NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renkentetsu's Application to 9 Signs

+11
connorjhall
Daeshala
xSilverSkyx
CivicPower
xROMULUSx
Zzerase
MyAxeRockz
Nigglesworth
Lindemann
Warb1rD
Renkentetsu
15 posters

Go down

Renkentetsu's Application to 9 Signs Empty Renkentetsu's Application to 9 Signs

Post  Renkentetsu Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:19 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
Hi. My in-game name is Renkentetsu. I've been playing since Epic 3 (recalling the 1 mil EPIC stamina saver days :p), and I'm a 154 noob OL.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?
Well, I've always been on my own here in the adverturous world of Rappelz, since my brothers quit way back in e4 and my cousin hardly plays anymore. However, I've had the chance to get to know Nigglesworth the past year, and he surprisingly have inspired me to join 9s. Along with Niggles, I get the honor of partying with GrimKaiser, CivicPower, and xSilverSkyx, to which I have enjoyed partying with. Because of the fact that they have allowed me to surround myself with them, I want to belong in the same guild as them. I feel that 9s has LOTS of experienced and potential players that I can learn from as well as grow with. Also, and this isn't to say that I want to join 9s due to this, Strokemypenis invited me to join his guild Winter a few weeks ago upon stumbling into me in HV. He complimented me on my pet, then he shows me all of his pets - the S1 DT, S3 WD, S1 Golem, and the list goes on. Well, yesterday, he sent me the invite to join Winter. After my refusal, he pm'd me to ask if I was ready to join yet. I thoroughly explained to him that even though ShatterGlass, a healer from his guild, and I are friends, I have no intentions of joining him as I would much prefer to join up with Talade and the guild that he is in instead. So Stroke says to me, "Ok. I understand. As long as that guild is not 9s, I'm cool with it." So, I pm'd him back and said, "Yes, Talade is in 9s, and I would like to be able to join them." LOL - so in short, he quoted, "Well, it looks like we have a problem then. You're on the wrong side, bro." All in all, he wished me luck and said that the moment he sees the emblem of 9s over my head, I'll be on his KOS list. With that said, I returned his statement by telling him, "GL to you as well. I'm sure we'll run into one another soon enough."

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
I love to TA and Siege! In all honesty, TA's and Sieges are what I consider to be the EXCITEMENT of Rappelz, other than being able to log on and chat/talk to friends on here. I am available most of the time. I live in North Carolina, USA so anything EST time, I can do.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:
Prior to this application for 9s, I was in a small guild called Maleficarium. First of all, the guild no longer exists. ShatterGlass, who invited me into the guild after seeing my shout for wanting to join a guild, left for Winter. He said that Stroke had helped him way too much to not join up with him in his new guild. After that, I left because the guild was disoriented and not sure of where it was headed. Plus, I wanted to join a bigger guild in which I can participate in with TA's and Sieges. Prior to that, I was with Faith for a short time. It wasn't my choosing that I left Faith. I was actually booted off the roster due to the fact that I wasn't active at the time. I understood though. I logged back in and found myself guildless.

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
Sure.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
I'm usually on, if I'm not busy after work. Like I said, anything EST fits well with me. =) There will be times when I won't be available, but I feel that I'm not the only one when it comes to this matter. Whether or not this next statement affects my application or not, I'm gonna go on ahead and state it because I feel that it is only the truth - as much as I would enjoy being able to surround myself with a great virtual community, real life comes first.

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.
1) Nigglesworth
2) GrimKaiser
3) CivicPower
4) xSilverSkyx

Renkentetsu

Back to top Go down

Renkentetsu's Application to 9 Signs Empty Re: Renkentetsu's Application to 9 Signs

Post  Warb1rD Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:50 pm

No issue here.

As far as Stroke, him and Winter seem to have an ego that rivals Honor and certain Guardianz players. Funny thing is tho, they are gonna keep PKing 9S members randomly until we show in force and start wiping them out. Same thing that has happened with W7, Guardianz and so on and so forth. Winter is just another guild looking to show how strong they are by harassing the lower R6 and R7 members of 9S. Give em 6 mths and they will go the way of every other cocky guild.
Warb1rD
Warb1rD

Back to top Go down

Renkentetsu's Application to 9 Signs Empty Re: Renkentetsu's Application to 9 Signs

Post  Lindemann Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Yes from me !

9s is the home of rappelz veteran Razz
Lindemann
Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigglesworth Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Yes yes yes, no problems bounce
I met him when I was R4 - we went through PP and Sanctuary together until he stopped playing.

Just FYI -
Talade = Nigglesworth
GrimKaiser = Zzerase Razz

Nigglesworth

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:23 pm

*sigh* Does this meen I have to get online again? -.-

For the app, yes:)
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Zzerase Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:28 pm

YES here, he is a great player Very Happy
Zzerase
Zzerase

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:36 pm

MyAxeRockz wrote:*sigh* Does this meen I have to get online again? -.-
YES, do it...do it NAO Twisted Evil
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  CivicPower Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Well, I've been "pushing" Ren to apply...

Really nice guy and almost always up to do whatever stupid things i wanna do Very Happy

Big yes from me ^^
CivicPower
CivicPower

Back to top Go down

Post  xSilverSkyx Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:38 pm

I vote yes without reservation. Ren is a great player and I think 9s would be a great home for him. Also, he said he'd let me borrow his staged golem o.o =P

xSilverSkyx
xSilverSkyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:42 am

I've partied with Ren and can say without a doubt he's a good player and is selling himself short by calling himself a noob. Quite the opposite is true. Besides being a skilled player, he's a thoughtful player who is very considerate even up to me informing the party I have to leave a little early to go pk someone bothering a soloer. As far as Winter guild and the boy with the genetalia obsession: Never in the history of NineSigns have we ever let someone threatening to pk us alter of affect our application process. We recently celebrated our 2nd Anniversary as NineSigns (and for some of us 3 or more years playing together in Valuins), and Warbird is right in saying that if that guild survives more than a few months I would be suprised. I would suggest you speak to ShatterGlass once you are in here and see if he would like a guild who plays by the rules. I know him from some alt and he's good, but I can't remember which one. Personally I would be ashamed to be in a guild where the guild leader buys ruppees and in essence fuels the hackings. I haven't started wiping Winter guild out of the dungeons yet because I know a lot of people would rather party. But the consensus to do them like we did Patriots is growing among the ranks in 9s.

Voting Yes, applying Application Acceleration to 24 hours.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:59 pm

I would love him in our guild pt with him alot he is really nice guy and a very good player Smile
connorjhall
connorjhall

https://www.facebook.com/connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  Eminala Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 am

Yep, been in lots of dp's with him, he's always on top of things and really cool.

Big yes here Very Happy
Eminala
Eminala

http://[list][img]http://rappelz.gpotato.com/petquiz/images/deat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachi Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:30 am

Well could be nice u can justify the tag over ur toon head now we need u dont u think]?=) hehehehehehe
and yes on app btw

Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachi Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:33 am

Hughs to axe=) evokers broterhood awaiting ur comming back arms wide open and axes sharpened=)

Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post  kester110 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:00 am

Yes from me.
When is operation winter break in effect dae? xD Would be fun pking again
kester110
kester110

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:10 am

Even tho I almost never vote on an app before the applicant parties with me and talks to me (my own test if you're fitting for this guild) the fact u described so nicely your tale with Stroke it's out of my reach and I gotta vote here! lol!

Yes from me. Gl.

P.S. You gotta lend me your golem 1 time Razz After all I am your designated guild healer Razz
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Added. Welcome to NineSigns.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down