NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where my sandals came to rest...

+17
xROMULUSx
Normando
Magnus
Harbinger2nd
Sealing
Galahallt
Todash
Zzerase
DominaTricks
Zyppora
Piotr
Kazer
Ahllora
Vashtii
PashaHealer
Pokai
Daeshala
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where my sandals came to rest... Empty Where my sandals came to rest...

Post  Daeshala Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Hello my friends,
We've been together a long time. Most of us under the banner of Valuins, or HellsAngels, and some even as far back as Patriots. I've been the guild leader of Valuins, and the alliance leader of AFASBremix for a long time. Recently things happened and I feel I am unable to return to Valuins as the acting guild leader. I have left my alt there, QueenAnn, for the time being, to answer any questions people might have. For those that I am leaving behind, I'm sorry I couldn't stay any longer. I was proud to be a Valuin, wore my star with pride. But I've seen the signs that the guild will never be the same for me, and I must go. After what happened, I can't risk it just happening again. Nor could I resume the leadership of another guild, to just have the rug yanked out from under me again when the "true owner of the guild" returned. I could have joined any a long list of guilds that have asked me to join, some even offered room for all of us. But I felt that would not be fair to those who left because they felt I was their true leader. So I came to rest at this decision, and this is where I wll hang my sandals. I will in a few days assume leadership of a new guild: NineSigns. In many traditions the number nine is associated with ultimate power, or finality. This guild will be both for me, and I hope for us; our opus. We're starting with a mostly Rank 6 group, and should be able to accomplish great things right off the bat. Please sign up, sign in, and reply to this post. What do you want NineSigns to be?

Last edited by Daeshala on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Where my sandals came to rest... Empty Re: Where my sandals came to rest...

Post  Pokai Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:49 am

hello, my name is Pokai.. and im a drug addict cheers
(LOL j/k)

i trully find potential in this guild.. never the less i msut say i had lots of fun and very great memories of most of us that were in Valuins, but now all this that has recently happend.. lets leave it all behind in the past and work ourselfs a bright future. what i want this guild to be? well me Pokai (some of u know me as Danny)
i want this to be a united guild, "unity and teamwork = strength". also a helpfull guild. and last humor! this is the place where i log into (Rappelz) trying to forget about my real life shit.. and have some nice time with friends. thats my 2 rupees Smile
cant wait for this guild to get on its feet, lets make it be awesome guys Wink
Pokai
Pokai

Back to top Go down

Post  Pokai Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:50 am

oh btw.. please be patient on the forum layout.. got exams next week and im kinda out of time.
i promise it will look awesome Very Happy
Pokai
Pokai

Back to top Go down

Post  PashaHealer Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:28 pm

*walks in the door* count me in
PashaHealer
PashaHealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:17 pm

IM HERE!!!! :p
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahllora Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:57 pm

<3333
Missed you all. Once I actually get back into Pelz... I do hope that you'll welcome me into the new guild.
Not sure what exactly happened. But Dae... I quite enjoy where you went with Vals... So, I'll follow you.

<33

Lora
Ahllora
Ahllora

http://www.myspace.com/katharosskotos

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazer Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:42 pm

1 word for me...

RAWRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Kazer
Kazer

Back to top Go down

Post  Piotr Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:54 am

Im here too, u cant get rid of me muahahaha ^^
Piotr
Piotr
Alliance Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:37 am

What do I want this guild to be? That's a tough question. First and foremost, I want to say that Daeshala has been my guild leader since I joined Valuins. Regardless of who owned the guild, of who founded it, or who had the guild leader status at the time, Daeshala was the one who brought it to its zenith. She is the one that has shown me the leadership I long to follow. Therefore I follow her, in the hope that she will embrace my divinity into her new guild =D

As for where I see NineSigns in 6 months, I honestly don't know. I see us conquering Sanctuary, ToA, ToLS, PP1/2, any new dungeon to be added to the game in the future. I see us conquering Hori bridge, having great sieges, epic battles, and growing out to match what Valuins once was, and to surpass it. I see hardened warrior gerbils parading through towns, preparing for the unexpected, being of great value in GM events, making a difference on Tortus. I see other guilds, alliances and unallied players looking up to us with a respect that cannot be bought, but only deserved.

What I see most is good friends having great times together. May guild chat be as fun as ever.

Zyp reporting for duty.

Last edited by Zyppora on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  DominaTricks Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:21 am

Hello all my fellow new guildies!!!! Where do I even begin? I started playing Rappelz about a year and a half ago mainly cause of Sh0cker. I had never been a "gamer" before but found it to be a place not only to go for "entertainment" but also for some social interaction with people all over the world. Many times I log in just to "chat" with others. I have made some real friends here...and by that I mean if we had the opportunity to meet in real life I'm sure we'd be friends too. Daeshala is one of those people and so many others in Valuins, which is why I joined. Dae & I often reminise about the parties we had in the dungeons of Palmir with her,GreenSpike,Sachiel,JimJones,Icarus & Astaroot, just to mention a few. We had some GREAT parties with even better party chat! Working (playing actually) together we helped each other reach certain goal with our toons & pets. I got my first Evo3 pet with the help of this group of friends...and I became R6 with them. I thought back then how nice it would be if we were all in the same guild together. Mainly because we seemed to have the same kind of ideals. First and foremost, that this is a game and it is meant for entertainment and not to be taken TOO seriously. We didn't go out and PK people for no reason, we didn't steal the mobs they were already killing, we didn't try to force them to leave a spot they were killing in just cause it's one we liked to go to and if one of us needed help with ANYTHING, we knew we could count on the others to be there. That is the kind of guild I would like NineSigns to be. A group of members who can get along with each other, respect each other, and help each other out when it's needed. When I first joined Evasion it was like that, but slowly over time people began to form their own "clicks" and then rumors got started & then everything began to fall apart. And then came Aion.......which pretty much killed it. All the higher lvls left to play and they closed the doors for new members to join and then there was no leadership & no direction for the guild to go but down. So when I joined Valuins with my long time friends I was happy to be part of a guild that seemed to be a team again, but what happened with "the founder of Valuins" for me was simply wrong and I supported my friends decision to leave and with just cause. So taking all our experiences and our knowledge of "what not to do" and putting the past behind us I know we can make NineSigns a guild that will grow and become stronger than either Evasion or Valuins. We will stand for intregrity, honesty, loyalty and above all we will be a guild that works (and plays) as a TEAM....knowing that you may not always agree with what someone may say but we have the decency to work things out and not "stab them in the back" with gossip & lies. If that is what you feel you need to do then this guild will not be the place for you. I know if we all have the same ideas of what we want for a GREAT guild, we will be THE GUILD EVERYONE WANTS TO JOIN!!!

So in the words of our illustrious leader "this is where my sandles rest" and I will do whatever it takes to help our guild grow with honor.
DominaTricks
DominaTricks

Back to top Go down

Post  Pokai Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:45 pm

DominaTricks wrote:Hello all my fellow new guildies!!!! Where do I even begin? I started playing Rappelz about a year and a half ago mainly cause of Sh0cker. I had never been a "gamer" before but found it to be a place not only to go for "entertainment" but also for some social interaction with people all over the world. Many times I log in just to "chat" with others. I have made some real friends here...and by that I mean if we had the opportunity to meet in real life I'm sure we'd be friends too. Daeshala is one of those people and so many others in Valuins, which is why I joined. Dae & I often reminise about the parties we had in the dungeons of Palmir with her,GreenSpike,Sachiel,JimJones,Icarus & Astaroot, just to mention a few. We had some GREAT parties with even better party chat! Working (playing actually) together we helped each other reach certain goal with our toons & pets. I got my first Evo3 pet with the help of this group of friends...and I became R6 with them. I thought back then how nice it would be if we were all in the same guild together. Mainly because we seemed to have the same kind of ideals. First and foremost, that this is a game and it is meant for entertainment and not to be taken TOO seriously. We didn't go out and PK people for no reason, we didn't steal the mobs they were already killing, we didn't try to force them to leave a spot they were killing in just cause it's one we liked to go to and if one of us needed help with ANYTHING, we knew we could count on the others to be there. That is the kind of guild I would like NineSigns to be. A group of members who can get along with each other, respect each other, and help each other out when it's needed. When I first joined Evasion it was like that, but slowly over time people began to form their own "clicks" and then rumors got started & then everything began to fall apart. And then came Aion.......which pretty much killed it. All the higher lvls left to play and they closed the doors for new members to join and then there was no leadership & no direction for the guild to go but down. So when I joined Valuins with my long time friends I was happy to be part of a guild that seemed to be a team again, but what happened with "the founder of Valuins" for me was simply wrong and I supported my friends decision to leave and with just cause. So taking all our experiences and our knowledge of "what not to do" and putting the past behind us I know we can make NineSigns a guild that will grow and become stronger than either Evasion or Valuins. We will stand for intregrity, honesty, loyalty and above all we will be a guild that works (and plays) as a TEAM....knowing that you may not always agree with what someone may say but we have the decency to work things out and not "stab them in the back" with gossip & lies. If that is what you feel you need to do then this guild will not be the place for you. I know if we all have the same ideas of what we want for a GREAT guild, we will be THE GUILD EVERYONE WANTS TO JOIN!!!

So in the words of our illustrious leader "this is where my sandles rest" and I will do whatever it takes to help our guild grow with honor.

AMEN! Smile
Pokai
Pokai

Back to top Go down

Post  Zzerase Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Nice lenghty speech/post Domina ^^

I am sure we all here today in NineSigns will agree with you.
Zzerase
Zzerase

Back to top Go down

Post  Todash Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:51 pm

Awesome Domina sunny
Todash
Todash

Back to top Go down

Post  Galahallt Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:22 am

humm wow... my first point here is that I seem to suck.. why? Simply becasue domina said that she plays now for about 1 and a half yea.. and I play for about 2 years and a month or so.. ok now look at our lvl difference lol OWED XD
Well I'm a holiday gamer so who cares^^

@domina : nothin but my support

oh and btw guys this forums get a LOT more active then ur valuins once... I say that because I criticized the stupid activity of "your" Valuins forums in my last post there badly... but it seems this also changed in here so well good job XD nothin to add...

Greetz
Galahallt
Galahallt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealing Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:08 am

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
/rapage_on

im here 2 :O

Mr Seal Mc Sealson ^^
Sealing
Sealing

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger2nd Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:22 am

OMG SEAL, you did a naughty thing passing me up in the levels. guess i gotta teach u who's boss
Harbinger2nd
Harbinger2nd

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnus Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:07 pm

The Mighty Magnus at your service!!!! XD
I joined Valuins because of Dae and she has proven to he an outstanding leader and quite capable of recruiting and we were always ready to give her assistance or advice whenever she needed it. I hope this will continue and Dae you can be my GL anyday!!!! So good to see most of the gang all here XD!! I should be back and in full effect in a couple of weeks once i get presentations and what not done but I really look forward to the new start and continuation of old ideals, good ole rapplez family fun and what ever else may come our way cause we are out here to overcome not succumb... just as in real life!!!

P.S. I also hope to be doing some mad lvling once I'm back so get yourselves ready... and that means you poke lol
Magnus
Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Pokai Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Magnus wrote: and that means you poke lol
no worries i got something for your ass xD
Pokai
Pokai

Back to top Go down

Post  Normando Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:21 pm

The best thing u guys did, Atm im sorry but Val is on Fantasy KOS list becuz of some incident that happend and soo many ignorant ppl on that guild now.

Anyways u guys have my support Wink and fantasy also even tho we are not in the same alliance/guild most of u guys are very good friend of mine Wink

starting by sexy Daeshala =O
Normando
Normando

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:42 pm

aww thank you norm Smile

Valuins is KOS of NineSigns too, they really screwed up when they pked Shocker's alt.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Pokai Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Daeshala wrote:aww thank you norm Smile

Valuins is KOS of NineSigns too, they really screwed up when they pked Shocker's alt.

zomg! me and sealing are going to have some fun tomorrow then xD
Pokai
Pokai

Back to top Go down

Post  Galahallt Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:24 am

yo Norm... havent seen you for a while ( offline periode of me atm)

Well umm Valuins rly pked shocker's alt lol anyway so they pk'ed shockerbr or a other alt..? just asking cuz I wanna know if they rly that sick and pk an known alt of shocker lool XD

oh and question.. if u want Norm may ya explain me what happened?.. ( dont know if this is the right topic for umm ) But soon as I know something I can give HA's a clue what happened cuz I'd like to keep ppl informed expecially cuz I dont know if they still got friends in Valuins and then they wonder why Nine and well.. Fantasy pks them.. just gimme a clue XD

And Norm do me a favour and let the url of fantasy forums here somewhere I promised to pop up at least there and say a word but the url u gave me once didnt worked and now I'm screwed since I lost it meeew...^^

cya
Galahallt
Galahallt

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:33 am

Galahallt wrote:yo Norm... havent seen you for a while ( offline periode of me atm)

Well umm Valuins rly pked shocker's alt lol anyway so they pk'ed shockerbr or a other alt..? just asking cuz I wanna know if they rly that sick and pk an known alt of shocker lool XD

oh and question.. if u want Norm may ya explain me what happened?.. ( dont know if this is the right topic for umm ) But soon as I know something I can give HA's a clue what happened cuz I'd like to keep ppl informed expecially cuz I dont know if they still got friends in Valuins and then they wonder why Nine and well.. Fantasy pks them.. just gimme a clue XD

And Norm do me a favour and let the url of fantasy forums here somewhere I promised to pop up at least there and say a word but the url u gave me once didnt worked and now I'm screwed since I lost it meeew...^^

cya

I'd also like to know what happened, since apparently I have missed something.... >.>....something huge.

Did someone from Vals really PK shokers alt? And was it more than one person? who? and why? Just being an ass or out for revenge? This is all very disturbing as I still have friends in Vals, I really don't want to KOS. But if thats what this guild says I do, then I'll do it.

Just look'n for a complete story. please and thank you.
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:40 am

K, so Shocker has an alt, named SH0CKHUNA with a shiney 9 over his head. Not hard to guess who this is. If that's not enough of a clue, he totes around M3GAP3CKER (or however it's spelled) the R7 rape-em-with-their-socks-on hawk. Shocker's minding his own business soloing moon bosses as he has been since the event started. He's not pkon, not antagonizing, just playing the game. Along comes Nakitha, who flags up and down's Shocker. There were a few witnesses who were there and dead at the time, and upon my arrival told me what happened besides Shocker. So at that point... they ran out of my good graces. If you have friends there, you should convince them to leave, that is not a guild that is going to help them progress.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Galahallt Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:08 am

thanks for sharing although I dont got any clue who Nakitha is but well dun need to know that..
Galahallt
Galahallt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum