NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

+24
Daeshala
bali
Maeven
Zzerase
Zyppora
gorgan
Fenrir
TheBeastMaster
Eminala
ZeroSympathy
Sachi
evildante
UnderworldHedes
DaenV
Todash
Cheeny
xROMULUSx
Zverca
Clutch
MyAxeRockz
SoulRest
Samipenicho
Shafted
DualBladez
28 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application  - Page 2 Empty Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Shafted Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:50 am

I agree with Gorg's....

They WERE 9signs members, chose to leave BEFORE the winter thing became apparent....U cant say they left cos of winter as at that stage we werent openly at war with them....So they left for other reasons. Point is they thought they had friends here, still do, but from some of the responses it seems this war thing has gone too far in the minds of some. Its a F@cking game, and by definition: a form of play or sport, bringing enjoyment to its participants. If they dont enjoy it, they dont do it...same with me, I dont PVP therefore I dont go 'hunting' ppl to pk....judging their application by their lack of assistance in this war is abit short sighted I think.

Regardless they still have my vote
Shafted
Shafted

Back to top Go down

Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application  - Page 2 Empty :)

Post  DualBladez Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:37 am

just like to add a little thank you here to all the understanding you guys have shown to us, we appreciate it and hope well be able to hang with you in guild soon Smile <3
and thanks for the congratulations Smile
DualBladez
DualBladez

Back to top Go down

Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application  - Page 2 Empty Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  evildante Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:52 am

TheBeastMaster wrote:Guys personally i like both of you but this is not the first time the two of you left when guild was having issues! That is a pattern that concerns me when the chips are down you two bolt on us! We have all been (Pked) several times on ss crackers grace and it won't stop till we make them stop! So for both of you to say I am out was not fair to anyone who left both of you guys back last time you guys were not happy! I have been here with the guy I brought with me from eternal we basically owe nothing to this guild and were are here getting (PKed) and defending this guild while both of you just bolt on us! We chose to come to this guild through thick and thin and we kept our word to the leader of this guild! Everyone knows i have like what 200 (Pks) and I have been playing from epic 3 so for me to join here willingly and know this is a PVP guild and I am not a PVP player.Both of you were here when I joined and both of you bolted again! So personally if ya get back in or not i wish ya the best of luck but if another wars breaks out will u be here to watch my back or bolt again?

i didnt know this fact, and if you guys left before, for same reason, this means you catn stick with your guild when we get pked? im not even PVP build im PVE build and sadly i cant affort a PVP build but i try to help as much as i can everytime i hav time to do it because this Guild is awsome and its worth to fight for it, i know sometimes it gets annoying to get pked while you are in SS or AC but thats the game and ppl will always do this no matter what, if you get back to this guild you guys should stay here you should know we are big guild and we will keep this way for a long time because ppl are jealous of pur guild, and think that can destroy us... but they keep failing, the question would be: Are you ready to Handle this guild? my vote is not YES anymore, my vote becomes nothing atm until you guys convience me GL Very Happy
evildante
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  DualBladez Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:02 am

evildante wrote:
TheBeastMaster wrote:Guys personally i like both of you but this is not the first time the two of you left when guild was having issues! That is a pattern that concerns me when the chips are down you two bolt on us! We have all been (Pked) several times on ss crackers grace and it won't stop till we make them stop! So for both of you to say I am out was not fair to anyone who left both of you guys back last time you guys were not happy! I have been here with the guy I brought with me from eternal we basically owe nothing to this guild and were are here getting (PKed) and defending this guild while both of you just bolt on us! We chose to come to this guild through thick and thin and we kept our word to the leader of this guild! Everyone knows i have like what 200 (Pks) and I have been playing from epic 3 so for me to join here willingly and know this is a PVP guild and I am not a PVP player.Both of you were here when I joined and both of you bolted again! So personally if ya get back in or not i wish ya the best of luck but if another wars breaks out will u be here to watch my back or bolt again?

i didnt know this fact, and if you guys left before, for same reason, this means you catn stick with your guild when we get pked? im not even PVP build im PVE build and sadly i cant affort a PVP build but i try to help as much as i can everytime i hav time to do it because this Guild is awsome and its worth to fight for it, i know sometimes it gets annoying to get pked while you are in SS or AC but thats the game and ppl will always do this no matter what, if you get back to this guild you guys should stay here you should know we are big guild and we will keep this way for a long time because ppl are jealous of pur guild, and think that can destroy us... but they keep failing, the question would be: Are you ready to Handle this guild? my vote is not YES anymore, my vote becomes nothing atm until you guys convience me GL Very Happy

i didnt get to see the post from beast, i cant see it on the forums here, but last time we left wasnt due to pk issues, me and her left guild as we both split up irl and felt it would be awkward together in guild and said the only fair choice was for us both to leave at the same time rather then make the guild choose who stays ect but that was the only other time we left i think? and ive been around since epic 3, between all my toons i dont think i have 100 pk's lol, but thats not the point anyways. some of u may remember rightly back when i played pet alot i did get involved in any pk issues with the guild because my bs could handle it back then, and i had the pets to back myself up, and not having alot of time to play i come on to unwind and get pk'd after a stressful day just doesnt help ontop of an extremely hormonal lady who i love shouting in my ears that she cant be assed to deal with being pk'd when we just get back on, i had to lvl from 120-146 dealing with kangal style having a personal issue with me and his entire guild hunting me on a daily basis, im not afraid of pvp, but it does get annoying when every 5 mins u have to run back to HM and thats gonna happen wether we're in or not, we hoped we'd be able to play in peace as we only thought it was nines v winter and neither of us are geared to be able to handle pvp, however i never said i didnt fight back, cuz u should know me, im arguementative and short tempered, i will and did backlash at winter, but thats not the point, cheeny was spoken to in a harsh way, and didnt like it, ofc i get it in the neck being sat right next to her ect, if we can come back id love it, if not then i wish everyone the best but if im back in, once i get my survivability sorted ill be out headhunting and helping clear them out with the rest of u and until im geared well enough to offer some kinda help i wont expect any back up from anyone but if i can i will help...
DualBladez
DualBladez

Back to top Go down

Post  Clutch Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:37 pm

If everyone left when they got PKed, there would be no NineSigns to come back to. If you get back in, just keep that in mind because there will always be people who want to kill us.

Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:59 pm

CHEENY!!! You never told me you were pregnant! D= I knew we should have used protection!

Anyway, gz on the incoming baby and welcome back to the guild =)
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  DualBladez Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Zyppora wrote:CHEENY!!! You never told me you were pregnant! D= I knew we should have used protection!

ummm did i miss something? i thought i was the dad rofl :S
DualBladez
DualBladez

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:38 pm

People can say this and that about leaving before, during or after the pking went down. Both Pet and Cheeny are good friends of mine, and if they chose to leave for that simple reason, to actually be able to play when they have time and oppurtunity, I can't blame them really. Yes, we are a a familiy and we stick together, but that is also a better reason to show some understandment for ppl who have been gone for a certain amount of time, and then actually come back to US to really participate. Only shows us that they only wanna be with us, and no one else. So don't reject the ppl who knows what this guild is all about. We stand together, no matter what. If you choose to leave, farm and get your gear up and be at peace, and then return to us with better gear, I have no problems with that whatsoever.

Gonna be honest and say that if Cheeny and Gezzi aint allowed in, I'll gladly pull my char out of the guild and reform something with them if that's what it takes to be able to play and talk to them.

Use youre head people and relax, sheesh. They are known and respected, both in real-life and in-game, give them a freeckin break.

Peace, Axey.
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  DualBladez Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:13 pm

MyAxeRockz wrote:People can say this and that about leaving before, during or after the pking went down. Both Pet and Cheeny are good friends of mine, and if they chose to leave for that simple reason, to actually be able to play when they have time and oppurtunity, I can't blame them really. Yes, we are a a familiy and we stick together, but that is also a better reason to show some understandment for ppl who have been gone for a certain amount of time, and then actually come back to US to really participate. Only shows us that they only wanna be with us, and no one else. So don't reject the ppl who knows what this guild is all about. We stand together, no matter what. If you choose to leave, farm and get your gear up and be at peace, and then return to us with better gear, I have no problems with that whatsoever.

Gonna be honest and say that if Cheeny and Gezzi aint allowed in, I'll gladly pull my char out of the guild and reform something with them if that's what it takes to be able to play and talk to them.

Use youre head people and relax, sheesh. They are known and respected, both in real-life and in-game, give them a freeckin break.

Peace, Axey.

love you too bro Razz
DualBladez
DualBladez

Back to top Go down

Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application  - Page 2 Empty By request of Dae

Post  DualBladez Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Well after all the opinions this has brought out, i would like to ask anyone with a ''no'' or 'undercided' answer to pm me in game over the next day or so please. Dae has said that if were wanting to join that we're going to have to clear some stuff up with a few members that dont want us, or arent sure about us, you can come to me or to cheeny with this most likely on Molari or Cheenyv2 ( possibly Zanakai and CheenyCakes) but if you could talk to me in game or privately on TS i would love to talk things over and smooth things out, i appreciate all the support of everyone in our return and believe it or not i love the honesty you've shown in your answers and valid points some of you have brought up. because as you know, we have left before under other reasons. and we've come back no where says home like a ninesigns logo! so hopefully we can all hash thru this and we can get back to kicking some winter ass Smile
Love Pet & Cheeny
DualBladez
DualBladez

Back to top Go down

Post  Zzerase Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:20 am

Ummm i dont usually vote much and rarely speak much in guild but i hope what i say counts for something as a longstanding member of the guild since Valuin days...

I have partied and talked to Pethuster and Cheeny quite alot of times. They are great people and players and just the fact that they didn't jump ship and go to another guild means that we were always on their minds even after they left. To them 9S is their primary home and family. Even though; Soulrest and Clutch makes a valid point in that you guys did leave either in the begining/mid of the winter war; i believe everyone deserves second and on some occasions even third chances. i also believe they will be a great asset to us once again. And i for one wont be worried with them watching my backs against Winter.

And regarding Beast's comment about them leaving before, yes they did however as Pet said that was during a time when they both had relationship/personal problems. It was definitely not due to them being pk'd or w/e. I can vouch for that as i remember speaking to Pet/Cheeny during that time. And the reason they left recently i fully understand how it feels when u leave a game, come back with those new updates and all your gear is either outdated or redundant and the amount of time and effort u have to put in to make them better. I have a T2 VM currently and if anyone asks me why i dont play her....its not because i don't want to..but rather its cuz i'm under-equipped. I rolled a sin prior to the MC came out because they were the "UBER" class but at the moment lol (not even gonna say it =P)...now before you guys jump to conclusions since my sin is not "underequipped", honestly most of the stuff i use on my sin at the moment i'm borrowing from Niggles with the exception of my 2 swords. So i fully understand what Pet means by not being able to fight back....

So in the end...big YES for both of them from me

Last edited by Zzerase on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Zzerase
Zzerase

Back to top Go down

Post  Zzerase Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:25 am

Zyppora wrote:CHEENY!!! You never told me you were pregnant! D= I knew we should have used protection!

And damn Zyp...must u always jump on every female that posts? sheesh and Cheeny is taken already Very Happy
Zzerase
Zzerase

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulRest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:33 am

Ok so after talking with you bro as I said I'll give you guys a chance I understand whats up and also if j guys need anything let me know u just hold to what u told me bro and there will be no problems gl guys

SoulRest

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderworldHedes Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:18 am

I say yes for no what so ever reason since everyone is saying something Rolling Eyes

Very Happy
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:58 am

When all this mess started and those two started b1tching around in guild chat (don't get me wrong I b1tich sometimes to, so that's not the real issue here) and they left the guild cause of it, no matter what we all said and wanted to help em' out, I was in TS at the time and was really pissed cause I HATE when people leave guild cause of getting pked I was told that NO MATTER WHAT those 2 won't get back into the guild. Guild doesn't need this kind of crap in the time when we need to stick together.

Same thing happened when we had a war with Guardianz (1year ish ago) and Pokai (or Pandemonium, not sure :S) left the guild cause he was getting pked in dp's, and after the war he wanted to come back in. Everyone was super exited to see him back, only I was voting no for his re-app. And I have a reason: If u can't stick with your "family" in the times it needs you the most then what is the point in being in that guild (family)? Only to have awesome guild dp's when air is clean? That is hipocrisy.

I am voting NO on this app, and if they're back into the guild I will pull all my characters from this guild. Not cause I hate these 2 (I don't even know them) but cause if they do come back into the guild then the ideology that I percieve this guild in is not a real one, and that is something that I cannot bear.
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  bali Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:01 am

NO

Just because they left us during the time of a conflict.

Changing to yes as per popular opinion.

Last edited by bali on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

bali

Back to top Go down

Post  evildante Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:44 am

i will not vote for this app, i dont know you and many ppl hav diferent opinions about you two... gl on app rabbit
evildante
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  gorgan Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 am

lol Mae, is it necessary to leave just because of that?
gorgan
gorgan

Back to top Go down

Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application  - Page 2 Empty wow. not what i expected to be writing when i woke up this morning.

Post  DualBladez Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:38 am

well after reading the latest updates... i guess we should pull out of the vote to get back in, as much as we want to be back in, we would never rejoin if it was forcing someone else out, i would hate myself if it came to that conclusion, but i will say this. yes we left during a conflict/war blah blah... u deal with an over hormonal pregnant chick getting pk'd! it aint that simple as 'just forget it, it happens to everyone' and tbh we didnt know how severe this war was but at the end of the day... its just pixels... axe as much as i love you man, pm me and we'll game, u dont have to leave just to pt with us lol. as nice as it is for u to say it i wouldnt want you to leave the family either cuz we in the end did this to ourselfs and some people on this game take it WAY too seriously so hope ur all happy with your choices. thanks again for the support from most of you. gonna really miss you all...
DualBladez
DualBladez

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:14 am

DualBladez wrote:well after reading the latest updates... i guess we should pull out of the vote to get back in, as much as we want to be back in, we would never rejoin if it was forcing someone else out, i would hate myself if it came to that conclusion, but i will say this. yes we left during a conflict/war blah blah... u deal with an over hormonal pregnant chick getting pk'd! it aint that simple as 'just forget it, it happens to everyone' and tbh we didnt know how severe this war was but at the end of the day... its just pixels... axe as much as i love you man, pm me and we'll game, u dont have to leave just to pt with us lol. as nice as it is for u to say it i wouldnt want you to leave the family either cuz we in the end did this to ourselfs and some people on this game take it WAY too seriously so hope ur all happy with your choices. thanks again for the support from most of you. gonna really miss you all...

The fact is that this has nothing to do with war itself.... I care about winter/w7 like I care about black crap under my finger nails.
Issue that is bugging me is that people keep on leaving the guild just so they can play in peace. If u wanna play in peace just stay out of the guild, you'll avoid any kind of drama and any kind of tension. You're not the 1st person that told me that I take this game to serious and you couldn't be wrong. I just stopped playing for 1 week cause of RL problems and I didn't miss it one bit! Thing that I take too serious is the fact that people forget that this is a MMO game and that means you play with other fully breathing people!! And if you think that "it's just a game, chill people" is an excuse to treat people like crap then you're mistaking. All your actions, all you're words have consequences and people need to be aware of that. You left us when we needed to stick together and gave the enemy reason to gloat cause they "pked out of guild" someone. I know that all of you don't see our guild in the eyes that I see it, but I love people from this guild, specially if you're nice and I treat them ingame and on TS the same way as I would treat them if they lived next door: as friends!! And I don't abandoned my friends when they need me the most!

There has been countless times that I wanted to leave the guild, and I've reacted so many times like a 13 year old girl.... But I've took a deep breath, calmed my thoughts and I have never actually typed /gleave.

I have nothing against anyone! All deserve the same treatment. This was act of friendship abandonment and for that I am declined to be okay with letting you back.

Congratulations on the baby, I really hope its healthy and well Very Happy

Last edited by Maeven on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Zzerase Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:16 am

Well i for one will always welcome you. but as it seems, others dont give 2nd chances. Anyway good luck wherever you go

And for god sakes must we always put down "if X person gets invited i will leave" phrase into apps all the time? i have seen too many of those and i think its lame. honestly its not the right thing to do...if you dont like the guy, just vote a no and your reason. No point to actually put down stuff like that. Just let the app process proceed as it is suppose to...it only takes a few NO votes to prevent someone from getting in. There is no need to go to extreme measures as that....what is the point of setting up an app process in the first place if it all takes is a phrase like that to affect it?

Things like "if you dont invite him, i'll leave" or "if you invite him and i'll leave"....o come on...seriously... think about the pressure/headache and position you are putting Dae in.

And i apologize to Axe and Maeven if i seem to be flaming at you two cuz that is definitely not what i am trying to do. Its because i have seen this line far too many times in apps and i think it needs to stop.
Zzerase
Zzerase

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:48 am

Thank you Zz. You're right, putting me in the position of "choose this and lose this person or choose this and lose this person" is not fair to me, when I don't want either one to leave. On top of that, I respect the wishes and feelings of all involved. So the topic remains open while Pet and Cheeny continue to work things out (so that no one has to leave the guild I really hope)
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  gorgan Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:04 am

Lucky Dae is strong enough for this, given same pressure to the hamsters powering rappelz's servers and we will have a whole week of server breakdown
gorgan
gorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Shafted Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 am

Yeah gtfo off Dae, its hard enough putting up with us on a daily basis now she has to sort through this crap ^^

Tbh i find this comical, we all speaking of family and what it means to stick together and blah blah blah...and then the next sentence is "if they come I leave' or 'if they dont come i leave'....doesnt sound like much of a family to me.

Heres an idea: invite them into the guild for a 2 week 'probationary' period. This will allow all current and active members to have a chance to 'meet' and become familiar with them. They can take part in guild activities/pt's and also speak to all members. After this 2 week period we can all then revote and determine wether or not we want them to stay or leave.

Other than this I think Dae should then be the sole decider as to wether they come in or not, otherwise we all just gonna keep going in circles.
Shafted
Shafted

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:22 pm

I'm seriously concerned about the ability of you people to read the context of my sentences AS IT IS! I didn't say I don't like them and that I will leave cause of that.
You've given me no other choice but to speak out loud and tell you what happened on TS when Cheeny and Pet let guild. After the whole drama in the guild chat, and those 2 leaving the guild we had a discussion on ts and some of us were really pissed cause they left cause of 1 pk (including me). After that I said to people there that it doesn't matter if they left or not they'll be back into guild in 1 week/month w/e. The procedure will be like with everyone else who left in middle of war: app appears in forum saying you're sorry u left, but you were angry, bla bla bla and then voting takes place where everyone votes yes and are super happy to see those people back (I'm talking in general). The only one who is voting no on that kind of app is mostly just me (there has been more then 1 of those) and I told that in TS to people who were there and pointed out that I end up like a loser who hates everyone. After that Daeshala said to me don't worry, they won't be coming back to guild just for the mere fact they left for a stupid reason. Beast, Soul and Kazop were there and if they haven't all had an amnesia they can confirm it.

Once again I don't have anything against Cheeny and Pet BUT I do want to put the end to people leaving guild in time of need just so they can return back when dust settles....

And ty all for the remarkable comments that made me look like a total douche bag. Appreciate it.

Last edited by Maeven on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next