NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

+24
Daeshala
bali
Maeven
Zzerase
Zyppora
gorgan
Fenrir
TheBeastMaster
Eminala
ZeroSympathy
Sachi
evildante
UnderworldHedes
DaenV
Todash
Cheeny
xROMULUSx
Zverca
Clutch
MyAxeRockz
SoulRest
Samipenicho
Shafted
DualBladez
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application  - Page 4 Empty Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Daeshala Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:19 pm

He knows Pet, its just yeah, its his work week right now so he has time to breathe, work, breathe, sleep right now ^^
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application  - Page 4 Empty Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  ZeroSympathy Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:46 pm

all i can say, it is not very hard from our end as a guild to just type /gkick if need be. it will be harder on pet and cheeny's part to show they are there for the guild. judging from the posts, i think we just need to take a step back and breathe. yes second chances kind of suck at times but i don't see why not. actions also speak louder than words. they did not side with winter/w7 nor did they pk any 9s for the fun of it regardless. they aren't stealing anyone's spot in the guild and from what i feel is, give them a test run and then decide. we got their response and their claims and lets see it play out Very Happy i believe that they'll carry through.

ZeroSympathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Looks like the last person was spoken to and all no votes have been withdrawn. Welcome back, pm me for invite, and the conditions set forth by standing members will apply.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4