NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3

+30
ImGladImNotYourPet
Sealing
Todash
Numot
Abdula
Zverca
Zyppora
Hukuri
Zaroda
DaenV
GuardianPhoenix
Ellinoora
xROMULUSx
CivicPower
MyAxeRockz
ShockeR
xXUltimateBSXx
Fenrir
icefirex
Maeven
Zethron
Daeshala
Vashtii
Rubba
oxymnya
Calabos
rome1269
Teikin
Zzerase
flamingsword
34 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3

Post  icefirex Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:32 pm

new video (More Pet slots for non pet class) Rappelz Epic 7 Part 3

Battlemetaler
Here you go, an answer to my pot making prayers OMG! finally I must give you devs a hand shake like really for finally implementing something that prolly alot of non pet class have been wanting!
Anyways best update for me that I have seen so far. you can hold 3 pets in formation and the duration is 10 secs.
Lets also look into the part where the main pet will still stay once summon time is over so guess what that means..
YOU CANNOT MESS UP DUAL SUMMON ON PET CLASS EVER HAHHAHAA Very Happy!
way to go.
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Early sneak peak at E7 part 3

Post  Vashtii Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:40 pm

I'll head up the evening quest party, like I did for VI... starting at 6pm PST.
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:17 am

Even tho the new recall system of pets is a great thing IMO there will be no more need for focusing on recalling, which could result in automated dping=more noobism :/ Same thing happened with healers mana regen boost; no more siting needed and now when there's a hard party and healer needs lots of mana he runs out of it and ask for a scroll instead of just sitting between heals. I miss the old (hard) days :/
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:20 pm

A friend of mine told me you have to do the quests by yourself, no parties. He also told me that the new dungeon is only do-able in guilds, which is good for us Very Happy . I'll ask him again to confirm and for more info once he's awake.

Last edited by Fenrir on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nab grammar error.)
Fenrir
Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Fenrir
A friend of mine told me you have to do the quests by yourself, no parties

yes you can do (Master Class trials) in a party with guilde, other guilds and also players not in guilds.

the video by Battlemetaler shows him doing the Master Class trials quest line with other guilds and players not in guilds.

maybe the final test has a no party rule

i hope this helps Cool
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:52 am

new update: I Want to be a Necromancer! (Masterclass Trials) Rappelz Epic 7 Part 3

Battlemetaler
here you go final steps to go and I will become a master class along side with my fellow guildies, it was a painful first couple of days with various factors that affected the progress of our ascendance but we are nearly there.
Before you can do the trials to become master class you first must complete the Ultimate witch quest line. (So those that have not started yet better start so now.)
The trials are random when you enter the cube's dimension so you can either get very very easy ones or some that would actually make you go "WTF?!". Be sure to have some friends to help when that time comes. Also it would be a great idea to invest in movement speed gear because you will need them for the time limit run around trials.
Seeya all soon and i hope you enjoy this installment. ^____^
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  xXUltimateBSXx Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:37 am

Im looking forward to the classes 2 but r they FORSURE goign to realise them this time an if so when is the day??
xXUltimateBSXx
xXUltimateBSXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Zethron Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:36 am

xXUltimateBSXx wrote:Im looking forward to the classes 2 but r they FORSURE goign to realise them this time an if so when is the day??

I'm sure they will if they're already showing up on the KTS. They might not be exactly like this but close.
Zethron
Zethron

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:31 am

next video
The final chamber of the trails (Quick view of Necromancer) Rappelz Epic 7 Part 3

Battlemetaler
Finally , it took so many days from start to this stage to finally complete the master class trials. Most of the people in guild are now master class, it took alot longer than expected because a few Korean guilds were camping the master class NPC's preventing me and others to complete our quests.
Anyways I'm too tired to upload any skills and do some form of translations on them but I will as soon as possible.
Here is the final chamber where you have to complete your final quest to become your master class, the mobs you have to kill are master class sprites of each class. After wards you will be teleported to hero hector for completion and two new quests which are called talent points to unlock the extra paths of your skill tree.
Take care
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  ShockeR Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:19 am

oh boy my chanp gets to hold 3 pets omfg the money making tool, u thought im leet now wait till p3 comes omfg watch out
ShockeR
ShockeR

Back to top Go down

Post  ShockeR Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:20 am

oh b4 i forget, who has my s3 cerb?
bounce
ShockeR
ShockeR

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:08 pm

next video( Necromancer skill tree: Pet Path. part 1) Rappelz Epic 7 Part 3

Battlemetaler
Here is the skill path for pets for the necromancer, basically higher masteries a new passive and ofcourse the question everyone was waiting to be answered..
PERMA SUMMON!!!!
Working on getting more talent points for now I have to reset my skills to recieve my talent points back and then work on the other skill tree.
I guess I will split it into 3 parts because
1. Actually translating the skills along side trail and error ingame
2. I feel it is better to represent each tree individually (Pets, mage, Dirk)
3. lazy? Mad
Have fun!
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:32 am

part 2 (Necromancer skill tree: Necromancer Path) Rappelz Epic 7 Part 3

Battlemetaler
Here you go this is the mage path of necromancers. The skills are very powerful fire magic and the passive skill for pets is like "WTF"
In this video I am using a + 6 D1 staff (hahahaha! X__x;Wink People are asking me to put up other videos of class. They will be coming from either me of the other people from my guild. If you would prefer me to do the video then just let me know if the class videos has already been done. It will take a while but I promise every class will be covered
Have fun!
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:39 am

Rappelz KTS Master Class Assassin to Slayers Skills

Ianiee
Many thanks to Kalkolie for being a good sport and letting me use his sin to make a video, since I couldn't find the right gear I wanted and haven't been on the KTS as much T.T (trying to hit 155 on the main server!!!).
Here are the Assassins new skills AKA Slayers:
Level 15 Blinding Dust -- gives blind for 7 seconds with no cards (0.2) for each plus on card
Red looking skill = Similar to Dark Strike
Level 11 Fatal Wave
Level 9 Cross Block increases the block rate with dirks/swords(?)
Blue tornado looking skill, possibility that this skill is used with cloak though forgot to try the skill with cloak lol
Green shield.. not sure T.T
Level 7 Shadow Rush
Level 8 Assassin Impact, 10 minute skill usage and a 10 minute cooldown.
Pink human skill... no idea! T.T
Pink sword looking icon looks like it increases your damage
Pink ball is the level of debuff that keeps increasing when u see it in the video, for Slayers it is:
Stage 1: -3 Acc / -3 MAcc
Stage2: -6Acc / -6 MAcc
Stage3: -9Acc / -9 MAcc
Those are most of them i know...
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:43 am

Master Class Chaos Magician = Lich

Ianiee
So i missed out one more skill from the CM Master Class! I'm going to call it... Ping Pong! Very Happy
Look at the little ball flying around! lol!
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:47 am

Warlock = Fiend

Ianiee
As Promised, this video was made to show the warlock side of skills when they turn Master class. Lots of high level de-buffs and self buffs. I love the level 20 Mind crisis, you can constantly de buff mobs all the time. I like the warlock side of skills a lot more I think... I still wish they balanced out CM and Warlocks Wind Weapon and Dark Might though! -_-
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:36 pm

Omfg lvl 20 mind crisis? Lmao *insert evil laugh here*

Despite the incredibly lame name, I shall be a fiery fiend Twisted Evil
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:21 am

Necromancer skill tree: Melee Path. (Final part)

Battlemetaler
Hey all, Now this video was something I dreaded to show all you Dirk Battlesummoners out there, there are a few abilities that I like such as the passives but..um..yeaaa..
Sad to say I'm not that impressed with this melee path and there is this one skill that bothers me alot which is translated as "Mana Extreme".
When I first used it I was like "Lol? really wtf is this crap??" A rappelz version of a lame "Asura" strike?? (Inside joke to those whoever played Ragnarok online)
Here is the final skill tree for the necromancer Mad
As for other class videos, you must give me some time on them, however there are so much various info from alot of other players that play along side me on the KTS that it isnt hard to find. (I think?)
I will make these videos as fast as I can but I am very fussy about detail on skills and their translations. I want to be as accurate and informative in all the class videos to give you all a great insight to all the skills. ^___^
-Kwonaiden
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:56 am

Still missing Evoker:/ Where is it?
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:11 am

Still missing Evoker:/ Where is it?

Evoker = Beast Master

have fun Cool

OmegaStarScream1
Skills from the Beast Master,only bothered
with the 1st and 2nd row because the 3rd
one doesn't look that appealing.
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:28 pm

CM/WL will rule, haha. It's sinfully delicious! lol!
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Battle Kahuna = Great Kahuna

Great Kahuna Skills and a little Attack Speed Test

OmegaStarScream1
Tried out Battle Kahuna's Master Class (Great Kahuna) by request of a guildie.
To be quite honest,they don't look that appealing when compared to the High Druid's skills
(Druid's Master Class). Next up will be the Berserker (champion master class) test!
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Champion = Berserker

Berserker Skills

OmegaStarScream
This time,the Berserker's skills!
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  CivicPower Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:19 am

Maeven wrote:CM/WL will rule, haha. It's sinfully delicious! lol!

I still miss a "nuke" skill for the wl -.-
CivicPower
CivicPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:14 am

CivicPower wrote:
Maeven wrote:CM/WL will rule, haha. It's sinfully delicious! lol!

I still miss a "nuke" skill for the wl -.-

U mean like DS? Don't think that would ever happen... Then there would be no more CM Razz
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next