NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored topic

+3
TehMilirie
DaFreak
Mowgli
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bored topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Bored topic

Post  flamingsword Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:57 am

people are talking about this thing called Real Life or "rl" for short....but im scared to see what this is...
flamingsword
flamingsword

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMilirie Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:58 am

Should make images with the PAK. :p

OMG I know! I've been hiding under the bed ever since I first heard it. Dx
TehMilirie
TehMilirie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mowgli Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:58 am

there are no servers wtf?!?!? D:
Mowgli
Mowgli

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:35 pm

I've heard of rl. It's supposed to be this new and improved MMORPG which is first-person, it has a MILLION different classes to play, there's constant PK police going around (and they actually do something, unlike the guards in Rappelz' towns), tons of different quests, biggest population of all MMORPGs out there (around 6 billion o.O), the world map is HUGE, graphics are AMAZING, high-quality audio, plenty of minigames, extensive social systems such as guilds, clans, clubs, etc. with tons of opportunities. The anti-hacking software they use is a tiny bit outdated but still functions quite well.

There's only two downsides though, rupee spammers galore and there's only one hard-core server where if you die, you lose your character and all your items and it's pretty much game over with no continues.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Zyppora wrote:I've heard of rl. It's supposed to be this new and improved MMORPG which is first-person, it has a MILLION different classes to play, there's constant PK police going around (and they actually do something, unlike the guards in Rappelz' towns), tons of different quests, biggest population of all MMORPGs out there (around 6 billion o.O), the world map is HUGE, graphics are AMAZING, high-quality audio, plenty of minigames, extensive social systems such as guilds, clans, clubs, etc. with tons of opportunities. The anti-hacking software they use is a tiny bit outdated but still functions quite well.

There's only two downsides though, rupee spammers galore and there's only one hard-core server where if you die, you lose your character and all your items and it's pretty much game over with no continues.

Where can I download it Very Happy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMilirie Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Zyppora wrote:I've heard of rl. It's supposed to be this new and improved MMORPG which is first-person, it has a MILLION different classes to play, there's constant PK police going around (and they actually do something, unlike the guards in Rappelz' towns), tons of different quests, biggest population of all MMORPGs out there (around 6 billion o.O), the world map is HUGE, graphics are AMAZING, high-quality audio, plenty of minigames, extensive social systems such as guilds, clans, clubs, etc. with tons of opportunities. The anti-hacking software they use is a tiny bit outdated but still functions quite well.

LOL

omg you put too much thought into things. ;p
TehMilirie
TehMilirie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2