NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

4 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Devy Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:12 pm

---

Last edited by Devy on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Devy
Devy

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  xROMULUSx Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Seeing as you seem to have only one person as a reference, i would suggest finding some more nines to pt with and get to know a little bit. We'll want to know that you can handle yourself in a dp and know your stuff. Though there is more to it, we need to know that you'll fit in and won't clash with our guild family culture.

So, look for more of us to pt with and get some more references, and provided nobody has any objections you might make it in Smile

good luck
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah99 Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:44 pm

had pted with him few times in pp. In one of the pts, he acted like a jackass and insulted the other pt members. In other pts, he was just quiet.

In that particular pt, he requested the pt member to donate him luna chips and none of pt members did that, then he kept using force chips in pt while the other pt members asked him to use luna chips instead. Then things went bad and he started to insult the pt members who asked him to use luna chips. 5 minutes later, all the pt members were thinking/proposing to just /pkick him and he finally shuted up.

Not sure what's his attitude now after 2 or 3 months of the pt. I reserve my vote.
Sarah99
Sarah99

Back to top Go down

Post  ctlavender Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Sarah99 wrote:had pted with him few times in pp. In one of the pts, he acted like a jackass and insulted the other pt members. In other pts, he was just quiet.

In that particular pt, he requested the pt member to donate him luna chips and none of pt members did that, then he kept using force chips in pt while the other pt members asked him to use luna chips instead. Then things went bad and he started to insult the pt members who asked him to use luna chips. 5 minutes later, all the pt members were thinking/proposing to just /pkick him and he finally shuted up.

Not sure what's his attitude now after 2 or 3 months of the pt. I reserve my vote.
Sounds funny ^^ But he has his point. I still remember way back to old time, before party starts the chipper will setup a store to collect chips. I see no more in these days. And some don't even willing to chip or just give shitty excuse as "I don't have chips".

Devy, good luck for your application. Smile
ctlavender
ctlavender

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah99 Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:51 pm

ctlavender wrote:
Sarah99 wrote:had pted with him few times in pp. In one of the pts, he acted like a jackass and insulted the other pt members. In other pts, he was just quiet.

Sounds funny ^^ But he has his point. I still remember way back to old time, before party starts the chipper will setup a store to collect chips. I see no more in these days. And some don't even willing to chip or just give shitty excuse as "I don't have chips".

Devy, good luck for your application. Smile

yes, I understand that part of not chipping. It's very anonying, but I am more concerning about attitude and the way he chatted to ppl. I dont really feel comfortable on it. And why he used force chips in first place.... o.O
Sarah99
Sarah99

Back to top Go down

Post  ctlavender Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:11 am

Sarah99 wrote:

yes, I understand that part of not chipping. It's very anonying, but I am more concerning about attitude and the way he chatted to ppl. I dont really feel comfortable on it. And why he used force chips in first place.... o.O
To revenge or let others make up their minds and force them to use Luna Chips? I am not sure then, haha~ Next time I party with you I use Force Chips okay Eric? Heheh~And by the way you are 132 now!! Wth >_<
ctlavender
ctlavender

Back to top Go down

Post  Devy Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:55 am

QQ iing about chipping? lol whoa. I withhold my application.
Devy
Devy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah99 Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:47 am

lmao....bye Cool
Sarah99
Sarah99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content