NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you.

+38
Nigglesworth
iiScarletRose
Zzerase
jesusisalive123
Numot
Warb1rD
eminala80
BBG
oxymnya
Magnus
flamingsword
MyAxeRockz
ZooForYou
evildante
Sachi
xROMULUSx
UnderworldHedes
Todash
Hukuri
GuardianPhoenix
dan1974
LunaSerenity
Zyppora
DaenV
SoulRest
S1nIsG0od
Zverca
Saya
Clutch
ChesterMcClain
xSilverSkyx
Shafted
waldgon
Gothangel77
Vatory
Pokai
FootSwitch
Daeshala
42 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you. Empty Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you.

Post  Daeshala Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:15 pm

I came here to say goodbye. Its been an amazing run, we are the guild who went from nothing but a dream to being the biggest baddest guild and alliance on the server. The alliance is not changing, but my home is. Today the three guild leaders of NineSigns voted to close the guild. This was done because I had reached my breaking point as a guild leader of 5 years through various guilds and I can no longer continue as the guild leader of NineSigns. It will be closed up soon and removed from the alliance and I and several of us will join Haven or DeathPods among other guilds. I want to thank you all for the fun times, and the amazing memories I will cherish always. I will be joining Haven in 1 week, if you would like to follow me, please talk to Extendo. Although I will be an officer of the guild, I will not be the overall guild leader anymore, he is.

I love you all,

Daeshala, Officer of Haven
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you. Empty Re: Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you.

Post  FootSwitch Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Peace, Love and Lollipops =) it was fun =) You have shown me nothing but kindness and that scores big for me. I'll have to decide where I'll go to a new guild so looks like I'll have a week or so to think.
FootSwitch
FootSwitch

Back to top Go down

Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you. Empty Re: Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you.

Post  Pokai Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:42 pm

oh boy... Sad
Pokai
Pokai

Back to top Go down

Post  Vatory Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Sad Sad RawR

okay, I like to spend with you the duration in Ninesigns
hope all still be friends and discover some other finish.

thanks guys for all the moments we spent together,
despite the fact that I spoke very little

thanks april and are one of the best people I met in the game,
thanks to you I learned to use the pk mode hehehe

ty guys
I love them all Wink
Vatory
Vatory

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothangel77 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:10 pm

IT is a new beginning plz talk to extendo if u wanna come I am also going to haven with dae if u can't get ahold of ex you can contact dae , zoo , civic or even me and we can give him the heads up.. talk to soul or beast if you choose deathpods.. Love you all.......
Gothangel77
Gothangel77

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 pm

All I wanna do is be in a guild with Pokai and we kick ass... I want you and Sachi to come with me.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  waldgon Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:46 pm

I will miss all my dear guild, which I grew up in this game, I will miss the guild stronger and powerful of server turtle, now may not see me in deathpods haven or I'll decide this week

i miss u guys Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Last edited by waldgon on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
waldgon
waldgon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shafted Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:47 pm

I'll admit I was sad when i read this, although its been a short while (for me atleast) I had the best time.

Dae i'd like to follow you to Haven please, in a non-stalkerish way that is. Hope many of our friends follow too.
Shafted
Shafted

Back to top Go down

Post  xSilverSkyx Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Sad to see 9s go but I can understand the pressure you must be under, both from the game and from real life. I hadn't been playing for the past few months and I guess now Sky will retire for good. Thanks for all the good times. Much luck and love to all.

- Sky
xSilverSkyx
xSilverSkyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Vatory Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:59 pm

april april april!!!! lol! lol! lol!

I want to see how it turned out the photo, I reach to take a picture Sad Razz
Vatory
Vatory

Back to top Go down

Post  ChesterMcClain Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:12 am

Well then... All empires rise and fall. Sad too see it go, still waiting too get my comp..

Quick q&a... Where is Daen goin?
ChesterMcClain
ChesterMcClain

Back to top Go down

Post  Clutch Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:30 am

Daeshala, you've been the best guild leader I could imagine and a good friend. I decided a long time ago that I would quit playing when you did (although, I did not plan for this situation). I have stayed in this game because of the people. Everyone who has talked to me much knows that I kind of hate this game, most of the time. I've been in your guilds for years and you're the only guild leader I've recognized as such, which is not a knock on any assistant guild leaders, but a comment on how much of a leader I consider you to be. I am not a follower in any aspect of my life, so there are very few people I would ever consider following. You are the only one I've met in this game who is one of those people. It has been a privilege to follow you from the humble beginning we had in Valuins, through the wars with Patriots, WildSeven, and Winter, and to the top of the server in NineSigns. Above all else, I know that you've had my back every step of the way, just as I have had yours. I cannot thank you enough for the good times and for keeping our sick and twisted cluster of chaos together through it all. Thank you.

I probably won't be playing much longer. I haven't decided yet.

I hope you all have fun and I wish you all the best.

Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Saya Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:47 am

ChesterMcClain wrote:Well then... All empires rise and fall. Sad too see it go, still waiting too get my comp..

Quick q&a... Where is Daen goin?
Haven on VM
DeathPods on sin
Saya
Saya

Back to top Go down

Post  ChesterMcClain Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:00 am

oh snap!

What an asshat
ChesterMcClain
ChesterMcClain

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:01 am

See you around Tortus from time to time ...
This game just lost 90% of its fun points ^^
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  S1nIsG0od Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:02 am

....is all i can manage still
S1nIsG0od
S1nIsG0od

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulRest Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:07 am

well guys it was fun while it lasted thanks for everything I'll be moving Soul to DP and Mori will take back over as Guild Leader there I'm playing on the corruptor for now so if any of you guys decide to come to DP pm Morihatha or Beast for invite. Beast can add on crunchy for now waiting on his 7 days then he can add you directly. Dae thanks for everything and i wish you the best in Haven DP will still stay with the alliance and hopefully we can pick up everyone that doesnt come with you guys to haven.

SoulRest

Back to top Go down

Post  ChesterMcClain Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:13 am

SoulRest wrote:well guys it was fun while it lasted thanks for everything I'll be moving Soul to DP and Mori will take back over as Guild Leader there I'm playing on the corruptor for now so if any of you guys decide to come to DP pm Morihatha or Beast for invite. Beast can add on crunchy for now waiting on his 7 days then he can add you directly. Dae thanks for everything and i wish you the best in Haven DP will still stay with the alliance and hopefully we can pick up everyone that doesnt come with you guys to haven.

Save me a spot
ChesterMcClain
ChesterMcClain

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulRest Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:15 am

always for you bro i need someone to annoy

SoulRest

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:32 am

ChesterMcClain wrote:oh snap!

What an asshat

Sin is actually a Slayer. It is my new main.

As to the topic; thanks for all the fun times people. I hope to see all of you in DeathPods / Haven.

P.S. Don't take it personally if I PK you in the coming weeks. Trollololololololo

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:42 am

It's been a fun ride Dae. Thanks for sticking up with us in the past, good luck with future endeavors in Haven and don't lose that cool you have.

I have been inactive on Rappelz lately because I disagree with the way things are being run by the powers that be. Since that hasn't changed, I will continue to be inactive. I know I made the vow to follow you to the depts of hell, and I probably will as soon as things change (like the hackings, as soon as they stop, I might just return to the game), but for now, I have no reason to even start this game up.

You've been a great guild leader, you've certainly lasted a lot longer than what I expected people to be able to do, but every player has their limit and when you know you've crossed that, you should quit. I realize this and that's why I endorse your decision to pull the plug on 9s.

I salute thee with the respect thou deserveth and bid thee farewell.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaSerenity Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:08 am

I can imagine how you feel. I´ve been a longtime leader as well and know, how hard it can be. And this break I am doing right now, is really important for me for when I am back. Since you give up the whole lead, I hope, you will feel comfortable in Haven. It might be hard to be just a member Wink But you are a smart woman and you gonna make it!!! *hugs*

I wish everyone good luck for the coming decisions you gonna make and wherever you go. Take care all!!!

Greetz, LunaSerenity Cool
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post  dan1974 Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:18 am

Wish all the best on yours paths guys.
Thanks for all the fun times people.
Take care all!! Cya around.
Dan.
dan1974
dan1974

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianPhoenix Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:56 am

iam really sry to see 9Signs go down. We have been strong and fought through more than one struggle together.

As well as mourning the fall of the guild i want to forward a huge thanks to Daeshala who has been the glue between all of its(9Signs) members. We havent made it easy for u and i was stunned at times that u pulled through. I hope u have had as much fun in the guild as the rest of us. We can not repay u for the effort u have put in this guild.

But i dont want to forget the other people who stood up and contributed more to the guild than was asked and have made this community work. We all know those few and i want to forward a big thanks to all of you.

Our roads shall cross again and may the occasion be a happy one.

Greetings
Phoenix
GuardianPhoenix
GuardianPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Hukuri Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:16 am

I'm really sad to see 9s going like that, but names doesn't matter as long as my friends still there, thanks Dae for the fun we had, and hope to see you all around in Haven/DP/anywhere else when I come back, GL all Smile

Hukuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next