NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3

+30
ImGladImNotYourPet
Sealing
Todash
Numot
Abdula
Zverca
Zyppora
Hukuri
Zaroda
DaenV
GuardianPhoenix
Ellinoora
xROMULUSx
CivicPower
MyAxeRockz
ShockeR
xXUltimateBSXx
Fenrir
icefirex
Maeven
Zethron
Daeshala
Vashtii
Rubba
oxymnya
Calabos
rome1269
Teikin
Zzerase
flamingsword
34 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3

Post  MyAxeRockz Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:54 am

No useful on Beast Masters (Evokers) yet? That one vid that's already here is just 5 min of dual summon, yay -.-
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3

Post  icefirex Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Saint's Skill tree: OffensePath (Part 2)

Battlemetaler
Here you go a second instalment for the master class of Priests aka "Saint"
I know Priest don't receive alot of love from the Devs it seems, but I will give you some in this video Very Happy! Here this video is for you Priests out there that seem left in the dumps.
In this video I have like no defense at all Clean + 0 lv 1 except for the staff ofcourse which is a D3 + 5 and I will roll with it in the demonstration and a Naked Angel with a ok staff ¬.¬;;
Major EB is always a good thing to have and the AoE skill doesn't get old for me, Last tree will come soon and I will announce the Next class in line on the next video.
now..what will it be..?
I have a list in order of what I am doing so all you guys saying do this class or that class isn't going to happen so stop posting about doing this class or that. In the end they will come and it is not like the master class will come any time soon on the live servers. I doubt it very much due to the amount of "Balancing" the devs have to do and trust me they have a field day on it.
Take care and have a great weekend.
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:40 am

Omg, I'm totally getting multiple orgasms looking at Master Breeder and even more seeing Saints skills!! O.o

Guys, Nelle (Bubbzy) abd Civic get your characters cause from next week we are power leveling my Healer to 130 so I can start quests to get to r7, hahaha. Very Happy Gotta be a Saint asap.
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:53 am

*hands maev the bucket and mop*
XD
No really, the masterclasses look just great, except for poor pio, and any other breeder who feels pet healing is optional xD
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:09 am

Saint's Skill tree: Support Toggle Path (Final Path)

Hey all, I'm happy to say that this concludes the Deva trees!, omg yes! YES! YEEESS!
but yea..Gaia and Asura still to go..Omg! -_-
Anyways here is the final tree which is mostly toggle buffs, BUT! there is a very interesting feature on this tree. It is called the Angel's and Devil's Dice, Now this skill reminds me sooooo much of a certain game so I dedicate a theme tune for it. The skill basically is a dice roll that will either give you buffs for 30 minutes or debuff you lol.
Pretty neat and cool way to replace the missing buffs you guys don't get compared to the Arch Bishop, however if you roll a successful roll your buffs wont be that bad compared to an Arch bishops. (Keep in mind 7% is the lowest stat you gain for 30 minutes)
See you guys haven't had it that bad, Actually I like this tree and buffs *coughs* (Is an archer on main)
Next up is...
High Druid! ;D!
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:23 am

Ah ah ah ah *takes mop and bucket from Dae and get's ready for another set of gasms*

Rapid mass toggle FTW! (:
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 am

Druid = High Druid (Sage)

High Druid (Sage) Skill tree: Healing Path (Part 1)

Battlemetaler
Hey all, Here is the first skill tree of a High Druid, on the KTS they are called a "Sage". Alot of the names are different from what people would think, I kept alot of the names you guys are used to like Battlesummoner is a Necromancer on US servers but on the Korean server they are "Gilgamesh" and a Arch Bishop is an "Archmage" Maybe I should change the titles of the older video to the proper Korean translations but I guess its irrelevant. Like I mentioned before, names of classes and skills is subject to change.
Ok, so nothing too special here it seems , just healing spells Mad, regardless here is your first tree! Like it or not you are given more healing abilities Mad
Nothing much to say about this time or any thing awesome to demo on just heals and more heals lol!
oh boy...second tree coming soon..hopefully yielding something more interesting.
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 am

High Druid (Sage) Skill tree: Magic Path (Part 2)

Battlemetaler
************For this demo I will be using a + 7 D2 Staff.********************
Here you go all you Druids out there and those that are curious about the Master class Druid tree. Ok I must say that I think the Devs gave this class alooooot of loving cuz this skill path is pretty wtf in my eyes.
This skill path is soo telling you druids out there to ditch the Axe and go Staff.
They have alot alot alooot of passives and one that sticks out to me is the Seal Void skill. Basically you cannot be sealed by any other druid, mob or Bishops however skills like sleep will still take effect. They get another crazy Passive that tranfers 30% of the pets Wisdom and int to the sage. what is this madness! (And no the pet doesnt lose their stats)
Also the skill Power of Earth and fire is 2 attacks in 1 dot O_o; so Druids get 2 dots every 3 secs.
Interesting tree indeed and I spent hours on this tree because again some of the skills I needed to proof test them before finalizing the translations. Sadly I didnt proof read my crap either so typos are like everywhere..arghhh! (sorry but hey still understandable I hope)
Final path will come tomorrow and I will announce the next class..
dum dum dum...
Laters I heading off this 2nd tree was exhausting
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:20 pm

High Druid (Sage) Skill tree: Support 2 Path (Final Part)

Battlemetaler
Here is the final skill tree of the Master class Druid.

So yea..welcome our newest Healing and buffing class, you guys can solo heal DP's. Looks like this is how the devs want you to go. How many of you druids out there actually use a staff in dp's or farming?
Be interesting to know.

And the next Class will be..
Master class Evoker
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:43 pm

here is more information on Beast Master.

Evokers = Beast Master (Nachal)

Beast Master (Nachal) Skill tree: Creature Path (Part 1)

Battlemetaler
Here you go the first installment for the Master class of Evokers. On the korean test server they are known as "Nachal"
Alot of you maybe wondering "What the hell is a Nachal??"
Well I did some research for you and found out that this is the name of a mythical being, a demon. Anyways you can research it up yourself but I think I will stick to calling them a Beast Master for now since I have nothing else to call it..oh..wait..i know..its BATMAN ;D!
okok all jokes on the side here is the first skill tree of a Beastmaster, Mostly Pet passives and a very nice Talant skill called "Fusion of Life" So the beast master gains 30% strength and ton of HP with this skill and also perma summon.
Enjoy this Skill tree the 2nd and 3rd will come soon. I'm sure alot of people are more interested in seeing the third tree of this class Wink

Have a fun day
-Kwonaiden
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Thank youuuuu ^^
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 am

Beast Master (Nachal) Skill tree: Offensive Path (Part 2)

Battlemetaler
Hey all!, so I bring to you now the second instalment of the Beast master Skill tree and I have to comment that this is one of them amazing skill tree's I've seen.
Here is the first video demonstration on passive self buff stacking that I have mentioned in other videos but never actually really demonstrated to you. So here you go, this is how stat stacking look like.
Now beast masters really lived up to their given name "beast" because they really are frikken beast among the Pet classes!
The stacking effect can go up to 1000 p.attack and you can activate "ferocious beast" to get another 2000 p.attack so total up to 3k p.attack and that is not even including paragon of anger and Anger of the wild O____o
For this video I am using +5 D2 axes ¬.¬;; and no chips on our trusty friend the dummy.
To conclude I have but only 1 rant about these Stackable self buffs especially on a beast master...
On the live server your buff bars goes through the roof if you are fully buffed so how the hell are you able to tell when to activate "Ferocious beast"??
I mean I dont have a problem with it since I play with very high resolution so I can just open up my status menu and check from there but for people who use smaller res it can really block alot of your visuals off Mad
Enjoy!
3rd part will come tomorrow sometime and then I will announce the next master class to be done
Dum ..dum.. dum...
-Kwonaiden
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianPhoenix Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:36 am

been following the new on the RAD-Community forum.......

gotta love the Saint (Priest) skills......i already know what iam gonna do ( 1rst skill of the first and thrid tree and lvl 1 of the 2nd skill on the third tree) .....

this way iam getting all the buffs and heals ......gonna be awesome.......i dont need to fear death anymore.........IAM INVINCIBLE XD

Greetings
Phoenix
GuardianPhoenix
GuardianPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:49 am

Things/everyone will go squish when I get Ferocious Beast.... I also think that the last tree has lvl 20 Anger of The Wild and lvl 10 Paragon of Anger.

All I have to say, is: Twisted Evil

Only sucky part, is that one of our most used skills, Beast Shockwave gets a 50 sec CD, which gonna SUCK!

Just looked at the skill, and it seems that the skill already have a 50 sec CD. Just doesn't seem to be that long cheers
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:58 am

Beast Master (Nachal) Skill tree: Support Path (Final Path)

Battlemetaler
Here you go the final skill tree of the Beast master. and it's pretty much supportive passives and skills. This tree is okay I guess, nothing special in my eyes but the crit ratio on pets is nice I guess, but on 155 players..um not sure about that.
Well its up to you evokers to choose your paths, I done with this class woohoo! Very Happy
Its coming up to 2 weeks on my translating and I am over half way on the masterclasses! I just have to keep telling myself that when going through the classes.
HAHA maybe I should make a video on "The making of a master class vid" and you can see that each video takes me around 5 hours each average to complete. From music selection, scenerio, theme, typing each symbol word for word, put it through 3 translators, going through a thesaraus, renaming, skill testing for confirmation, video touch ups, rendering etc!
Yes I am proned to errors and typos unfortunately but I do try to put alot of effort in trying to limit them.
Some may ask why bother doing all this? we just want the skill and descriptions! Well see I always want my channel to be a great visual and audio experience so maybe they can have some rewatching values when everything passes over in time and also I like to be proud of my work no matter how small it is.
Anyways the next master class in line is..
Champion!
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:42 am

Champion = Berserker

Berserker Skill tree: Tank Path (Part 1)

Battlemetaler
yo, whats up! Here is the first tree for the berserker Class, Well as you can see it's pretty underwhelming, especially after reviewing the Beast master skill tree. However I can say that alot of tree may look under whelming after some of the skills that the Beast master gets hahaha Very Happy
Sorry if there is not any video demos for this first tree, as you can see there really isn't anything that isn't straight forward to understand. Out of all the skills here I think the Strike Sunda is the most random and...pointless? However The last skill "Pure Defense Solidarity" is Nice providing that the sunject stays around 30% hp, I guess alot of berserkers if they take this route would be like "Leave my health at this point please whoever is healing"
I guess the Devs were like sitting together oneday and said "I know lets make champions tank along side a Soldier and knight!" Surprised!
Honestly how is this going to work out in a DP? Not sure if any Champs out there likes the first tree but dont be disappointed just yet, there are still 2 tree's to go and hopefully it will yield something awesome or have a "wow" factor.
If not then..HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Have a great day.
-Kwonaiden
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:46 am

Berserker skill tree: Offensive Path (Part 2)

Battlemetaler
Here is the second instalment for the Champion masterclass Berserker, Pretty much this is attack skills tree with an unsual buff called Hex of Darkness and Light. It took a bit for me to translates both the first and second skill from this tree because alot of the words translated turned into some wierd moshed up korean words.
I proceeded to look at every skill in the tree to match the first passive of "Berserker Essence". When I finally matched the two skills it turned out to be a cool down passive for "Barbarian rage" and "Essence of Thunder" The passive gives a chance to reduce cooldown of tehse skills when attacking a mob
Now the other skill "Hex of darkness and light" is pretty fun to play around with. On the description it mentions no monsters so this cast reduction is for players only (maybe?) but you still get the Attack speed stack.
Pretty much everything else in this tree is what you have on the main and seems like a Dual axe wielding tree :X
Hmm I wonder what all you champs are thinking right now, I hope I'm not a bearer of bad news.
Final tree will come soon and then ofcourse I will announce my next tree. It may not be a gaia since I have a few classes yet to be done that dont need rebirthing Wink
Have fun
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:35 am

Berserker skill tree: Support Path (Final Part)

Battlemetaler
********Please note: the values of the atk damage are different from the korean description because I had to retake the video skill tree again (Even though it doesn't matter 1 bit)
Anyways here is the last tree for the Master class champion, it looks very similar to the Master Archer class. I have to comment on the first skill "Deadly spiracle charge" because it is one of them skill descriptions yet again that had me bury my face in my keyboard defeated. It is the same as the Master Archers where I put in description back then as "Allows players to gain extra spiracles whilst charging spiracles when being attacked"
I will leave the korean text below.
공격시 일정 확률로 기공 충전. 스킬이 증가할수록 층전 개수 증가

Pretty much it looks like it says:
"Charge spiracles upon attack, increases with increasing number of skill charges"
Now I have been in game for over 2 hours testing the skill over and over again and I can't seem to get this effect to proc. I stood in middle of mobs getting my face beat in, I've spammed the charge spiracle button prolly couple hundred times and released the skill and not notice any thing different and I have also smacked mobs around and dummies til the weapon is nearly broken and still have no sign of this first passive taking effect.
This one skill I can say has defeated me when it comes to solving. But I will leave the English translation as close to the korean text and find out later on when it is released live.
ok and next on List isssssssss....

Master class Chaos Magician!
(And no I haven't fogotten about Battle hunas!)
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:37 am

Chaos Magician = Lich

Lich Skill tree: Offensive path (Part1)

Battlemetaler
Here you go the first part of the Lich tree!, The skills here are pretty straight forward but I love some of the passives here Very Happy
Now as you can see on the first passive, they have similar properties like the crusader's one in my past videos but this time it is "Magic penetration". I still haven't figure this new stat out, but then again I haven't played the KTS for over 2 weeks due to doing these translations as fast as I can. Part 3 is holding back maybe a lot of new features to come that maybe unlocked in the future.
I smirked when I came to the skill "Dark tentacles", couldnt help it!
Silence resistance passive..hmm..thats interesting O_o, I wonder if the devs are coming out with bosses or Mobs with ACTUAL AI's that can screw a party up?
HAHAHAHA who am I fooling, like they would do that!, but please prove me wrong ;D!
The only class I reviewed so far with resistance is the Master class Druid with seal resistances but I know and heard from players that Shadow hunter's master class has alot of resistance's. Hopefully I will get to that class soon and I can nearly see the finish line! Very Happy, just barely Mad
I will be very busy tomorrow so I don't think I am able to put up any video translations sorry!
But I will stream roll through the classes as much as I can on the weekend
Have fun all!
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:13 am

Ok, I'll be the first to say it: Master class for cm SUCKS!!!!! They've taken all the useless skills which I last used at lvl 30 and gave them more lvls. There are some that will be useful but other then those few others are pretty shitty from 1st job Evil or Very Mad

Smite FTW Suspect
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Tutorial on the Talent point system

this song made me laugh Very Happy

Battlemetaler
Before I start on the master class skill trees again, I have been receiving alot of mail and comments about people who are confused on how this TP system works like what skills require TP, which don't, how many skill tree's can be opened etc.
I thought it was something trivial so I did not bother to explain the system but apparently it seems to be a hot topic, so..here it is.
Here is a detailed video on how the Talent system works (Well I hope it is detailed enough)
I hope this video clears up any confusions and gives you a better understanding on how this system works so you can plan your builds in advance.
Laters!
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:43 am

Lich Skill tree: Offensive path 2 (Part2)

Battlemetaler
Here you go the second instalment for the Master class Chaos Magician Lich!
Well this tree brings to you more powerful offensive skills and a unique spell called..
Chain Lightning! (Now what game have I heard of this skill from ¬_¬Wink
Chain lightning seems to be the Fun skill in this tree, add along side Major fire arrow and major lightning bolt this tree pathing is pretty deadly for PvE.
Now there is one skill which is pretty useless in my eyes "Wisdom of Salamander" Which just add's 50% of your int total as damage to all skills. Like wa? O_o? I used a small dot skill to demostrate this buff at the end of the video because it is easier to see how this skill works.
So lets say you have 800 int, you will add like 400 dmg to your attacks lol, I tested it out that skill for a while before I uploaded this because I was very unsure of this skill when I was translating it.
Anyways it holds true to its description so I'm fine to pass this video for upload.
Final part to come and I will announce the next class to be done and now I can say that I am drawing close to the finish line with just a handful of classes to go Very Happy
Have fun all
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Lich Skill tree: Support path (Final Part)

Battlemetaler
Here you go the final skill tree of the Chaos Mage masterclass Lich, Now this skill tree is pretty standard but has alot of support skills for damage.
Now there is this one skill in which really really stands out from all the other skills! It should make a Lich pretty insane for a short period of time. This skill is a TP skill called "Master of time" It resets all the skill cooldowns O_____O!!!
Muhahahaha so much fun with that skill, however the cooldown is like pretty brutal, 1 of the longest in game I would say with a whopping 30 minutes.
However the training passive for this skill helps the CD timer out alot especially when you are 160. So that concludes the Lich skill tree, thank you for watching.

The next class coming is ofcourse I gathered is one of the long awaited, so now you guys can finally get to see your skill tree. The one.. the only PvE Tab whatever key monsters ingame!

Slayer!
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:12 am

Assassin = Slayer Very Happy

Slayer Skill tree: Offense 1 Path (Part1)

Battlemetaler
Here you go to all you sins out there, you can finally read what these skills do since I'm sure there are a ton of slayer info out there that lack description. I read alot of people saying that 1 skill is broken in this tree.
Well read the descriptions now and you will be able to activate it. "True devotion" is one of them skills which I will again question the devs on. so you will need to proc Worthy devotion 7 times to be able to activate true devotion which I believe kinda is lame because in 7 hits you'd probably be dead and also you cannot see the damn procs to know when to trigger it off unless you open up the stats menu.
Cross block now works but not in a way alot of people would expect and finally a short cooldown mini version of Apocalypse however the damage isnt spread out like it so its a pretty nifty skill to have.
Well finally would like to note that some of the skill names were altered from the original but are as close to the korean translations as possible. This is due to the fact that the skill names sounded rather bizarre. For example "Worthy devotion" in it's original translated name is "Worthy prayer training" and "True Devotion" was "Training devoted prayer". The original names doesn't reflect the nature of a Slayer at all so I adjusted it somewhat staying close to the source as much as possible.
If you rather use the proper korean name for those two skills by all means but I hope you all can understand my intentions whilst translating all these Korean skills.
hmm..
Other then that this path is pretty sound nothing too extroardinary, part 2 will come tomorrow so have fun all.
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Slayer Skill tree: Stealth/Magic Path (Part2)

Battlemetaler
Here is the second instalment for the master class assassins, this tree holds alot of mysteries for me and took me quite a while to decipher.
Anyways lets cut to the chase, this skill tree path is for DAGGER sins only. Alot of people that tested sin have commented that this is the most useless tree compared to the other two tree's of the slayer.
Well I guess it is if you look at the other tree's and what they have to offer, however this tree I am going to class as Burst damage tree. With a + 7 D3 dagger on main hand the skill "Shadow magic strike" did 90k on a ToLS mob and it is also 5 second cooldown! woo decent spam!
The TP skill "Assassin blade" converts m.atk into physical attack when activated.
sooooo this tree is "Shinobi Magic" Very Happy
Dunno how you can really use this, PvP perhaps? but really they need alot of adjustments on the PvP aspect of the game. This tree prolly is for the Dagger sins out there that likes to use this skill to do over 100k every 5 seconds on PvE mobs I guess. Remember to stock up on matk!
Since this skill tree is rather short I add in the passive you always see on the right side of the asura tree, the one on the left is the racial buff passive.
-Kwonaiden
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next