NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3

+30
ImGladImNotYourPet
Sealing
Todash
Numot
Abdula
Zverca
Zyppora
Hukuri
Zaroda
DaenV
GuardianPhoenix
Ellinoora
xROMULUSx
CivicPower
MyAxeRockz
ShockeR
xXUltimateBSXx
Fenrir
icefirex
Maeven
Zethron
Daeshala
Vashtii
Rubba
oxymnya
Calabos
rome1269
Teikin
Zzerase
flamingsword
34 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3

Post  icefirex Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:31 am

Slayer Skill tree: Offensive Path (final Part)

Battlemetaler
Here you go the final part for the slayers skill tree that I think is the one alot of assassins are waiting on for the translation. Smile
I must say this is the best tree for all assassins. Assassin Storm impact makes your attack really really insane since you will hit twice 100% of the time.
One skill that puzzled me alot is the first purple skill with the guy (Believe me this is the skill alot of people have been dying to find out what it is on the KTS).
Whilst translating this I had some issues with the text and the translated result only revealed half of what I needed to know but the "Tortion of rage" part gave me a big lead in what this skill was. What puzzled me was the fact that Devs gave Slayers an agro skill that pulls all mobs around them O__o;.
I had to see and test for myself to verify this and low and behold it is how the name is.
Hmm..I guess a sin could save lives with this skill if used properly like pulling mobs away from friendly targets whilst leading hard mode or some hazardous areas.

I am happy to say that I have only THREE classes to go OMMMMMGGGG!!!!!
And this is the order they will be completed so stop hassling me on doing which one first and so on. Seems I cannot please everyone if I do one first another will be complaining, so here is the final 3 order on the remaining classes:
1. Shadow Hunter
2. Battle Kahuna
and saving the best to last! (Think of it that way!)
3. Warlock!
Thank you all for being patient! This has been by far my most exhausting KTS epic reporting til date and I hope I dont ever have to do something like this ever again
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3

Post  DaenV Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:54 am

icefirex wrote:Slayer Skill tree: Stealth/Magic Path (Part2)

Battlemetaler
Here is the second instalment for the master class assassins, this tree holds alot of mysteries for me and took me quite a while to decipher.
Anyways lets cut to the chase, this skill tree path is for DAGGER sins only. Alot of people that tested sin have commented that this is the most useless tree compared to the other two tree's of the slayer.
Well I guess it is if you look at the other tree's and what they have to offer, however this tree I am going to class as Burst damage tree. With a + 7 D3 dagger on main hand the skill "Shadow magic strike" did 90k on a ToLS mob and it is also 5 second cooldown! woo decent spam!
The TP skill "Assassin blade" converts m.atk into physical attack when activated.
sooooo this tree is "Shinobi Magic" Very Happy
Dunno how you can really use this, PvP perhaps? but really they need alot of adjustments on the PvP aspect of the game. This tree prolly is for the Dagger sins out there that likes to use this skill to do over 100k every 5 seconds on PvE mobs I guess. Remember to stock up on matk!
Since this skill tree is rather short I add in the passive you always see on the right side of the asura tree, the one on the left is the racial buff passive.
-Kwonaiden

My interpretation of that Assassin blade skill is that my Matt multiplied by 2.5 is added to my Patt for 10 seconds, is this a correct assumption? Because this would make a sin with good daggers outdd a sword in fairly easily.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:56 am

Hmmm, we finally gonna get to see sum dagger sins again? :O
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:15 am

when can we see all the wl paths? =/
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:29 am

My interpretation of that Assassin blade skill is that my Matt multiplied by 2.5 is added to my Patt for 10 seconds, is this a correct assumption? Because this would make a sin with good daggers outdd a sword in fairly easily.

post from Battlemetaler

Battlemetaler
To all the sins asking about the sins skills on the 2nd and thrid tree, firstly I will address the 2nd path on the "Assassin dagger" skill, The skill does not turn your attack into Patk, it turns your M.atk into dmg so if you have say 1k m.atk you will get 2500 damage on top pf your usual damage as shadow property. Finally the skill Assassin storm impact stacks on your your normal sin impact so dont worry it will not cancel your sin impact out..

when can we see all the wl paths? =/

after Shadow Hunter and Battle Kahuna trees are done then
Warlock.
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:22 pm

I asked Battlemetaler about your question, here is the answer

Battlemetaler
To rexrapter1234 The skill does not turn your attack into Patk, it turns your M.atk into dmg so if you have say 1k m.atk you will get 2500 damage on top pf your usual damage as shadow property

i hope this helps Very Happy
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  CivicPower Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:26 pm

YEY, Wl path within the next week =)=)=)=)=)=)
CivicPower
CivicPower

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Shadow Hunter = Night stalker

Night stalker skill tree: offense path (Part1)

Battlemetaler
Hey all,
Before I go on with my usual crappy review on each Master class path, I have been receiving emails and such about the new class tree "balancing". I laughed so hard when I saw the upcoming updates and the whole skill relocation thing that it near turned into rage.
Here is the second time I uploaded the skills on Night stalkers skill because I put a video part 1 up yesterday and realised that I would have to redo the skill trees again since maintenance was on the same day with the new changes.
About all the other videos I made, are they made in vain?
Not really ^__^
Keep in mind the skills are all still there, the mechanics of the skills may have been altered on a few classes, the Cooldown, new MP consumption, duration AND ofcourse the placement but essentially they are intact. For those who are asking me to review the classes again once these changes take place, all I can say is.. "NO THANKS!" I'm so done after this! D; I'm not even going to go anywhere near a Korean dictionary, translator, thesaraus or even the skill descriptions etc etc! because who would know if they change the skill trees again (which probably will happen anyways.)
I could in the future after a break make a fast summary on the new trees but for now I will just complete the final 3 class trees so you know what the skill are and do.
The majority of the work is done and I will leave it to whoever to piece them all up together with this information I provided. Keep in mind that I've done my best and not all the translations i've done were 100% right excluding the typos but I threw all my time and patiences into them.
Now for the Night stalker review, What can I say hmm, I think they improved them after the update. The skill "Expert timing" is now a 30minute buff before it was a 30 second buff and gave10% of agi and 20% of dex goes into additional damage, now both add 200%.
They moved critical shot from this tree and replaced it with Poison shot and finally they increased blinding shots from 7 sec to 7.5 (WOW! ¬_¬Wink
Night stalkers have alot of HP from their first passive skill O_o, the character here has no Vit stones at all on and is using a + 5 D3 Crossbow.
I like the TP skill "Unstable Prey" alot it debuffs the hell out of a single target with a nice cooldown. Aren't you shadow hunters lucky that I did you near last so you actually have the new updated skill tree and alterations Wink
Goes to show that it isn't a bad thing to be done last and that include you Battle hunas and warlocks!!
take care all and have fun.
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:29 am

Night stalker skill tree: support path (Part 2)

Battlemetaler
Here you go the second instalment to the Night stalker Master class as promised by today.
This skill path is pretty much a support tree for the player. I have no idea what the skills were like before the major changes in the class skill trees.
I never played a SH on the live so I wouldn't know how the Style toggle work on the main server compared to the new changed styles whether it's better or not.
Master class gain alot of stats at job 50 so I guess gaining 9% agi and dex is gaining around 60 of each stat depending on how you stone your char. This skill tree is pretty straight forward.
If I was to comment on something silly it would be the first passive "Battle Harmony"
The skills "Poison skill" already has a 3 second cooldown (Unless the description is a typos from their half and not mine this time haha Very Happy) so was there a need to be able to reduce it by 1 sec ¬.¬;; however for Piercing shot I can understand that.
Do Shadow hunters use Poison shot alot?
Anyways I will complete the last tree tomorrow and then start on the master class for Battle hunas.
wheeeeee.. time to get off translating for the night and do something actually fun!
Peace!
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Night stalker skill tree: Defensive path? (Final part)

Battlemetaler
Here is the final part of the shadow hunters master class. This skill tree is rather small in amount of skills and it doesn't really stand out.
Dusk style is pretty much for defensive Night stalker play and paired with the first tree you have a Night stalker will HP that rivals even a Knight!
A puzzling skill in this tree is "Defensive Tactic: Hound" I dont see how this skill would benefit a NS in any ways?
hmm..Well to sum this tree up its pretty much defensive path for a NS with a "critical shot skill" O_o;; I guess maybe for the short hold skill?
Love you devs how you relocate the skills you should totally employ me to mess around with them !!!!
¬.¬; anyways I'm signing out and the Next class to be up is ofcourse the Battle kahuna!
Have fun and seeya all soon for the near grand finale.
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Battle Kahuna = Great Kahuna

Great Kahuna Skill tree: Offense path (Part1)

Battlemetaler
******For demonstration I'm using a +5 D2 2handed Axe*************
Whats up all, Well I had to take a break from translating for a day to recharge myself and my eyes. Did I ever tell you that the korean text in descriptions are a bitch to work out sometimes. I bet some of you KTS players find some symbols very hard to tell if they have an extra line going through certain symbols etc etc.
God I prolly look like frikken E.T staring at this stuff for the last month, anyways here you go the first instalment for the Master Class Battle Kahuna.
They have 1 great attack TP skill which has a decent CD on it and the rest are just nothing out the usual. The first opening TP blessing of water can be nice whenever you kill a mob but the small HP recovery you gain per kill doesnt seem to helpful but I guess every little helps. I did however find that spamming alot of skills depletes the hunas Mana pool really fast but the solution to this is
"Circulation Alertness" ! that gives you back 1800 mp every 3 seconds for 30 secs. Thats 18k mp back Very Happy!
Its a nice and sound tree to start the master class off with, I hope there is better to come for you guys
Take care!
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Great Kahuna Skill tree: Support path (Part 2)

Battlemetaler
Here you go the second instalment for the master class the Great Kahuna, This 2nd tree has a stacky Very Happy!
Now like I keep mentioning on all the videos that classes have the skill Magic/physical penetration I have no idea on how this new feature works sorry, any fellow KTS players have a clue yet? I havent been playing at all or else I probably would of figured it out by now.
The stacky skill "Endless Fortune" is a great skill, however it will only procs on skill attacks to get the p.atk boost. Mystical Harmony is like the same as the druids skill on taking pets stats. (reversal of a pet class giving stats to their pets huhu) and finally Gravity amp gets a super neat attack cooldown passive. Smile
okay so one more to go and then comes the finale of all the classes the Warlock! I'm soo hyper to finish all this hahaha so I can move on!
Thank you for all those that have followed all my videos, I hope you enjoyed the time spent viewing my work and stuff. For those asking about music you should really PM me it because I cannot really publicly reveal them any more because my account already got hit by 2 strikes lol! 1 more and I will be taken offline for good. This is one of the reasons why I am restricted to music choice and stick to OST's and music some are not accustomed to.
Final part will come sometime today, laters!
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Great Kahuna Skill tree: Support path 2 (Final part)

Battlemetaler
Here you go the final part for the Battle Kahuna master class Smile
The last tree is very very similar to the Druid's tree except Kahunas have recklessness skills instead of Enchant weapon skills and the cooldown on all Reckless skills has decreased alot! :0
This is also a big buff tree like the Druid so this tree is like heaven in my eyes when it comes to buffs ;D. last but not least where the Druid gets the "Great apostle half" skill, Hunas get "Emerald of the abyss" that adds an extra + 10 to most of their stats.
I guess this is a great boost for the Kahuna class and I believe picking which ever tree to take could be a tough one here compared to say the Shadow hunter :X
I am very very happy to say that the next and final class to be reviewed is the Warlock! Stay tuned and have fun!

one more to go Warlock Cool
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:57 am

Fiend Skill tree: ???? (Part 1)

Battlemetaler
Hey all, woooo omg 2 moaaaaaaaar to go ;D!
Here is the first instalment for the Fiend skill tree and I saved the best til last ¬.¬;;. Similar to the shadow Hunter's master class they have resistances to ailments. I guess I could call this a PvP tree.
Anyways this skill tree I have no idea how to categorize it, Mostly DoT shadow type damage. I looked at the tree and the last thing I thought to myself was "Um..what..the..corruption??...YOU SRZ??"
haha Anyways seems like a balance between DoT's and Crowd control type skills. I like the Stacky DoT it stacks the Damage up quite a bit with a short Cooldown.
The description of the Skill "weakening death" seems bizarre, skill attack 20% extra damage and magical damage 20% extra damage?. Arent they the same thing?
Anyways 2 more trees to go for the Warlock master class and I'm done, dunno what I will be doing after since I've been doing this for so long. Have fun all and enjoy the finale of the Master classes Smile
All things have to end
-Kwonaiden
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:00 am

Fiend Skill tree: Offense (Part 2)

Battlemetaler
Here you go the 2nd last master class skill tree on the Fiend. Did I ever tell you guys Warlock is in my top favs in classes to play Very Happy!
Anyways, This tree seems to have one of them "Ping pong" skills but this one is different. The more target it bounces from the stronger the attacks will grow!. Oh and NOW I see why they implemented Auto chips, I cannot believe that finally Rappelz has Tag mobbing to level hahahhahaha. For those not familiar with this term basically AoE farming and if you STILL dont understand that term than learn to become a better gamer!
I guess all the magic classes with AoE Skills are gonna have some kinda fun whilst leveling without worrying about chipping ever.
Now um negative points..I have a few and I bet you guys too
Corpse drain? really? why gives Fiends that skill when it doesnt even give you that much back and "Magic chain reaction"? Do Warlocks really need the Wisdom? O_o, wouldnt it be great if it was Int ?
I guess Corpse mine is decent now with Auto chip but makes me wonder one question. Is Auto chips going to be an ingame thing or CS?
Knowing them it prolly is a CS item ;o!!!
Anyways 1 to go ^_____^ Sadly my reporting will be over so I can give you guys a break from my videos
Thankyou to all that subbed me, as I said so before I appreciate people taking an interest on my small youtube and that you all inspire me to make videos as best a quality as I can with ofcourse a hint of innovation and Editing.
All the Sounds, landscapes have been subtlely edited by me to enhance the game so if some of you were wondering why my graphics, sound etc are different from the live server and even Korean test server, this is because I take the time to make it visually and audioly entertaining.
YEA THE GAME LOOKS CRAP RAW!
Joke !!
have fun and peace out
-Kwonaiden
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3 - Page 5 Empty Choices of Path

Post  Zaroda Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:39 pm

After I've read the way TP is used and such, I do believe, prior to E7P3, during maintainence the whole guild will have to come to the forum discussing their roles so that we may be the best guild in TA/Sieges.

Since TP is limited, the skills that you can gain (if you unlock all skill trees) will not be that useful since they're less powerful than those who max out their chosen path only.

I don't know if I've made the above sentence sound correct, but I think since we have so many of members with the same job (especially BS GEEZ! There's 43 of them in the guild currently) we can split up our paths according to player's affinity and timezone so that we can DP with the best skill sets as well whenever you're normally online.

Hope you guys really do this cuz this will actually make the guild a hell lot stronger (but if you don't plan on staying in the guild forever, this might not be the best idea).
Zaroda
Zaroda

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Well, that's a neat idea, but the best solution is for people to "pick skill trees based on their strengths as that class" For example, I only pull out a dirk when I'm sleepy or lagging, and my main pets are all magical, so upping the dirk tree is nigh pointless for me. I trust everyone will apply their best critical thinking skills, since I assure you character respecialiazation potions either won't be updated to reset this, or they will go all greedy and force people to do a full rebirth to reset it. Everyone knows I've been saying for years now "oh I hope third jobs doesn't make me pick between melee and magic, cause that would suck!!!" This almost does that for me.. but at least I don't completely lose my dirk capabilities or something retarded like that. We'll talk about it more, I think a "town meeting" set up in team speak and on forums would be a great idea.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Grand Finale: Fiend Skill tree: Support Path

Battlemetaler
Here you go the final final final part of all the Master class skill tree's! Smile I had a few fans of my work see me off on this final part, thank you guys!
Final review:
I love this tree alot because of the buffs you can get from it especially the +100 int for the Fiend, Their Magical attack goes through the roof of all Master class magic users. My favourite tree from the tree series.
They changed Strength of darkness somewhat not sure if I like that however I'm not complaining when I saw the wisdom convertion to magic attack passive ^__^
Ok this is the last of the master class videos, thank you for watching and also the patience of some for waiting on their class. Total time spend for translations was just over a month. I'm glad it is all over, For those interested in the music selection on all the videos that I used this epic, the names of the albums will be listed in random orders. If you enjoyed my music and wondered where on earth they were from or thought to yourself "I heard this from somewhere before but I just cannot place it arghh!" Well here you go.
I really cannot be bothered to state which vid has which or even throw in the names of the songs but all the albums and such are displayed.
Have fun all and be sure to check out more of my future videos to come if you enjoy my work.
-Kwonaiden
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:14 pm

There has been mention on the official forums that the MCs are a little over powered and they will be tweaking them, there was a couple shots afterwards of the changed skill trees for a couple classes (evoker and possibly one other i think) is there any more info on this? I'm very interested in what may have changed for soldier since they released the skill tree for it.
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:39 pm

i hope you have all enjoyed all the master class videos Very Happy have fun Cool

Asura

Battle Summoner = Necromancer

Warlock = Fiend

Chaos Magician = Lich

Shadow Hunter = Shadow Stalker

Assassin = Slayer
Gaia

Evoker = Beast Master

Druid = High Druid (Sage)

Battle Kahuna = Great Kahuna

Archer = Master Archer

Champion = Berserker
Deva

Soul Breeder = Master Breeder (Maestro)

Priest = Saint

Bishop = ArchBishop

Soldier = Blader

Knight = Crusader

posted on Battlemetaler Youtube account
rexrapter1234
from my guild and me thank you for all the master class videos Very Happy
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:56 am

Thx for the updates icefirex Smile
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:07 am

*drools*

CHOICES!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Zethron Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:02 am

Wow, SH got shot in the face by a NERF gun. -_-
Zethron
Zethron

Back to top Go down

Post  Hukuri Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:27 pm

I've read today that the new part will be live on Korean servers on 25th August ,That's mean it will be here in about month or so , depend on gala translate speed afro

Hukuri

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:38 am

Zethron wrote:Wow, SH got shot in the face by a NERF gun. -_-

Don't know what you're talking about... Their styles may have been nerfed, but apart from that they are just ridiculous.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next