NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PetHustler app

+3
Daeshala
BloodVzla
DualBladez
7 posters

Go down

PetHustler app Empty PetHustler app

Post  DualBladez Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:44 am

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

PetHustler 150 BS - Berserk
DualBladez 133 soldier
Molari 12x BS (Belt pet lvler FTW) - Berserk

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?

because its a fun guild and very active and its level focused and friendly from what i remember Wink

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?

if im needed and i can get on im urs to abuse Smile except keep roxas away from me... i still dont trust that boy Razz

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:

left berserk, was sick of being 1/2 people online EVER so decided would be best if i looked for better things Smile

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?

Yes

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?

anytime after 4pm UK im usually on in some form

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.

ZooForYou
AngelaMadness
Tflypetz
maybe more? lol ?

Sidenote... im hoping this wouldnt be a problem, but cheeny is lf guild with me (yes... again.. lol ) she's a 133 bs and 126 healer atm and very active Smile ill have her make a seperate post but i think me and her are joining together so plz plz plz vote yesh for me and chi chi ^^
DualBladez
DualBladez

Back to top Go down

PetHustler app Empty Re: PetHustler app

Post  BloodVzla Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:55 am

PET! Welcome to our forums, it's good to see you around here, from me you have a yes,.... he is a good friend of mine, he always gives me naga pots xDDDD, haha kidding, GL with you APP Razz
BloodVzla
BloodVzla

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:48 am

This will need specific approval from sh0cker. As long as that is obtained (and may require a sit down conversation with him on teamspeak or in game) then I have no issues with it.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  DualBladez Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:56 am

thats fine by me just holla at me in game Smile
DualBladez
DualBladez

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:38 pm

For the moment shocker is called Sh0cker1 if it makes it easier for you to find him. Smile
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

PetHustler app Empty application

Post  X1345Nick1345X Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:30 am

um one i not seen him dp but he has been a a wonderful help to me on XBattleBuffX i put him as the perfect player to get in main guild as i not seen him show any hatred toward me or anyone else other than Gay KanGal (rofl) yes and cheeny i dp with her all the time she is my favorite healer both gets 110% yes's

X1345Nick1345X

Back to top Go down

Post  Tfly Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:21 am

been ptying with pethustler since start of sanct. Awesome player but we all know that Very Happy always have been good to me and would be good for another few english in guild ^^

Tfly

Back to top Go down

Post  DualBladez Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:04 am

awesome Smile just waiting to get a chance to speak to shocker now, if he comes on someone shout at me please Smile or at cheeny Smile
DualBladez
DualBladez

Back to top Go down

Post  FR0STY Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:34 am

It is a yes from me.
FR0STY
FR0STY

Back to top Go down

Post  gorgan Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:20 am

Oh yea...when u say cheeny, that reminds me of a dp that we kicked a WL's ass together....was that u?
gorgan
gorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down