I still am not entirely certain of what occurred, nonetheless, my input is still relevant. We should not simply deny an application because he PKs. In fact, it is people such as himself that have allowed this guild to persist through a series of unrelenting wars. It is people like this that distinguish us from the pusillanimous and nugatory guilds such as Faith. So before you simply deny him due to this fact, you must consider the situation on a more precise level and deliberate upon the necessary / nefarious PK dichotomy with respect to recent events. I am yet to hear of BT PKing in any manner that could be considered 'nefarious', as was aforementioned. Nobody else in this thread has presented any tangible evidence pertaining to the contrary. The only person who has actually insinuated the contrary is you. You are inactive and hence, can provide no evidence of any wrong-doing on his behalf in recent times, so in effect, your claims are purely conjectural and picayune. I am sure you will attempt to formulate some retort inveighing BT's former character. These claims will all be supererogatory at best.

I suggest you stop impertinently interfering in the affairs of others, especially in regards to manners in which are utterly nescient.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Todash Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Time to respond. First of all, BT was not removed from the guild. He
left (1.5 years ago) due to being berated by a couple of Guildy's who
left probably within a few days of BT leaving (Frosty being one of
them). He felt attacked the day he left. Can't say I blame him for
leaving. As for the PKs, you are bringing up things that happened about
1.5 years ago. He has not been pking for a long time, especially lvl
20s in moon or LM. I also don't like the fact that some say he was let
in jrs just so he would stop bugging Dae. I will let Dae respond to
that, but I don't think there was any bugging there. He asked Dae and
she told him to apply. Once again, things being brought up from 1.5
years ago when he seemed to ask for a lot of stuff. Since he has been
gone from Nines, he has probably made more money than I have the whole
time I have been playing this game (over 5 years). I would agree Dae,
that he will not be allowed in voice chat, regular chat I am not too
worried about. As for his PKing abilities, they are pretty good. Just
wait until he gets to r7 and try him out for yourself. Stop holding
grudges, people grow up, especially 10 year olds.

That last response was from me, not BT. Did not realize that he was logged in. Sorry for any confusion.

copy pasted post under your account /mystic
Todash
Todash

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:07 am

it was not 1.5 years ago . one frosty joined guardians pk-ing when he left 9's and the war with guardians was going

bt left 9's in his tangent he told us he should go join guardians because they hated us "his words" so again the war was started .. and was ban from ts the same day for going off in ts after his guild chat statements.

a post from dae on the war https://ninesigns.forumotion.com/t1533-guardianz-update#18853 to show the time frame of war.

there alot of things that go on that dae And i are prevy to as leader
and co-leader of the guild .. all the pm's we get from members and non
members complaining about this or that .. not just the pking . players getting bugged daily to sell there pets way under market value to bt then lv pets so he could sell them . all he ever did was sit in town with and without wrath or pk players 80 + lv lower . he was at lv 110 or so back then dae told him 100's of times to go find pt's and lv but he never did .. not sure who told bt off that day or what was said to him . i was on for the guild chat and ts BS
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:13 am

Mystic wrote:it was not 1.5 years ago . one frosty joined guardians pk-ing when he left 9's and the war with guardians was going

bt left 9's in his tangent he told us he should go join guardians because they hated us "his words" so again the war was started .. and was ban from ts the same day for going off in ts after his guild chat statements.

a post from dae on the war https://ninesigns.forumotion.com/t1533-guardianz-update#18853 to show the time frame of war.

there alot of things that go on that dae And i are prevy to as leader
and co-leader of the guild .. all the pm's we get from members and non
members complaining about this or that .. not just the pking . players getting bugged daily to sell there pets way under market value to bt then lv pets so he could sell them . all he ever did was sit in town with and without wrath or pk players 80 + lv lower . he was at lv 110 or so back then dae told him 100's of times to go find pt's and lv but he never did .. not sure who told bt off that day or what was said to him . i was on for the guild chat and ts BS

You are thinking of 'JigglyJugs' in regards to the Guardianz statement. I joined the guild in June / July last year, BabyTodash was long gone before I joined.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyTodash1 Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:14 pm

I was just joking with fr0sty and he has to get all mad about a joke and so on and so on... then DaFreak had to join in too.... now DaFreak and I are friends but fr0sty was the reason i left i was never kicked. and last time i pked in moon was about a year ago... ive only been pking r7s since i had my s3 154 rp i could kill a bunch of winters...

BabyTodash1

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderworldHedes Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 am

BabyTodash1 wrote: i could kill a bunch of winters...

Cool
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:59 am

BabyTodash1 wrote:I was just joking with fr0sty and he has to get all mad about a joke and so on and so on... then DaFreak had to join in too.... now DaFreak and I are friends but fr0sty was the reason i left i was never kicked. and last time i pked in moon was about a year ago... ive only been pking r7s since i had my s3 154 rp i could kill a bunch of winters...

Dafreak is Winter.
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyTodash1 Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 am

Yes, but when i left he was 9s, well was before he joined winter, didnt know he was in winter... sorry for the confusion

BabyTodash1

Back to top Go down

Post  LuckyBreed Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:27 am

This is so messed up. Just give BT a chance, everyone changes, but some of you won't even let him :/
LuckyBreed
LuckyBreed

http://www.fcbaltai.lt

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigglesworth Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:37 pm

LuckyBreed wrote:This is so messed up. Just give BT a chance, everyone changes, but some of you won't even let him :/

What he said. You guys are making such a big deal out of this - it's kind of annoying.

Nigglesworth

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderworldHedes Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Another Kewl sig there Breed Surprised

Nigglesworth wrote:
LuckyBreed wrote:This is so messed up. Just give BT a chance, everyone changes, but some of you won't even let him :/

What he said. You guys are making such a big deal out of this - it's kind of annoying.

+1
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  Warb1rD Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Im of the same mindset. Kids are kids. My kid has spent all day screaming his head off cause hes pissed I wont carry him around. Doesnt mean I wouldnt want him to be around me.
Warb1rD
Warb1rD

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Warb1rD wrote:Im of the same mindset. Kids are kids. My kid has spent all day screaming his head off cause hes pissed I wont carry him around. Doesnt mean I wouldnt want him to be around me.

+1

Btw, try slapping him, might help.
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  ChesterMcClain Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:20 am

After careful revision too this entire thread i see two sides too this.

A) It was a long ass time ago he was pking in moon, give him another chance, etc etc

B) Mystic bringing up the past.

I say yes, Honestly i've partied with him a couple times, we've flagged up on the field and talked about his rbing habits. I dont hear a damn thing about pking in moon. He seems too get what he did was wrong... so now all i can say is... really? bring up something that happened that long ago... in a game... really?

Mystic, if you got on once in a while you'd know he isnt the same kid
ChesterMcClain
ChesterMcClain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:26 pm

in every app there is some one who brings up what some one did in this past good and bad info.. past action say allot about a person , kid or grown up .

might as well remove the whole app section if you expect to not see posts about what some one has done in the past , how they play or act .... information is how we make informed discussions to make our votes .
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:08 pm

And mistakes are made in life. But, we're talking about someones son in the guild. If he says he has changed, I believe him:)
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  xSilverSkyx Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:57 pm

I have great respect for Todash and since this app is about his son I have no issue with giving him a chance, regardless of what happened before. Worst case scenario, he does it again, there's always gkick. I think Todash would understand that. I vote yes.
xSilverSkyx
xSilverSkyx

Back to top Go down

Post  ChesterMcClain Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:28 pm

yes people bring up the past, but 99.9% of the time its a recent past and holds ground on why not too let them join. The other .01% is someone holding a personal grudge.

BT doesnt pk in the low dungeons, it seems like he's learned his lesson. Also as Sky has so greatly pointed out it doesnt take long too type /gkick
ChesterMcClain
ChesterMcClain

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:05 pm

xSilverSkyx wrote:I have great respect for Todash and since this app is about his son I have no issue with giving him a chance, regardless of what happened before. Worst case scenario, he does it again, there's always gkick. I think Todash would understand that. I vote yes.

This. Yes from me.
Fenrir
Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:46 am

Closing as Accepted. Welcome Back to NineSigns. I'm sure after all that happened we've got everything ironed out as far as "how to behave in the guild" including no cruising Moon for body count (or LM or PP for that matter, no matter how lame HLP parties are), no voice coms except for siege, if you are in the siege, or with Todash's supervision (trust me, this is for your own good, Daen's in there)

If there are future problems with BT's behavior regarding pking, asking for handouts/pet leveling, the screen shots can be linked to me here in the messages on forums if I am not online, or anyone who has my msn can use that to send it to me. But I think BT won't waste his second chance and will prove to be what we knew he could be from the start, a NineSigns member.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2