NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The same thing i posted on W7 forums

+12
FR0STY
Harbinger2nd
Angel12
Zzerase
Zyppora
Vashtii
TehMilirie
ApocalypseHealer
Piotr
Daeshala
Mystic
NathanExplosion
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The same thing i posted on W7 forums  Empty The same thing i posted on W7 forums

Post  NathanExplosion Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:24 pm

i was 100% fine i going and pking or backing up a pk, Well today i have decided to step away from pking 9signs or BH it is for many more reasons than only one. Unless this even involves me directly i have decided to step away from anything that has to do with pking 9s or BH, i am looking to play for fun now and this just creates drama i do not want. I am tried of having to pick friends or my gf and i have decided that no game is worth more than the person i love. I know some people will not agree with this choice i am making thus for if it becomes such and issue for me that i will leave the alliance all together and go solo or i have spoke with my gf that if it is to much for the both of us we will make a guild together and play the game this way. I know her joining 9s being a rival guild this could oppose some issues but i am taking this into my hands and i am not going to chose guild/friends over her i shouldn't have to do this. I don’t think any person should have to chose friends or the one they love. Yes I understand that some of you can feel betrayed by this or hurt or whatever but like I said I am here for fun after some events this past few days I realized my relationship means so much more to me than a game. I would rather not have thing misconstrued and end up in others issues all the time that are not my own. Thus being said I hope to continue the friendships I have made and the challenges set in front of me will be made by me not things I should have not got involved with.

I do not want to have a game tear me and the person i love apart
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

The same thing i posted on W7 forums  Empty Re: The same thing i posted on W7 forums

Post  Mystic Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:37 pm

if W7 gives you any beefs your more then welcome to join us .
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

The same thing i posted on W7 forums  Empty Re: The same thing i posted on W7 forums

Post  Daeshala Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:41 pm

I respect your decision to back out of the problem we currently have with UltimateTank, and indeed I think this was the wisest thing you could do given your personal situation. At this time we have no issue with W7 that I'm aware of, just with Taco's group. Well done, and if you find yourself without a tag on, I would be happy to consider your application here Tony. We had our beefs in the past, but really was never an issue with you, just for some reason you were always backing up the person(s) we were having an issue with. I was impressed when you listened to me about why I am doing what I do, and why I don't replace SS when I pk. This changed my mind about you, and it speaks more about your character than any written reference, actions are always the loudest after all. Well, keep up the good work wherever you find yourself going or staying. And yes, it's just a game, enjoy it Smile
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  NathanExplosion Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Yes, and i am sorry to any that have ever felt harassed by me this is not my true intentions, i am fairly a nice person yes i show the opposite but i am trying to just have fun in a game and share something with my gf. Ty all for being understanding and Dae yes i know we have had differences in the past but i have never truly had a problem with you. I know i show ignorance sometimes and i am a hot head. I Tend to not think before i act and just jump in the drama but now i refuse
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Piotr Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:55 am

Ya, i saw u r always in some pk action but i cant recall u writing stuffs like taco. Ill get u of my kos list if that counts anything (list gettin sorter n sorter -.-)
Be happy with milli n take care

PS: i cant write novels like others :O
Piotr
Piotr
Alliance Member

Back to top Go down

Post  NathanExplosion Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:04 am

lol ty pi0 its ok for short its straight to the point Razz
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:20 am

Pio always complainin' about my novels -.-'
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  NathanExplosion Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:26 am

Well i tend to write long in this situations cause usually its needed to have a good explanation for the issue under discussion
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseHealer Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:32 am

Lol the fact that u stay in a guild with the dirty bacteria (taco) is pathetic
Then you come here and try to gain our sympathy? lol ur a funny guy
Just stfu, u havnt seen some of the stuff taco has said, and im sure if u saw them u still wouldnt leave the guild. By u and all other w7s not leaving you only encourage his pathetic behaviour more making you all pathetic. Either leave the guild or kick him from the guild.
If anyone in 9s said stuff like what taco said to daeshala then i would in an instant /gleave or get the leader to kick the idiot, but i guess we are different people.....
Do you ever ask yourself the question that he goes a bit too far sometimes? or what he says is just unacceptable? "if i had the chance i would kill all 9s members in real life if i could"- thats just 1 eg....wtf... I guess u dont. because if u asked urself this then u would have told ducky to kick him as soon as he joined or u would have left the guild, if u had some decency.
When Kageshit made all these dramas in w7 like taco (guess its expected as they used to be together...lol) a bunch of people (including me left).
I think its the time for a bunch of u to do the same, or get him kicked (yea repeating myself here), otherwise u and the rest of the guild are just as pathetic as him.
Sorry if im being a bit to harsh, but thats the reality.

Last edited by ApocalypseHealer on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total

ApocalypseHealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:41 am

Well, I appreciate the support Apo, but the problem is that Taco is Nathan's IRL friend, and as such it's been a major problem for him. Taco has left W7, so has Nathan. To make matters worse, Milirie, his IRL gf is in 9s, so Taco has been in essence asking Nathan to PK Milirie's in game family, which is :/ Well, Nathan needs to search his soul if letting Taco continue on interfering in his life is worth it, but it's not really up to us to make that decision for him. Change always takes root from within. Nathan has shown progress from his days in Fatality, and I hope he continues to let his heart lead him, and not Taco. Putting Milirie first is a very positive step in my eyes.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseHealer Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:47 am

"Bro's before ho's?" XD
jokes jokes..
did nathan and taco leave w7? Surprised
well i didnt know that..

ApocalypseHealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:50 am

I know Nathan, and he's definitely not a person I could hate. He's a nice and friendly person who just happaned to fall into the shit of his friend Taco.
I would love seeing him in the guild, but that's just me. Apoc just had enough and has reached the point of no-return, and I also understand that because Nathan could've chosen to do this a long time ago. But for me it's better to late then never.

Blondi~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMilirie Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:33 am

You don't have to come insult him Apoc. It's not called for. He's not here to gain nobody's sympathy, he just wants 9s to know he's staying out of it unless affected personally. How would you know if he's asked himself those things or not? You're not exactly in his mind now are you. (: What he does with his friends is his own business, granted he sometimes gets in with the wrong crowd. But we're all human and Taco is a good guy when his ego isn't the size of Texas (which is rarely the occasion). But he does indeed think about a lot of those things and he does know how far Taco's taking it and will take it now after the ban. Just takes him a while to listen. ;p ( love ya babe xD )

But like I said in my topic, I'm not making him choose between his friend or me just because I don't want to leave 9s and because half the time his friend is strung out like an ego lord and high on superiority complexes and is always Taco vs The World. I don't tell him who to be friends with and neither should you. This is just our solution to it.
TehMilirie
TehMilirie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:19 am

Mil, you must also understand that there are a few people that are far enough to not look back anymore. Some people here are that badly harrassed or hurt that they won't take any kind of excuse, I know this isn't always a good thing..but I understand them too. I'm someone that can overlook someone his mistakes, and I wouldn't look bad at Nathan. But there are people here who have the point of no return, and you must also understand why.
Me personally doesn't have any problems with Nathan joining, but I think 60%+ members here would agree he would need limited acces for the first weeks because alot of people ( Im guessing this, no facts ) would prolly see him as a spy at first.

What the main problem on my mind is, and I dont want to offend anyone and you know I'm not like that. But some of you definitely take ingame stuff way to seriously, and get hard feelings about it. I don't want to be harsh and I expect some rough comments back, but seriously...please look past the behaviour of some people in this game and ignore them. It's a game, unless IRL is a big part of it ( For example the threatening to kill us ) you shouldn't bother that much. I get flamed all the time, and Im being called all kind of stuff. But this would never hurt me IRL unless they are some good friends or people from my guild. That's what's on my mind.
Thanks for reading this far.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  NathanExplosion Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:27 am

Yes i wont lie that the comment he made was taking it way to far. i that told him this and yes i left W7 i am currently in UT. And apoc i am not here for sympathy that's not what i am about i am just letting everyone know that im done backing ppl unless its my own problem i know u may see it differently, i know i have talked my fair share of trash to you and yes i am sorry for this. I do tend to not care the outcome of something and i just do. But not anymore i am going to think about everything that can happen because the drama and the stress is not worth it to me
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:36 am

Well, I think most of the anger in guild was directed at Taco, not Nathan. For ruining parties, pking, badmouthing the guild, badmouthing me, threatening lives, etc. As Pio said, Nathan never ran his mouth the way Taco did, so it wasn't as much of a grievence on his part. I disagree on your ratio of people that would trust Nathan to come in, we have an influx of ex-Fantasy lately. But ofc that's purely academic until he were to apply. Personally, I don't think any bf would risk the the ire of his gf to spy on her guild, so I would vote full membership, not a conditional admittance. The way I feel about it is this is Mili's home.. period. If she wants her man in here, I got no problem with that, and don't see him as any kind of risk.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:43 am

same
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMilirie Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:22 pm

Well, I do want him in here but I don't want to pressure him to do anything unless he wants to. ;p

Although I understand certain people have a point of no return, I also understand that you cannot question a person's friendship with a certain person for whatever reason it may be or whatever might have happened. The side you see and the side he see's are completely different.

And like you said yourself "...please look past the behavior of some people in this game and ignore them. It's a game..."
TehMilirie
TehMilirie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:26 pm

NathanExplosion wrote: i have decided that no game is worth more than the person i love.NathanExplosion

+9000

This is one of the best things you could learn, and I was very pleased to see you say that. I don't actually know you personally in-game Nathan, but I have seen a lot of you on the official forums, but we have never met.

*shakes hand* very nice to meet you.

There have been times when "just a game" has caused fights, tension or that sort of thing for me in RL too, but it is so important to be able to step back and say that its not as important as the people in your life. You've gained my respect through this.

Its unfortunate that everything turned out the way it did. I must say that it has been SO much fun having Milli in this guild - even though I've been busy and haven't been in game this week much, its been fun on the forums. I will join the ranks of those before me and say that if you are looking for a new place to settle down then I would like to encourage you to apply to NineSigns. I think you would be a great addition!

P.S. I can be hot headed too, and think before I act - it happens to a lot of people, no judges here.
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  NathanExplosion Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Ty Vashtii i know i cant go back and change the things i have done or anything like that those were choices i made and will have to live with, thus being said thats why im trying to change the things i will be doing in the future and make more enemies rather than friends. I know sometimes people are quick to judge but it seems a lot here have taken the time to actually look at a person rather than the things they do or have done in the past. It is nice to see there are decent people that dont judge on past things and take into account who the person is.
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:58 pm

GAH! You guys should STOP writing NOVELS! =.= Takes AGES to read through!

Nathan, I'm backing Vashi, Dae and Mili on this 100%. Everyone deserves a second chance. Or a third. Or even more than that. I'm not keeping score. I'm the thick-skinned badass pervert of the 9s and I endorse you in your decision to not let in-game drama creep in on your personal life. Thumbs up for you and your gf mate. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a very easy decision to make, or that it took a lot of talking between you and mili to get to this decision, but I, and I'm pretty sure many others here, are glad you made it.

Now I should clear up that I'm not even halfway up to speed on all the drama/crap that's been going on between UT, W7 and us. Mostly because I live in Europe and am rarely on when the shit hits the fan. It sucks to be out of phase with you guys =.= But w/e, I get my bits 'n pieces of info mainly through guild chat and the forums. I've seen you sometimes in world chat, not often though, but the things you said weren't overly negative, so I guess I can't hold any grudges against you personally. I'm sure you're a great guy once we get to know you =) Getting involved with the wrong people just seems to be a talent of yours. Shit happens. I won't tell you to cast off your friends just because we don't like them, that's entirely your choice to make. We're reasonable people, we don't blackball anyone unnecessarily and we can handle a fair share of blackballing ourselves. We didn't come all this way, even as far as to kick [whoever owned the dungeon at the time, thought it was Eternal + allies] out of PP1 a couple weeks ago, by being touchy drama queens and whiny bitches ^^ We take pride in the fact that we exact decency and a 'silent waters have deep grounds' sort of air upon our members. That's what made us one of the monopole guilds on the server.

The problem with Taco has been discussed at nauseam. Maybe my views are biased, but quite seriously it seemed to me like he'd lost touch with reality. On more than one occasion did he require backup healing while going one-on-one with me (that was when he was a 14x knight and I was a 12x wallrock). I mean he had so many claims of being the greatest tank ever and being invincible and all, and then I hear the stories of Dae outtanking him on a summoner class and I'm just thinking 'this guy lost it' because it didn't even shut him up. He kept boasting about how great he was and on top of that, like the icing on the cake, started slandering Dae, NineSigns and others. I honestly started wondering why the people that hang out with him in-game, actually hang out with him. Why people join his guild and all. Now that's just my opinion, I don't mean to offend or badmouth or anything, but seriously, I can't wrap my head around such behaviour.

About you being glad that we can look at the person and not the actions they have done in the past, it's all about forgiving =) We're not the type of people that holds grudges unless you've really gone overboard. Here I refer to what happened to Taco in recent days for an example. The NineSigns were founded by Daeshala, and gives home to a lot of people who were formerly in Valuins. The reason for this is because we respect Daeshala as our guild leader. It doesn't matter to us what our guild is called or what kind of icon is over our heads, we followed Dae right out of Valuins and into NineSigns because she is our symbol of pride. I would go as far as to say that we worship her in a sense (without all the crazy rituals 'n stuff of course xD). That may seem very strange, far-fetched or even ridiculous to an outsider, but I'm sure the people who followed her out of Valuins feel much the same way. We can't forgive Taco for his ongoing harassment, his 'blasphemy'.

Your actions define who you are and how others come to see you. I can't stress this enough. We all know Osmangazi. I wouldn't go near him with a twenty-foot stick because I'm afraid the noobness is contagious. Actions speak louder than words. You've been backing up the person we had serious beef with. A person that has actually made death threats to us in the end. I don't know if you've come to this decision because of what happened in the last few days or if this has been going on since before that, but I'll have you know you've gained my respect for coming here and explaining this to us. I'm very glad to see that you're willing to come to a peaceful solution, and I know I speak for all of NineSigns by saying that we want a peaceful solution as well, even if with only one person at a time. That's one less person for us to worry about and one more for us to enjoy our in-game time with =)

You can't go back and change the things you've done, and neither can we. We all make mistakes or less-than-ideal decisions. All we can do is learn from those and prevent making those mistakes again. I'm glad to see you're flexible enough to not stick with the decisions you've made in the past and that you're willing to review those. That's the key to improvement. Some may not like you distancing yourselves from them and their actions, but others will be thankful for it and will have a more positive opinion of you. And hell, if it eases your personal life to do so, than I can only endorse that, and I'll encourage you in it. NineSigns does not have a rule that states that you have to show up in arms if one of us has a run-in. Backing up a guildie is completely voluntary. That's the kind of family this is, we don't force anyone to do anything, even though I haven't met a situation in which my requesting their support has met disappointment. It would be hypocritical of me to not fully support the decision you've made.

Don't let ApocalypseHealer get under your skin btw, he has a knack for being rash and quick to judge. He has a short fuse and an outspoken opinion. He also has dandruff xD Don't worry about him, he's more bark than bite. No offense Apoc ^^

I hope you and Milirie's personal lives will be improved through this decision. And like others have said, if you ever find yourself looking for a supportive and mature guild, and your mind keeps wandering back to the little 9 logo, the directions in the Application board are pretty self-explanatory =) I won't second-guess Dae if she says you're suited 9s material.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  NathanExplosion Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Ty zyp and wow that was long rofl. And my decision has been over looking events over the past month or so, yes mili and i had a long seriosu talk about this and it was much needed decision for us both to do this. Neither of us want to jeopardize our relationship over drama in game that doesn't involve us we are looking for something to share together and enjoy doing so. I know alot of people will not agree with me in comming here and speaking to you all like this (not ppl in 9s) but that goes to show some others ignorance.

I am looking to settle down with my gf and just have a good time i am not looking for any issue or drama from anything that could tear us apart, i love her and us making this decision will make our game play easier i think. And as for apoc he has a right i have bad mouthed him some times i know it was wrong and yes i am sorry. Like i stated earlier im not looking for sympathy maybe a second chance yes. But maybe one day we will look upon all of this and laugh
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Zyppora wrote:
We all know Osmangazi. I wouldn't go near him with a twenty-foot stick because I'm afraid the noobness is contagious.

on a light note....I remember when zyp said about me "if it has a ring I don't go near it with a twenty-foot stick" and we all know that one turned out to be false ;-) love u zyppy!
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Vashtii wrote:
Zyppora wrote:
We all know Osmangazi. I wouldn't go near him with a twenty-foot stick because I'm afraid the noobness is contagious.

on a light note....I remember when zyp said about me "if it has a ring I don't go near it with a twenty-foot stick" and we all know that one turned out to be false ;-) love u zyppy!

*hugs with a twenty-foot stick*
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:28 pm

well played... ;-)
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next