NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you.

+38
Nigglesworth
iiScarletRose
Zzerase
jesusisalive123
Numot
Warb1rD
eminala80
BBG
oxymnya
Magnus
flamingsword
MyAxeRockz
ZooForYou
evildante
Sachi
xROMULUSx
UnderworldHedes
Todash
Hukuri
GuardianPhoenix
dan1974
LunaSerenity
Zyppora
DaenV
SoulRest
S1nIsG0od
Zverca
Saya
Clutch
ChesterMcClain
xSilverSkyx
Shafted
waldgon
Gothangel77
Vatory
Pokai
FootSwitch
Daeshala
42 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you. - Page 2 Empty Re: Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you.

Post  Todash Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:38 am

It has been quite the ride but I have enjoyed every bit of it. Dae you have been a great leader! I am glad that you have decided to step back a little and just enjoy the game. You deserve that. Smile
Todash
Todash

Back to top Go down

Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you. - Page 2 Empty Re: Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you.

Post  UnderworldHedes Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:44 am

I love your Avatar Daen =o

and it was nice to meet u all when i was in 9s, and i'll be seeing everyone else that come's to Hell. ;p
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Must admit this is a bit of a shock.

@Dae

It's been a great time and I can hardly remember a time when I wasn't following the greatest guild leader of all time that is Dae. Real life and SWTOR (but mostly RL) has for a while now forced me to be inactive on Rappelz and I don't know how long that will last. Honestly I can't say for sure that I'll even be coming back at all. I hope I do and if so I will definitely be looking you up Dae, as many former Valuins members, I follow you wherever you go.

Circumstances change and it's a lot of stress, work, and pressure to be the guild leader of one of the powerhouses on the server. You have definitely earned a break and need to be able to relax and just enjoy the game.

Thank you for the wild rides, the crazy parties and awesome leadership.

Sincerely, your loyal Darth Gerbil

ROM (Jared)
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachi Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:20 pm

Dear and loved April =) like told u when we met in the far past......i will follow u to the hell and back,,,,and if we cant come back i stay next to u to face it=)
u know u count with me 1000% and back u up on any deccision u make,,,,,yeah is sad see 9's disbanding but besides the tag i have the sign of the friendship and kindness that u and the ones close to me marked me with,,,,count with me no matter where u and the guys decide to go=) home is made for the ones are with u....not the place,,,,,,LOVE U ALL=) and see u in a week i promise=)

Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post  evildante Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:09 pm

Sachi wrote:Dear and loved April =) like told u when we met in the far past......i will follow u to the hell and back,,,,and if we cant come back i stay next to u to face it=)
u know u count with me 1000% and back u up on any deccision u make,,,,,yeah is sad see 9's disbanding but besides the tag i have the sign of the friendship and kindness that u and the ones close to me marked me with,,,,count with me no matter where u and the guys decide to go=) home is made for the ones are with u....not the place,,,,,,LOVE U ALL=) and see u in a week i promise=)

*Hugs Tights*
evildante
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  ZooForYou Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:08 am

was fun all u will see me in both deathpods and haven so ill be around to still chat with all of u that join 1 or the other.
ZooForYou
ZooForYou

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:10 am

This is SO gay...
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  flamingsword Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:37 am

Can't say I'm not surprised farewell everyone
flamingsword
flamingsword

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnus Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:47 am

MyAxeRockz wrote:This is SO gay...

^ this. But say what... nothing lasts forever. Good Luck guys in whatever you decide and do!!!!
Magnus
Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Saya Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:49 am

MyAxeRockz wrote:This is SO gay...

Totally agreed bro.
Saya
Saya

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:12 am

This all came out of the blue to me...

Anyone wanna care to explain what happened, without being all troll about it?
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothangel77 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:14 am

Ask Fredrick he can tell you in person......
Gothangel77
Gothangel77

Back to top Go down

Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you. - Page 2 Empty Goodbye 9s

Post  SoulRest Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:17 am

Ok guys just a quick note deathpods is useing 9s last ts server the only people with permissions are deathpods ifyou pguys wnt to come hang out with us your welcome to just get someone thats on to move you. If your comi.g to deathpods let us know on ts or ingame and shen u connect you will get permissions. Our door is open to all. Snd I'll say again thank you dae and everyone in 9s for the fun timez we had and all the memories. I'm moving to take lead of deathpods with Beast so you that want to come please let one of us know. Gl with everything whereever you guys go and deathpods will see you at the top I promise. Goodbye 9s.

Soul out

SoulRest

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymnya Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:46 am

adios

oxymnya

Back to top Go down

Post  BBG Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:25 pm

flamingsword wrote:Can't say I'm not surprised farewell everyone

Swordie, this statement would indicate that you really are surprised.
Just sayin'

Best of luck ladies and gentlemen. And Daen.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

BBG
BBG

Back to top Go down

Post  eminala80 Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks guys and specially Dae!

It's been lots of fun. I'm sad that it's over but when it's time to move on , it's time to move on.

See you around soon. GL

eminala80

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4431083805

Back to top Go down

Post  Warb1rD Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:17 pm

^.-
Warb1rD
Warb1rD

Back to top Go down

Post  Numot Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Sucks to see this guild fall. This guild has stood the test of time. We had good and bad days. We were the new guys on the screen when NineSigns started. We went up against and beat the best guilds the server had to offer. Its been a good run. It is a little shocking to check in on the forum and see this. This was the best guild I had ever had, the group of people I have been in not just in my on and off time in rappelz but in all the games I play. And Dae is by far the best leader I ever had. Most other guild leaders would have turned their back on a guy like me. Always coming and going, never leveling very quickly and never reaching a level where I could seige. But you never did.

My question now is does it really have to end? Can we keep this forum open and use it as a base for NineSigns past, persent, and furture in what ever game or guild we happen to be in. Ninesigns has already spread into other games. I know we have a good group of guys in STO and a few other games that fight under the name Ninesigns. What if we took this forum and changed Ninesigns from a rappelz guild to just a gaming guild. With the leaders of each games Ninesigns being respondable for their members. I don't want Ninesigns to just be done and over, this guild is to strong for that. I don't think any of us want to see Ninesigns become just a memory of the good old days. The end of Ninesigns as a rappelz guild should be the begining of Ninesigns being free, the begining of Ninesigns not being tied down to any game. This is not the end, but a new begining.

Numot

Back to top Go down

Post  jesusisalive123 Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:34 pm

Yes i tottally agree with him hes soo right but coulndt someone else take the crown of leadership from Daeshala with her permission of course.
then this amazing guild of amazing people could continue though without Daeshala in it, it wouldnt be the same Sad Sad Crying or Very sad

Daeshala ever since i met you in hori feild you have been on my freinds list and you would always motivate me to get in a dp or just farm so i can sell stuff and you will always stay on my friends list Very Happy PS is ninesigns jr going aswell?? Suspect
jesusisalive123
jesusisalive123

Back to top Go down

Post  Numot Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:35 pm

jesusisalive123 wrote:Yes i tottally agree with him hes soo right but coulndt someone else take the crown of leadership from Daeshala with her permission of course.
then this amazing guild of amazing people could continue though without Daeshala in it, it wouldnt be the same Sad Sad Crying or Very sad

Daeshala ever since i met you in hori feild you have been on my freinds list and you would always motivate me to get in a dp or just farm so i can sell stuff and you will always stay on my friends list Very Happy PS is ninesigns jr going aswell?? Suspect

I was just talking about instead of 9s being based out of Rappelz itself it would be based out of this forum. In other words just because 9s is shutting down in rappelz does not mean the guild should shut down.

Numot

Back to top Go down

Post  flamingsword Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:47 am

BBG wrote:

Just sayin'

nope, not in the slightest. I seen this coming once the whole winter non-sense started. Ask Mystic he'll tell ya. I told him from day one that this wouldnt last long. Once that started it all went down hill, people leaving, ideals clashing with one another, and one thing after another. It just sucks that I wasnt proven wrong.

My question is, what will become of this site? The only person that i know of that has Admin access is Dae. I know that "Ninesigns" guild is gone but alot of people still post here.
flamingsword
flamingsword

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaSerenity Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:58 pm

flamingsword wrote:My question is, what will become of this site? The only person that i know of that has Admin access is Dae. I know that "Ninesigns" guild is gone but alot of people still post here.

Even I like to post here still Wink Please don´t shut this down Sad
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderworldHedes Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:41 pm

Keep the forums open. Cool
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  Hukuri Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:05 pm

UnderworldHedes wrote:Keep the forums open. Cool

++++++++1

Hukuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Numot Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:33 pm

flamingsword wrote:
BBG wrote:

Just sayin'

nope, not in the slightest. I seen this coming once the whole winter non-sense started. Ask Mystic he'll tell ya. I told him from day one that this wouldnt last long. Once that started it all went down hill, people leaving, ideals clashing with one another, and one thing after another. It just sucks that I wasnt proven wrong.

My question is, what will become of this site? The only person that i know of that has Admin access is Dae. I know that "Ninesigns" guild is gone but alot of people still post here.

I say keep the forum open. And you have one thing worng. "NineSigns" is not gone. Sure, the NineSigns flag nolonger flies in Rappelz. But we already have had NineSign guilds in other games, which this forum should become a place to base them out of. And make no mistake, the fact that the NineSigns flag no longer flies in rappelz does not mean NineSigns does not exist in rappelz. Everyone is still here right? Everyone is still trying to stick together. Everyone that still plays Rappelz is fallowing Dae to heaven, just like we fallowed her from Valuins to NineSigns. The NineSigns guild is not dead and gone unless we let it happen, which we won't do.

I know for a fact that we have good sized NineSigns in STO and possibly have some in other games. Myself, Mystic, and FlamingSword are 3 of a large NineSigns sto fleet. Others are constantly being added daily from sto. The current number of Characters in the fleet is over 100, although the actually players is probabaly a smaller number.

I have said it in the past and I will say it again. NineSigns has become one of the lucky few guilds that outlast the games they are in. We are one of the lucky few that got to be so big we could expand to other games while still dominating in another. NineSigns has become a free a guild.

Numot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next