NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NineSigns Lottery!!

2 posters

Go down

NineSigns Lottery!! Empty NineSigns Lottery!!

Post  TheCas Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:25 pm

And the LUCKY NUMBER IS…..

Who wants to win some Rupees? I know you do.

Introducing the Rappelz Lottery. Have you ever bought a Mega Millions, Power Ball, or a Euro Millions?

This is going to work the same way but with Rupees!

A once a month drawing will take place on the 1st of EVERY month starting August 1st. If your lucky number is chosen, then YOU will win the JACKPOT!

JACKPOT starts at 1 billion MINIMUM each month!

How it works:  
You can purchase a ticket (AkA a number) from the Lottery character located in Rondo center. Each ticket will cost 250 million each. When you purchase a ticket you will be given a number that is next in the lottery count.

Example: 10 tickets have been sold. You come and buy one ticket. You will be #11. Or if you purchase multiple tickets you will be the next consecutive numbers i.e #11, 12, 13 and so on.

(At this time you cannot put in a request for a certain number. Reason being I cannot predict how many tickets will be sold and how many numbers will be given out)

You can purchase as many tickets as you wish!

The JACKPOT increases by the same amount of the cost of each ticket sold.

Example: 1 billion start. 10 people come and buy tickets. At 250 million per ticket that equals 2.5 billion. So the 1 billion start + the 2.5 billion in sales = 3.5 billion JACKPOT!

The number drawing will be done via RANDOMIZER.
I will draw 3 numbers starting from 3rd place which is 20% of the pot, 2nd place 30% of the pot and 1st place 50% of the pot.
I take no responsibility if someone who is rich or you don’t like wins. Like any lottery you must accept that there is a chance you may not win.

Good luck to everyone!

You can contact me in game:

TheCasIsReal
NineSignsLottery

Last edited by TheCas on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheCas

Back to top Go down

NineSigns Lottery!! Empty Re: NineSigns Lottery!!

Post  lMONSTERl is SoHard Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:33 pm

I approve this~
gimme some more moneys lol!

lMONSTERl is SoHard

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCas Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:14 pm

Alright so the lottery is doing great so far, i have sold 20 tickets right now and the pot is at 6billion rupees , and we have our great officer cubix dropping in 4 bil in addition to the pot if we get over 20 participants which is not an easy task but i believe in us and we can do it for the fun of the guild. I appreciate everyone for being soo awesome with me and my spams in guild chat from time to time Smile

TheCas

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCas Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:17 am

And the winners for the first month are in!!!

Congratulation to the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheCas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down