NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where my sandals came to rest...

+17
xROMULUSx
Normando
Magnus
Harbinger2nd
Sealing
Galahallt
Todash
Zzerase
DominaTricks
Zyppora
Piotr
Kazer
Ahllora
Vashtii
PashaHealer
Pokai
Daeshala
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where my sandals came to rest... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where my sandals came to rest...

Post  Zzerase Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:54 am

ROFL, i still have 3 alts in Valuins =X

Dont KOS meeeeee ....i'll have to remove them now once i log on again

I am wondering what the heck is up with ppl left in Val now. They were never this rowdy or known to be an ass. Even the ones that are left, they were nice ppl. But then again Nord is an ass....

I was in a PT with him in CV with alts just days before joining 9Signs on my BS. I think Eminala was in that PT with me on his/her healer XD

Guess how he has been recruiting ppl?

We were in a Valuins pt (6/8 were valuins). So he kicks the Sin and tells him Valuins only PT and says he sux. Then tells the SB, to leave his guild and join Valuins or he is gonna kick him from PT.

Now is that a stupid way of recruiting and pissing them off at the same time or what?

Just saying they are heading toward the wrong direction with Nord at helm. Glad i left Very Happy

Last edited by Zzerase on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zzerase
Zzerase

Back to top Go down

Where my sandals came to rest... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where my sandals came to rest...

Post  xROMULUSx Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Wow, thats crazy... didn't know Nord was like that. I'm really glad I left now, though it wouldn't have made a difference anyhow since I'd rather be following Dae than anyone else. Guess we won't have to worry so much about them getting too powerful recruiting that way lol.
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:37 am

*raises hand*

I am also glad I left...can't believe what is going on with that place
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:01 pm

I'm guessing Nord is a teensy bit frustrated that Dae left and took 'her' guild with her (i.e. the guild members that regard her as their leader). Doesn't justify his behaviour, but might explain it.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Todash Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:00 pm

This thought crossed my mind when all of this mess first occurred, but what if someone has hi-jacked Nord's account. It just seems out of character for him. Rolling Eyes
Todash
Todash

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Well, you might be giving him too much credit for thinking Wink. Before Nord disappeared into nowhere land, he used to make guild dp's and have guildies leave other dp's to join his.. etc. So hearing this approach does not suprise me, and will further the attitude of "Valuins are stuck up snots" that was starting to float around maybe a week after he came back. I used to take a different approach, and I will detail it in the members only section, cause I need a little help with this until I get R7
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  DominaTricks Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:26 am

I don't seem to have a "Members Only" or an "Alliance" section. Sad
DominaTricks
DominaTricks

Back to top Go down

Post  ShockeR Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:25 am

whatever

Last edited by ShockeR on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
ShockeR
ShockeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 am

ShockeR wrote:wow girls u sure know when to kick a guy in the ballz when hes down tongue

This is usually a sign of neglect or mistreatment. Treating a woman right is a very delicate line to walk. The smallest thing can set them off, causing a hazardous situation for your balls.

Women always complain about men not picking up on their hints, but when a guy gives a hint, or even just says something, women always seem to pick it up in the worst way possible, or interpret it as a really bad thing. Truly mysterious creatures that science has yet to unravel.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  DominaTricks Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:42 am

NVM - THANKS "BABE"

Last edited by DominaTricks on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:57 am; edited 3 times in total
DominaTricks
DominaTricks

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:51 am

Whoa you guys this is a public section. Please take it to a PM or something.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  ShockeR Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:57 am

Well guys this thing with pkin me it first started with nords alt called brutis and jesusnubsack i pulled boss and somehow nord thought i was going to join the pt but i didnt so he started attacking it and u know me u fk with me i get out the big dog well they left b4 i got their on my main, i called them out in whole chat and i didnt know it was nord as brutis, so i got on their vent and it was sorta of a misunderstanding but who knows, only god and nord. then 2 days later that nahkith a bishop was came around the corner and pked me while doing ofo, but apparently he was pking everyone he came across in moon. well i came back to moon on my huna and i saw him again and i one hit him with my 150 PECKER and i talked to nord about b4 this happened on vent and he said he will deal with it, so when i pked that nahkith or whatever i told him i talked to nor and respondes back with nor? i said ur guild leader is not accepting this behavior from u and he respondes back with fk nor and this shitty guild, so i just told him why dont u leave the guild if u dont like it instead of giving it a bad rep cause they r doing just fine giving themselves a bad rep and i left it at that, the question is if nor stepped up to plate and be a leader. just let u guys know i do talk to nor as a person but i dont tell him jack about our guild and the things that happened valiuns is between him and dae, i wasnt going to get in the middle of it. he asked y i left and i told him i didnt want to join another evasion, been there done that. i was only in evasion bcause i had real life friends there and they r my only friends in real life. but now they moved onto aion, and i just needed a change of scenery especally when other ppl didnt care for me bcause of jealousy with all +5 cards on my champ and the hawks i tamed and resold for money, Then came the taming of the White Dragon then and majority thought i didnt deserver it cause i havent been playing as long as they have and they thought they deserved it more then me,so thats the story of everything with nord and the pk issue, another i dont have their vent anymore now that i have 9signs vent. lol! i still get pked and ksed on my huna over this event bcause im raising money for domina r7 gear if she ever gets there lol! but what i look for in a guild is exactly what i dont want in a guild bottom line, so game on and r0ck with ur c0cks out PEACE!!!!!!

SH0CKER 151 CHAMP

IF U WANT SOME, COME GET SOME

Last edited by ShockeR on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
ShockeR
ShockeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Piotr Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:15 am

Brutiis is nord? LOL
After we left ally, brutiis asked for our (BH) forum adress, i asked why he needs he told cause we r in ally. I told him we r not Very Happy
Then he talked about sthing he doesnt understand how could dae tolerate my behaviour. then he did some name calling which i dont wanna post and then he blocked me. I said fck it, i logged on cm which was still at valuins by that time, but brutiis just logged out and few mins later nord logged in, i told in guild chat we r sry but we stick with dae and blablabla, i w8d like 5 mins = no response so i logged out, neva talked to 'em after that. If nord is indeed brutiis then hes indeeed an ass
Piotr
Piotr
Alliance Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:09 am

Nakitha. I'ma keep a sharp eye out for that one, coz it sounds like they're just a bastard. Same with Nord to be completely honest with ya. As Dae said, he 'pulled the rug right out from under her', so he should expect some kind of reaction on that. Many of the people who were in Valuins held Dae in high regard. High enough to follow her to the next guild she joins or creates. If he doesn't grasp that, then surely he wasn't worth the leadership of the guild that Dae created for him in the first place, and he gets back the guild that he abandoned when he made Dae the guild leader of Valuins.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:13 pm

I never got any response from Nord either. After most of you guys left the guild that monday....I held on for a few days to see what happened. Yelat was super upset in guild chat, yelling at everyone, calling them quiters, etc. Other then that there was NOTHING. I kept waiting for Nord to address the situation or to do anything. I spent the whole time in guild chat trying to calm people down into waiting until an explaination came, but they didn't want to listen. Domina was there as well, trying to fend off the "hord" ;-)

The fact that Nord never said anything, told me that if i didn't leave Vals it would be just another guild that never talked, never did anything, and wouldn't take care of their members. I also announced my departure, and got no response at all....from anyone. Con and Sofo (friends of mine in RL) talked to me after I left, but they were new, not really aligned to anyone as far as loyalty goes and so I'm sure they'll stay as long as the guild stays a float.

I'm glad i left - I wanted to follow you guys - you know, the people that actually talk to me. I consider the people in this guild my friends.
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnus Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:59 pm

woah a lot of stuff going on there i feel like i missed much... its too bad though but ah well times change and so do people (or do they) but its a new beginning so i say leave the past in the past and move on up and out XD. just my 4 cents.. 1 more and i have a nickel... let the 9 live on!!! cause regardless of guild we know who we are and thats the great thing
Magnus
Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:58 am

Amen Mag Smile

Thank you for the support Pio. Like I have said, I really appreciate all the support our allies have given us in this transition. I used to care about if we killed Valuins, I didn't want to have them meet their end at our swords but tripping and falling on their own. Now I don't really care anymore. PK in NineSigns will remain "use your best judgement" because I trust you guys to not have me log into a server wide brawl one day Wink Right now, besides our allies, I'd like to say we're on friendly terms with Prophetie (they helped us in the Patriots war) and Fantasy (had our backs in many situations) so please don't pk them; I'd like a chance to resolve peacefully with them first should something arise. Incidentally, if there are other guilds we should have a group peace with, drop me a line.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Galahallt Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:04 am

True words in here.. umm and good chooises on those 2 guilds... firstly I like the frensh crowd to be honest I like every frensh gamer since they are normally to 90% friendly and dont bullshit.. unless every german guild or player out there screw them all lol ( exept me haha ) No rly ok you asked for guild we would like to have group peace with but well I can tell you with which guilds not lol : with no german guild every.. god if you could read sometimes what germans talk sometimes to each other in a simple party for example is s1 uses a low pet holy shit then the mother the daddy the whole fcking family gets it lmao.. completly different typs then Fantasy and this frensh ppl^^
Well to put it in a nutshell no more guild I would like to have group peace atm lol XD
Why do I always think I kinda spoil a them?

laterZ
Galahallt
Galahallt

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:56 am

I think that's actually really funny. If they wanna call my family names then that's their problem, I'm not gonna be pissy over it. And if I wanna use a lowlevel pet then that's also my choice. If they don't like it, they should provide me with a highlevel pet. It's just like demanding that people use pots. Yea right, give me pots if you want me to use them. And be sure to keep the mobs off me because I'll be sure to grab aggro on more than one occasion. If they really go overboard I just /pkon, wait 8 seconds, fear trap, /pleave, return scroll =) Have fun recovering from that.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnus Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Zyppora wrote: And be sure to keep the mobs off me because I'll be sure to grab aggro on more than one occasion. If they really go overboard I just /pkon, wait 8 seconds, fear trap, /pleave, return scroll =) Have fun recovering from that.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!! zyp XD... I would love to be there to witness it
Magnus
Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Once I was in a party in middle of SSK room, and there was a second party stealing SSK from us and generally lagging us out, and they wouldn't leave. I think they trained us at one point as well, but not sure. Anyway, our party was almost done when they just started with theirs. So I did /pkon, ran towards the middle of their party (they were in corner) popped a fear trap there just as the pk timer hit zero xD Was funny watching them run around. Earned me a one-way trip to their healer's block list, HikaruAsai. After a few months I asked her why she had me blocked and she said she didn't remember. But I do *;..;*
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Where my sandals came to rest... - Page 2 Empty I made a post....yeah

Post  zonya Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:22 am

Just wanted to say hello Smile More coming later on. Happy 2 B here ...
zonya
zonya

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 am

Zyp, you meanie Twisted Evil

Anyway, just making a post here. And to do some fun reading as well pirat
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:53 am

Welcome aboard fooks Smile
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:01 am

Thankie Smile
Btw, you needn't run off that farming spot in duka yesterday, I ran out of chips 2 mins after you left Smile
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum