NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I could meet nine signs, but it's a two way relationship ;)

+8
Zverca
Piotr
Best3
ApocalypseHealer
Daeshala
Galahallt
LunaSerenity
ThisIsBS
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I could meet nine signs, but it's a two way relationship ;) Empty I could meet nine signs, but it's a two way relationship ;)

Post  ThisIsBS Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:36 am

Hello all of my future guild mates of Nine Signs AND Nine Signs Junior. Prepare for your lengthy post of the day Wink

In-game, I am known as ThisIsBS, and I've made it my mission on Rappelz (with coaxing from several good friends of course) to acquaint and furthermore earn the trust of my future guildies. However, I'm finding this to be a little difficult! if I meet someone with that awesome sign over their head, I make sure to pm them a quick hi, but the method is inefficient. I want to reach out to all of you in any way I can, because by doing that, I believe I can become a much stronger asset to the guild Smile

For any of you who may not know or may think otherwise: Yes, my character is SUCH a nublet. But hey, we all start somewhere right? For me, I started a new account and decided I'm going to do things a little differently. First off, I plan to commit. Every character I make on this account is going to be treated seriously, starting off with my Battle Summoner. I plan to learn how to use all of my classes so that I can help anyone with partying within the guild, whether they be new or experienced. I also plan to commit to this guild. I used to be a proprietor of the DawnBrigade, but it was idealist and volatile, and I think I could do just as well with my ideals within a guild that holds an amazing influence.

I'm not much of a pker, however if anyone were to need my help with any inconsiderate people who haven't been on the guild's good side, a red name is something I'm willing to risk for the well being of my guildies. This applies to everything, I plan to be a friend, and if anyone believes I can help in any way, then please give me a pm if I'm on!

Lastly I'd like to conclude this message by saying thank you plenty for welcoming me into the guild. I can't wait to finally gain the ability to join, because as soon as I can, you bet I will! I hope to see all of you sometime, and hey, we're all friends here! Smile

Goodbye for now!

~Spides
ThisIsBS
ThisIsBS

Back to top Go down

I could meet nine signs, but it's a two way relationship ;) Empty Re: I could meet nine signs, but it's a two way relationship ;)

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:37 am

Lenghty post
*Looks for zyppy again*

Well be sure to ask Daeshala if you have any questions regarding BS'ers, she's like the god of them atm. She's a lvl 155 BS Smile!
If you want to practice pvp a bit, pm me Smile I love pvping and by dueling you learn alot, im lvl 107 btw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I could meet nine signs, but it's a two way relationship ;) Empty Re: I could meet nine signs, but it's a two way relationship ;)

Post  LunaSerenity Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:02 am

I know another great BS too Wink He is called Gasgano! Razz And also good and experienced in PvP.. But yeah Wink Dae is great too Smile
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post  Galahallt Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:52 am

a red name is something I'm willing to risk for the well being of my guildies

therefor Rappelz invented Soaps to wash your dirty dirty ass of all those red stuff in it Shocked

she's like the god of them atm. She's a lvl 155 BS

god sits at the top so... Dae got 4 more opponents she gotta take on xD start of with crystalite, Gasgano continuing with Merkury and finishing with rotfyll..... luckily I just got 1 opponent and thats Hitzu since the rest is a piece of cake Rolling Eyes Monika, nurnisa haha fail!

Anyway Mr. ThisIsBS I'm Gala , I'm in your ally and my nickname in 9s is Galanub I guess that explains nuff.. so whatever you do have fun Very Happy
Galahallt
Galahallt

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:16 am

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I am not the best, there is no such thing as best.
I am a strong bs, and luckily I have never been backed into a situation where I had to pkon vs any of the BS you just mentioned. (Actually it would break my heart if I ever had to flag vs Gas. I never had a problem with him even when I left KamiKaze over that crap with Feli and Crystal) I'm probably the last split build bs at R7 who still maintains the full array of weapons and gear required to play like that, but that's assuming. Someone smart in forums once said of this game "there's no better, only higher" and I wholeheartedly agree with this. Any pvp prowess I have though I attribute to three people: Seher, for teaching me his build, which I modified into mine, Wassim who taught me how to pvp, and Pi0tr who taught me how to stop relying on autoskills way back when we were in CM pushing me to 140 to go take tols from Angha/Zokugun.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisIsBS Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Aha, I'm apparently going to have to chat with Zyppora sometime, or maybe we could go on a shout chat rant together!

And Dae I was hoping I'd be able to learn a bit from you, all I really know with being a BS is dding, and that gets far too boring after a while. I'd also like to know if you had any gear for a nublet r4 or r5 I'd be able to buy. If not, oh well, I can be resourceful enough to get some Wink

Last off, not sure I'm going to have to learn how to be an insane PvP pro, it'd be something useful as a secondary thing, but I'm sorta hoping to be more of a peaceful guy...hehe
ThisIsBS
ThisIsBS

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseHealer Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Daeshala wrote: I am not the best, there is no such thing as best.
Yes there is..apo=best bishop in pvp and pve
ANYONE WANNA CHALLENGE THAT???
I KNOW UR HERE LUNA Twisted Evil

ApocalypseHealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Best3 Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:19 pm

ApocalypseHealer wrote:

Instead of a Challenge, you may want to teach some bishops your way of Dueling Razz:P I'm ready for that xD
Best3
Best3

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisIsBS Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:17 am

iiVanessa wrote:If you want to practice pvp a bit, pm me Smile
haha, I might just have to take you up on that offer! Very Happy I'm pretty epic at PvPing... or at least when it comes to failing epicly, a tutor'd be awesome in some friendly battles.
ThisIsBS
ThisIsBS

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaSerenity Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:50 am

ApocalypseHealer wrote:

I´m sorry, I don´t PvP vs cheaters Wink And I did show my abilities often enough Wink

Oh and let´s ask the server who is best Bish in PvE.. Cause there is none.. Everyone is good on his own way.. (exceptions called NOOBS are around too)
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseHealer Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:56 am

LunaSerenity wrote:
ApocalypseHealer wrote:

I´m sorry, I don´t PvP vs cheaters Wink And I did show my abilities often enough Wink

Oh and let´s ask the server who is best Bish in PvE.. Cause there is none.. Everyone is good on his own way.. (exceptions called NOOBS are around too)
oO pvp vs cheaters? lol i dun cheat in pvp =.=

ApocalypseHealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Piotr Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:57 am

ApocalypseHealer wrote:
LunaSerenity wrote:
ApocalypseHealer wrote:

oO pvp vs cheaters? lol i dun cheat in pvp =.=
u just think u know what pvp is but u dont :O nub sb beats u with 1 pet Razz
Piotr
Piotr
Alliance Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseHealer Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:16 am

pffffffft wait for me to be t2, n have +20 staff, nobody can win
btw is the server down?
i want to make some guild/allience pts

ApocalypseHealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:26 am

Network maintenance, even site is down Sad
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

I could meet nine signs, but it's a two way relationship ;) Empty if anyone has an alt..

Post  ThisIsBS Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:05 am

I could use a party pretty badly haha. Anyone have an alt that's r4 that they'd wanna level with me when servers come back on? Smile
ThisIsBS
ThisIsBS

Back to top Go down

Post  flamingsword Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:39 am

Just a heads up...we have a TS3 sever....lots of people on there during the day Wink
flamingsword
flamingsword

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMilirie Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:45 am

I have a 94 druid alt who's LF pt. Plus, saves you the pain in the arse of looking for a huna. Very Happy
TehMilirie
TehMilirie

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMilirie Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:51 am

I'm Milirie. ;p Noob 135 priest. I'm pretty decent in pvp and I'm a suicidal healer/tank in pts. ;p I've pretty much got alts in ever lvl range and I'm always up for a PT unless I'm about to slip into a comma.

So, you got a 94 druid and a 89 cm to chose from if you ever need someone to pt with. ^^ Just add me on msn (info on the msn contact topic) or FB and spam me if I'm not in game already. xD
TehMilirie
TehMilirie

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaSerenity Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:55 pm

@Apoc Well.. Using skill before the duel starts is cheating for me, sry.

But i´d like to see a fight of you and pi0 when both t2 Wink
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:34 pm

You mean casting Divine-Nova at 2secs =3?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaSerenity Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:51 pm

Yes.. This is cheating, since in real PvP you don´t know exactly, when the fight starts.. For example in Deathmatch Zone Smile When you manage to work with suprising attacks, then I´d say, you are good in PvP..
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:20 pm

LunaSerenity wrote:Yes.. This is cheating, since in real PvP you don´t know exactly, when the fight starts.. For example in Deathmatch Zone Smile When you manage to work with suprising attacks, then I´d say, you are good in PvP..

I've never done deathmatch...is it fun?
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Vashtii wrote:
LunaSerenity wrote:Yes.. This is cheating, since in real PvP you don´t know exactly, when the fight starts.. For example in Deathmatch Zone Smile When you manage to work with suprising attacks, then I´d say, you are good in PvP..

I've never done deathmatch...is it fun?

It's alot of fun if you invite alot of friends, if you dont its completely empty and no one is in there.
You got healing stones and 9000+ different kind of potions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:42 pm

ya i love hanging out in deathmatch with friends Very Happy
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseHealer Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:01 am

Ok then, ur higher lvl than me but come to horizon bridge and pm me a time
i wont use divine nova at all and still win, then u can talk Wink

ApocalypseHealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next