angelicreformer's app

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

angelicreformer's app

Post  angelicreformer on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:46 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
- I am angelicreformer a 149 battle summoner (main) old guild was VengefulSpirits. My alts are SpeedError(sin lvl 101, vengeful spirits guild) angelicblesser(healer buff slave guildless) angelicavenger(delvld sb lvl 50, idk if this char is in a guild or not)

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?
- before i was in VengefulSpirits i was in FallenLegion guild, and they were just constantly fighting with other people, and it was just a mess. I want to join a very serious guild that can still have fun without causeing a war over nothing. I am not against wars if i am ever needed to take part in one, but their is a limit to how far a person should be able to go before it makes others uncomfortable. I also like how 9s can stick together and be proud of their guild. I want to have that feeling towards a guild and say yes i do represent you and set a good example for the new players.

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
- Yes, i can make time attacks and Sieges, i am a active player and i usually if not afk in flea am on after school hours mon - fri (3pm - 7pm eastern time) and on weekends i log in for sieges, and afk the rest of the time till around 8pm eastern time which is just went its most convient for me to dp.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:
- Currently i am guildless, but i left my guild just because i was only in it for fun, i gave ownership to my younger brother because he can have fun with it too and learn some more about the game, so their is no important reason to leaving that particular guild(VengefulSpirits). The guild prior to that was Fallenlegion, and i was just tired of them constantly fighting rather then take some moments seriously and just act mature.

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
- Yes i am, i dont have any real ties for my alts guilds, so if a alt needs to be moved to a guild associated with NineSigns i dont mind transfering alts around.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
- I would say if its mon - fri around 4pm eastern time to around 7 pm eastern time, so i can get a snack after school before i get onto rappelz. if it doesnt matter too too much about the way you reach me, 7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.

- Well i know Soulrest, he is a friend of mine from fallenlegion. He recently joined up with you, and i am hoping to go with him.
- I also know ImGladImNotYourPet, i remember they applied for 9s a while ago, im not sure when exactly, but i knew them for quite a while. maybe a couple months.
- I know underworldhedes, i may have not capitialized his character name correctly, if i didnt sorry for that. I talk to him often, helped level his harpy a bit, though i gave it back recently because i wasnt able to play as much as i usually can this past week because its the first week of school. But i still talk to him when we both around.
- I also know PetStroker, not too sure if he still remembers me, but he is on my skype lol and i talked to him for a bit. If he forgot me would be a little hurtful i suppose lol but just names that come to my mind.
- Umm i also know STPAULIGURL , not too well, but they always buff me which is kind of them, and i have had a few dp's with them in toa which were really nice. I think they might remember me, i usually talk alot in dps lol. It just keeps it interesting and lively while we still get down to the grinding of mob after mob.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

just on my own note, i hope i followed this application guidelines correctly, and i hope to talk to you all soon Smile Very Happy thanks for your time to read my application ^_^

Last edited by angelicreformer on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing my cell number :))

angelicreformer

Back to top Go down

Re: angelicreformer's app

Post  iiScarletRose on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:20 pm

I say yes because Angel is a good player and he minds his business. He is also one of my good friends so yea....He has my vote Very Happy
iiScarletRose

Back to top Go down

Post  angelicreformer on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:39 pm

OMG ROSE!!!! I DIDNT KNOW U IN 9s Smile now i want to be in guild more then i wanted to ealier Wink clown

angelicreformer

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderworldHedes on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:02 pm

petty epic huh angel....well on topic...i vote yes..he's a good friend of mine, also helps ppl out and pretty nice Very Happy
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  angelicreformer on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:51 pm

thx dude ^_^

angelicreformer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Yes Smile
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:45 pm

I have seen you around, you don't look like a trouble maker - Yes from me.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  angelicreformer on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:00 pm

thx everyone ^_^ and yea i see u around at times daenV but usually in horizon fields. i am hoping to get to know some of u in dps and such.

angelicreformer

Back to top Go down

angelicreformer's app

Post  evildante on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:08 pm

i've seen him a few times, and seems a good guy, i say YES rabbit nice app which i did not read Shocked
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  angelicreformer on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:41 pm

lol ty dante XD

angelicreformer

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulRest on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm

my vote yes angelic is a really good friend and helps me out with anything although he wouldnt give me all his money today but since im his friend i still had to vote yes

SoulRest

Back to top Go down

Post  angelicreformer on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:37 pm

lmao xD thx soul, very unexpected twist with the holding me up for 16m XD just saying next time wait for me to have more ;D benefits u more hee hee, but thx again ^^

angelicreformer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zzerase on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 pm

lol...how come i never see you around...hmm o yea i don't play much anymore Razz

well good luck with your app, with all these good response from everyone, i'm sure you will fit right in
Zzerase

Back to top Go down

Post  angelicreformer on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:17 am

ty ^^ and maybe seeing me around site n perhaps rappelz will make u wanna get on more too Very Happy that way u can hang out with me ^_^ What a Face

angelicreformer

Back to top Go down

leaving fallenlegion is rarely a bad thing

Post  BBG on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:36 am

The Troublemakers say yes, so who am I to argue?
And Soulrest.

Jes from me.

Of course, I am drunk off my frakking rocker, so we'll see if I change my mind after a sleep. I doubut it; just sayin ...

BBG

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 am

angelicreformer wrote:thx everyone ^_^ and yea i see u around at times daenV but usually in horizon fields. i am hoping to get to know some of u in dps and such.

Yeah, if you ever manage to find me in a DP, count yourself blessed :O

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Diva23 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:28 am

Voteing Yes Angel is a very good friend of mine known him from the old fallen legion times and hes helpful and would be a good edition to TS even tho no one goes on it anymore but YES YES YES love this guy no homo Very Happy

Diva23

Back to top Go down

Post  Diva23 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:29 am

Diva23 wrote:Voteing Yes Angel is a very good friend of mine known him from the old fallen legion times and hes helpful and would be a good edition to TS even tho no one goes on it anymore but YES YES YES love this guy no homo Very Happy

this was from ImGlad btw im just on divas laptop and didnt notice Wink

Diva23

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:13 am

Diva23 wrote:
Diva23 wrote:Voteing Yes Angel is a very good friend of mine known him from the old fallen legion times and hes helpful and would be a good edition to TS even tho no one goes on it anymore but YES YES YES love this guy no homo Very Happy

this was from ImGlad btw im just on divas laptop and didnt notice Wink

You just get gayer every second don't you?

Jk...

JK about the other JK, I really think you like large, conical objects inserted into your rectum and oral cavity.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:19 am

i only like urs bro

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  angelicreformer on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:48 am

lol thx everyone and i didnt know div and you were close imglad, lol. you all have very unique responses to this lol xD i expected like a "yes" or "no" or "i hate you gtfo" lol xD this has been a very entertaining experience so far. Razz jocolor geek lol!

angelicreformer

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:17 pm

hehe i live next to him :p and yea thats what i thought aswell when i made my app but gl mate Razz

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:14 pm

So far its an extremely positive response. If there is no change in this by maintenence consider yourself our newest 9.

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  angelicreformer on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Daeshala wrote:So far its an extremely positive response. If there is no change in this by maintenence consider yourself our newest 9.

i doing home work right now, and had to check out latest replys, and yours just MADE MY DAY Very Happy thank you ^_^ alien Very Happy

angelicreformer

Back to top Go down

Post  STPAULIGURL on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:01 am

God I love my iPad, can lay in bed and post responses. Lol. Yes I remember you angel. Lol. Have not dped with you in quite some time but the times we did dp together, you are a good player and a very friendly person. Never had any issues with you. So my vote is yes. Gl on ur app and sounds like I will see you in guild chat soon. Twisted Evil
STPAULIGURL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum