NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whero NineSigns App #2

+16
Daeshala
iiScarletRose
Saya
xROMULUSx
BBG
SoulRest
STPAULIGURL
angelicreformer
BuffWhatIWant
dethweaver
UnderworldHedes
evildante
DaenV
ImGladImNotYourPet
MyAxeRockz
Whero
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whero NineSigns App #2 Empty Whero NineSigns App #2

Post  Whero Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:20 am

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lvl , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

Whero126Archer,EraOfWar 91cm,DruidicMage57huna,

I have been in GEN0CIDE, FallenLegion, WildSeven, MiniSeven, and atm KnightsOfWrath

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?

My last app wasnt what I should have placed, I wish to continue to be friends with old friends I used to play with that have now joined NineSigns, I wish to also make new friends and enter a guild who dosent fall apart, that has active players, enough players were you have a nice decent talk with every1. As I hear 9s has only flourished without stop..

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?

I be at TA and Sieges all I can, pvp is my only gear.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:

Inactivity, hardly any recruitment, falling apart

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?

Most yes, but I will leave 1 or 2 alts in friends guilds for communication.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?

From 5:00PM to 11:30PM Mountain time Zone

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.

People who I know in 9s who I wich to continue being friends with are Al3xandria, UnderworldHedes, DaenV, iiScarletRose, Soulrest theres a lot of people who know my intentions and how good I am, if you have seen evil in me there are reasons.

READ ME PLZ :My other app wanst what I really needed to post, if you still feel the need to vote a no, I will pm you ingame see if I can change your mind, and fix problems you may have with me. I am a pker and pk field many times, I have pked r7s at my low lvl and hopefully all know I am just playing around with people as daen does right daen Smile? I did get understood that what I do at field shouldnt matter on the app, if otherwise please inform me. As for other guilds I was in genocide and FallenLegon to remain friends with 2 ppl, but now there title in the game, I wish not to have that.
Whero
Whero

Location : I am everywer at everytime, i attack from behind }:D

Back to top Go down

Whero NineSigns App #2 Empty Re: Whero NineSigns App #2

Post  MyAxeRockz Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:45 am

Ok. This is just MY oppinion. I don't wanna judge or anything like that, but I really didn't like your last app. And if so, you have applied again and just written a more "polite" one, letting the juicy stuff out of it this time. To me, that doesn't change anything, sadly:/ Cuz, I learn if I like a person or not by the first impression, and from the last time, its not very good.

Only reason you can change my mind, is to answer some simple questions.

1. When did you make that char?
2. How much have you leveled the last month or two?

Axe.
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Whero Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:39 am

MyAxeRockz wrote:Ok. This is just MY oppinion. I don't wanna judge or anything like that, but I really didn't like your last app. And if so, you have applied again and just written a more "polite" one, letting the juicy stuff out of it this time. To me, that doesn't change anything, sadly:/ Cuz, I learn if I like a person or not by the first impression, and from the last time, its not very good.

Only reason you can change my mind, is to answer some simple questions.

1. When did you make that char?
2. How much have you leveled the last month or two?

Axe.

I made it about a year ago, im a slow lvler, i got school,park,job, and some internet problems now and then. I lved from 117 to 126 and trying to get 130 as soon as i sell some things to buy ac/bottles/crs/ss :My last app was a total fail i understand that since i wasnt thinking correectly. I had fillen it out in a hurry unlike this one were i took my time to explain.
Whero
Whero

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:08 am

Ok, then answer me this: What you ment about a comment you made like a week ago, when someone pointed out that Extendo was on a "vacation" aka a ban?

You said: "Oh, with Ex not around, Im gonna take 2 week break..."

scratch Evil or Very Mad
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:02 pm

not even going to bother reading this app but jusst beacuase your last app failed doesnt mean u mean any different (top guilds) in this new app its just that u havnt mentioned it but doesnt mean ur intentions are different Smile

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:59 pm

I understand the objections of everyone else, but tbh, I really don't see what is wrong with Whero. Unless I am severely misinformed, he seems to do exactly the same thing as I do...

So I will vote Yes, but at this point, it probably won't make a difference.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Whero Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:50 pm

MyAxeRockz wrote:Ok, then answer me this: What you ment about a comment you made like a week ago, when someone pointed out that Extendo was on a "vacation" aka a ban?

You said: "Oh, with Ex not around, Im gonna take 2 week break..."

scratch Evil or Very Mad

As for that i was joking around with people at field, then saw that shout. Guardianz pk dps cause of noobs who talk crap, as for me i try to become friends with the enemy, that way i have more people that im on there good side, rather than their bad side. Be friends with the enemy that way you can achive peace Smile cheers
Whero
Whero

Back to top Go down

Post  Whero Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:53 pm

ImGladImNotYourPet wrote:not even going to bother reading this app but jusst beacuase your last app failed doesnt mean u mean any different (top guilds) in this new app its just that u havnt mentioned it but doesnt mean ur intentions are different Smile

I did not place all my intentions on joining 9s in last app, i wish i could pm u in game but i heard you stoped playinig unfortunaly i will try 4-5 times to join this guild just to follow my friends. Ty daen for your positive vote.
Whero
Whero

Back to top Go down

Post  evildante Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:38 pm

WHERO i think you know now what we are looking for, i will risck myself and vote YES for you pls dont disappoint me and answer all questions SexyAxe wanna know about you. Smile
evildante
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  Whero Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:53 pm

evildante wrote:WHERO i think you know now what we are looking for, i will risck myself and vote YES for you pls dont disappoint me and answer all questions SexyAxe wanna know about you. Smile

ty evil Smile i must answer his questions ;o if not how am i gona get a good vote? already said ima try up to 5 times to join this guild Very Happy drunken lol!
Whero
Whero

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderworldHedes Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:18 am

u knw, i will go with a yes, i only know whero on field, and only seen him pk'ing there except once in sanct when he killed someone KS'ing his dp....same person KS'ing mine..., and we all know pk'ing on field is nothing big, and all, and as for shouts we were talking about in the last app, idk anything about that since i aint on shout unless someone tells me to go or to buy/sell and all, so i cant judge him thro that, only from experiences i have had with him on field, hence i will say yes.

gl on this app!!
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  dethweaver Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:27 am

For what it is worth, I have not seen Whero be anything but kind. However I have only spoke to him once I think while not in the presence of Al3xandria, but he was quite pleasant to me Smile As far as the pk'ing thing goes, to my knowledge, it's acceptable at certain times anywhere, tho I personally do not practice such. So, to sum up, I have no problem with Whero joining our ranks.

dethweaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Whero Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:46 am

ty deth, i too have rembered talking to ya, now i hope you know what i mean when i say catch up with old friends.
Whero
Whero

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:49 am

how about this ill go on my healer later on today when i finish hanging out with friends and i will ask u some questions and if i think your joining for the right reasons ill make my vote yes but otherwise no from me i still ha ve that bad feeling from last app

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  BuffWhatIWant Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:15 am

Okey, I had to drive over to Daen's house to make this post Whero, so you owe me a hug =o

Whero is always nice to me and I know he likes to PK but he only does it in Horizen. He seems like he will fit in well with some of the more PK intensive guild members =). Yes!

BuffWhatIWant

Back to top Go down

Post  angelicreformer Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:39 am

if whero is commited to the guild i say let him join under a probationary period. Give him 1 month to change our minds ingame rather then what he says out of game. If he can make a good impression(a REAL impression) i vote yes.

angelicreformer

Back to top Go down

Post  STPAULIGURL Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:23 pm

I have dped with you and talked with you whero. But at the same time the last app was harsh and let doubt in my mind that ur intentions are real. As they say, " you don't get a second chance to make a first impression. " it is hard one for me. You have always come across as a descent person. But ur explanation for joining us last time was pretty non-quality of what we look for. Just cause you sugar coat it this time does not change the original app. But I will go out on a limb and very cautiously vote yes. But if I get burned in the end and made a bad descicion on this vote, I respectively hold the right to make ur game time suck as bad as possible. Lol. Please do not make me regret standing up for you. Gl on ur app again. Lol. Twisted Evil
STPAULIGURL
STPAULIGURL

Back to top Go down

Post  Whero Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:36 pm

ty for your vote pauli, i appreciate it Smile
Whero
Whero

Back to top Go down

Post  evildante Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:06 pm

angelicreformer wrote:if whero is commited to the guild i say let him join under a probationary period. Give him 1 month to change our minds ingame rather then what he says out of game. If he can make a good impression(a REAL impression) i vote yes.

totaly agree with angelic rabbit
evildante
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulRest Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:16 pm

whero dude i still cant vote yes try to change my mind

SoulRest

Back to top Go down

Post  Whero Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:21 pm

SoulRest wrote:whero dude i still cant vote yes try to change my mind

soul last time u asked me if i quit my bs, wich u mean pking. as informed all the pk i do at field shouldnt affect my app. ill pm u again tought
Whero
Whero

Back to top Go down

Post  BBG Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:10 am

The app. has been cleaned up somewhat, yet my tail is still twitching with ill will.

For now, I am willing to vote in favor of the month-long probationary period, and that's it.

As for having anything to say for other's applications (while still on the bubble yerself),
I find it inappropriate, and if you do it again, I will change (back) to a firm "no" vote.

For those of you counting: currently, only 2 / 5 of the "references/friends" listed in this application
have come forward to support it, with one other reference negative. That tells me one helluva lot.

Don't thank me, I'm not really on your side at this point; there is something to be said for
second chances, and your actions will speak louder than words.

Lastly: your signature kitty animation can burn in the fires of Hedes.

BBG
BBG

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulRest Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:30 am

ok bud let me answer ur questions here

u made a VERY bad first impression on me but as i took the time to get to know u a little better
u turned out to be ok but after our talk tonight ill say if u burn me on this i will hunt u down and make ur life very hard in game ok bud and if i catch u pkin in a dungeon without cause i will change the vote to a very big no remember i have friends everywhere but ill say yes to ur app but i would have to agree with a probationary period just to see if what u told me is true so im voting yes FOR NOW dude dont make me change my vote gl with ur app

SoulRest

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:12 am

Ok, so.. Say we let him in, and he screws up, I unleash some sort of rage on his face. Deal?
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Whero Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:02 am

MyAxeRockz wrote:Ok, so.. Say we let him in, and he screws up, I unleash some sort of rage on his face. Deal?

pretty sure its clear that if i screw up ill have the spartens immortal army on me dont you think? lol!
Whero
Whero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next