NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aight guys im gonna quit the game

+11
Daeshala
Vashtii
ChesterMcClain
ThisIsBS
Occurred
Amaki
Angel12
Calabos
Piotr
Numot
Drag0naut
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aight guys im gonna quit the game Empty Aight guys im gonna quit the game

Post  Drag0naut Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:43 pm

This last event proved that the game is mainly for those CS users, and ive had enough of it, thank you to everyone who helped me out in this game and made the experience memorable. Have fun everyone Very Happy and i hope i can still use TS to just visit sometimes Very Happy
Drag0naut
Drag0naut

Back to top Go down

Aight guys im gonna quit the game Empty Re: Aight guys im gonna quit the game

Post  Numot Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Please don't quit because of something like an event. Trust me, I know it is hard to be a 100% f2p player, I have been doing it since epic 4 and just look at my lvl. From epic 4 to epic 7 I manage only 91 lvls. I admit it does get boring at times but something always brings me back when I leave, wether it be an ingame event, a new epic, or this guild something always bring me back here. This game has its ups and downs, and yes the downs suck but the ups make it worth it. And I have found something today, might not work or be worth the time but I have not seen it before today. Free gpots, legal free gpots, not against game rules. They now have a way to get gpots by doing surveys, and some good sized amounts of them.

But if you still choose to leave, and I don't blame you for it I have more then a few times but what ever you do do not delete your account or your characters, because I garuntee you that this game will pull you back in somehow, it always does.

Numot

Back to top Go down

Post  Piotr Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:21 am

This game is easy to play f2p (doing that since E2 Very Happy) but those cs sales fuckin up game for sure as i mentioned in other threads.
Piotr
Piotr
Alliance Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag0naut Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:18 am

if i ever return (which i think i might next year cuz this game has too many memories) ill be back as an assassin and crackh3ad(angel12) will help me start again, i would prefer to start from scratch on my favourite char, but for now i need some time to get in touch with a better social life than what i have now and i want to focus a bit more on studies. Ill stay active on forums and will come on TS to chat Very Happy
Drag0naut
Drag0naut

Back to top Go down

Post  Calabos Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:37 am

also no cs user here^^
(playing since releasing of epic 4)
Calabos
Calabos

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel12 Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:58 am

I bet ur gonna come back in 3 months Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Angel12
Angel12

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaki Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:24 pm

well drag, i myself have only been playing for a couple of days. i found that my strongest champions are heimerdinger and mortikaizer. the person that might be able to help you out more would be skathi. he's the one who's really good.
Amaki
Amaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag0naut Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:36 pm

i like annie Very Happy
Drag0naut
Drag0naut

Back to top Go down

Post  Occurred Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:34 am

You'll find out that Heimerdinger is pretty worthless in endgame teamfights, his pushing ability in early game is sick though.
Mordekaiser is a great tank, but can be built as a dps ( AP- Ability Power ) too
Annie pretty cool ^^ her passive + Tibber is a nice AoE stun.

I'm playing Kennen, and I enjoy playing him alot
Occurred
Occurred

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaki Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:22 am

i've found that master yi with an atk spd, atk power, and life steal build is a beast once you get close to the end. thing is, you need time to get him ready, which is kind of a luxury. i find that the fastest way to level in by going into the jungle. what i would recommend if you were to decide to try this style out, is to lane with somebody to begin with so you can get a few levels. once you get to like lvl 6, start attacking mobs in the jungle. get the berserker boots as soon as possible. skathi went 29-5 with this build of him one game. and, heimerdinger is pretty weak at the end of the game. which is why i always lane with someone when i use him. he's an awesome support damage dealer.
Amaki
Amaki

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisIsBS Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:34 pm

I played the game....nukes on that game are hella broken to the point where it's sort of boring. I played as shen for a little while (with an att speed-lifesteal-hp build he's beast) but then I ended up in a game where two enemies were using vlad and annie with nothing but hp boosts. we had our entire team attack them using all types of strategies and, even though we were on level ground levelwise they destroyed us. I proved how broken they were the next couple rounds :s

on a side note, it's too addicting. I don't like it except when I play with cool peeps
ThisIsBS
ThisIsBS

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaki Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:38 pm

yeah. i don't like people who do that. i had a problem with a guy who did that last night. i barely put a dent in him with yi with atk spd and lifesteal. it sucked. but i like to do 3v3 matches. i just think they're more fun
Amaki
Amaki

Back to top Go down

Post  ChesterMcClain Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Well im saving up for the clown or akali.

Another game is Vindictus. NathanExplosion and Beast showed me the game, and since i had to reboot windows and redownload everything. Vindictus will be up before Rappelz will for me. Vindictus is a new game. lvl cap is somewhere in the 30's. Still adding lots of stuff. Like an archer class. Ask Nathan for more info. Hope to see you back in game.
ChesterMcClain
ChesterMcClain

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:13 pm

VIndictus is USA and Canada only tho... Started it up last night, fun but needs more content, love the cut scenes
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisIsBS Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:56 pm

huh, well maybe I'll play that instead. I like the concept of League of Legends but it's broken and there's trolls, which is about 250 million reasons I think it sucks xD
ThisIsBS
ThisIsBS

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisIsBS Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:20 am

wow, I played vindictus for like 4 mins but then it was maint... I was thoroughly impressed... Probably the best looking online game I've seen even if it's just starting out xD

I wish I had a better computer so I could go through battles with a little less graphical lag :s
ThisIsBS
ThisIsBS

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:35 am

I tried it too, I'm on the East server, anyone else there message me for my character name. I think I'll be on there for an extended time if the log in lag is not fixed tonight, and throw Dae and Ember's accounts into full merchant mode. I'm the knight-build character and I have to say, the fact that the game warned me that type of character is hard, that alone impressed me quite a bit. The first dungeon instance was nice too, gave hints on what to do, and it's the first wasd interface that doesn't make me nuts. Dunno what server everyone is on, or if we want to make a guild there. Let me know.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Occurred Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:43 am

ThisIsBS wrote:I played the game....nukes on that game are hella broken to the point where it's sort of boring. I played as shen for a little while (with an att speed-lifesteal-hp build he's beast) but then I ended up in a game where two enemies were using vlad and annie with nothing but hp boosts. we had our entire team attack them using all types of strategies and, even though we were on level ground levelwise they destroyed us. I proved how broken they were the next couple rounds :s

on a side note, it's too addicting. I don't like it except when I play with cool peeps

Once an enemy is fed ( having alot of kills early game ) he's indeed hard to take down, but all you need is focus. Focus Annie with 5 people and she is down in +- 2 secs flat, vlad lives a little bit longer because of his Sanguine Pool
You just needed Force of Nature and Guardian Angel / Banshee Veil for the magic resistance and a tank like Shen is almost unkilleable.

You also say the game is broken, which is not..nerfs are coming every week, so are boosts..they are really trying to make the game balanced. But in the end it's still about your own skill versus the enemy, and your items matter alot too. They got sick magic resistance? Get Void Staff, Sorceress Boots and Haunting Guise or Abysall Scepter and it's game over for that tank.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The clown is named Shaco, and nowadays he's completely useless. He was really sick a few months ago but then he got nerfed extremely hard because noobies that didn't know how to counter him QQ'd all over the forums.

Akali is an awesome char ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amaki wrote:i've found that master yi with an atk spd, atk power, and life steal build is a beast once you get close to the end. thing is, you need time to get him ready, which is kind of a luxury. i find that the fastest way to level in by going into the jungle. what i would recommend if you were to decide to try this style out, is to lane with somebody to begin with so you can get a few levels. once you get to like lvl 6, start attacking mobs in the jungle. get the berserker boots as soon as possible. skathi went 29-5 with this build of him one game. and, heimerdinger is pretty weak at the end of the game. which is why i always lane with someone when i use him. he's an awesome support damage dealer.

You're right about his ability to jungle, but IMHO it's better if he does it at lvl 1. His Alpha strike has a 20% chance to do 400 bonus dmg, and combined with smite and some luck he jungles incredibly fast. The trick of letting him in the jungle at lvl 1 is so that the person who has the solo lane, gets lvl 6 earlier..so will yourself. Also the threat of a jungler is huge ( not really from yi, because he lacks CC ) People will not push your turrets hard, because they never know when the jungler will pop up to gank them.
The problem with heimer is , he is not a teamfighter but a lane pusher. Champions like Shaco, Ezreal and Heimerdinger are just no good in teamfights ( Lack of CC- Snares/Stuns/Silences, this is why I think Meister Yi is also not the best char, the only thing he does is dmg , but there are chars who can do dmg + CC, thats why you wont see Yi and chars like Ryze in higher ELO )
Occurred
Occurred

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisIsBS Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:02 am

I think that's a great idea dae Very Happy If you get one started up I'll gladly join. I don't have a character yet but I'm thinking either the dual blader or the knight character. it all depends on how many of our guildies and cohorts join, I'm leaning towards dual blades though because it seems like there's quite a bit of need for focus with that class, I've always liked games where you've got to make split second evasive maneuvers (i.e. NFS most wanted near the end of the game, that was insanely fun xD)

I'll get my ign on here once the servers are back up and I've started a character.

Occurred~ maybe they are trying to balance it but atm it's still hella broken xD maybe if I were on a full team of people who I could actually strategize with, but I don't have any igns and 90% of the normal time I just get stuck on a team with some troll who won't quit complaining about skills which I shouldn't have been expected to acquire yet.
ThisIsBS
ThisIsBS

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger2nd Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:08 am

I've been playing since the start of the open beta, have a 27 fann on the west server, I have the same name in vindictus as I do in rappelz, if anyone is on west server let me know.
Harbinger2nd
Harbinger2nd

Back to top Go down

Post  Occurred Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:57 am

The game gets 10x better at lvl 30, especially in Ranked games.
But I agree, there are alot of noobs and trolls, but you just need to find the right people and it's an awesome game.
Here in the Europe version we got 10-15 People always playing together, so we are 99% of the time full premade.

You really need good teamwork, so TS or good use of the chat is important. And it's just the people that fail,the game is not broken Smile Youll find out if you get to know some good players you could add in your friendlist
Occurred
Occurred

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:24 am

Vash and I ended up joining the East server with Shadow...NathanExplosion should be joining as well next week Very Happy
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisIsBS Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:12 pm

nvm, I made a mage called Aeylis lol
ThisIsBS
ThisIsBS

Back to top Go down

Post  ChesterMcClain Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:44 pm

i need to finish the damn download... and i dont want to sit for 4 hours to do it... im an impatient little bastard i know... but o well
ChesterMcClain
ChesterMcClain

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Dae, I'm on east server, Mage named vashii level 9 so far - o really enjoyed the opening of the game as well. We partied with shadow last night, t was fun! Well probably be on that game as well! Add me!!!

Last edited by Vashtii on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next