NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic 7 Pre-Patch Notes

+8
Clutch
Galahallt
Maeven
JustCallMeJJ
Calabos
Mystic
Zverca
Shad0w
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Epic 7 Pre-Patch Notes  Empty Epic 7 Pre-Patch Notes

Post  Shad0w Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Epic VII: Awakening
Release Date 09/14/10

New Features

A mysterious gatekeeper holds the secret to accessing new Hidden Dungeons. Find the gatekeeper in Crystal Valley, Palmir Plateau, the Sanctuary, or any of the shrines on the Veiled Island to open a portal to these difficult (but rewarding) dungeons!

The Veiled Island has been expanded greatly! Several new areas have been added for high level players to explore and conquer.

The Death Tyrant, a new pet, can now be tamed. This undead knight possesses many unique skills to strike fear into the hearts of your enemies.

The Creature Enhancement system has been added. Visit the Creature Enchanter in town for the supplies needed to combine your pet cards into enhanced versions! Plus, even on a failed pet combination you may have the last laugh....

The guild system has been overhauled. A new UI with new functions allows for a much improved guild experience.

Feature Improvements

New items have been added that can be combined to create artifacts for enhanced pets to equip.

New quests have been added to provide rewards for clearing various dungeons.

Four additional hot bars have been added. Be prepared for every situation!

New Cube Chips will now drop from monsters. These items can be combined to create special cubes that can enchant items for more than one enhancement bonus per combination.

The Ursa Caverns merchant now has an expanded inventory.

Players can now choose whether to display helms and decorative items on other players.

Powerful monsters should now drop more Essence of Power items.

When combining Essence of Power items, you now will get a bonus when combining 1,000 or 10,000 items at a time.

Tweaks and Fixes

Several stat formulas have been changed. Dexterity and Agility will add to ranged attack power. Attack speed will increase with Agility. MP Regen will increase with Wisdom. Some other values have been tweaked.

Some blacksmith upgrade stone prices have changed.

Some NPCs in town are sporting new looks for Fall.

Some ethereal items have had their bonuses tweaked.

Ethereal items now glow when enchanted.

Some soul stones have had their stats improved.

The locations of the Cancel and Confirm buttons have been reversed.

Fixed a bug that caused monster HP or loot items to sometimes not appear.

Fixed a bug that caused certain decimal values to always round down. All decimals should now round to the nearest integer.

These patch notes are not final and are subject to change.
Shad0w
Shad0w

Back to top Go down

Epic 7 Pre-Patch Notes  Empty Re: Epic 7 Pre-Patch Notes

Post  Zverca Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:54 am

Shad0w wrote:

LMAO. I wish.
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:59 am

shane said that part of the patch was on the KTS last week and it is fixed
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Calabos Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:09 am

yey and again an epic with buged assa skills
Calabos
Calabos

Back to top Go down

Post  JustCallMeJJ Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:45 am

what does this mean?
JustCallMeJJ
JustCallMeJJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:50 am

The HP and loot fix was not set this week. Cause from my partying view nothing of that changed...At all
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:13 am

JustCallMeJJ wrote:Fixed a bug that caused monster HP or loot items to sometimes not appear.

what does this mean?

Sometimes if a boss died and it drops loot, you can't pickup the loot unless you re-log.
And sometimes a monster is a 0 HP, and it just won't die somehow and will keep slapping you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Galahallt Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:17 am

A fix of this 2 bugs would be epic but I really hope they dont fix it otherwise Buggelz is just not Buggelz anymore O_O

those 2 bugs will be missed from my side xD
Galahallt
Galahallt

Back to top Go down

Post  Clutch Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:24 am

Fix the Druid!!! Evil or Very Mad

Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:52 am

Fixed a bug that caused certain decimal values to always round down. All decimals should now round to the nearest integer.

So...if they are all going to round one way or the other and end up as a whole integer anyway, why not just make them all whole integers in the first place???
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Maeven wrote:The HP and loot fix was not set this week. Cause from my partying view nothing of that changed...At all

as i said it was on the KTS = Korean Test Server patched so we will get it in the epic patch
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:25 pm

xROMULUSx wrote:Fixed a bug that caused certain decimal values to always round down. All decimals should now round to the nearest integer.

So...if they are all going to round one way or the other and end up as a whole integer anyway, why not just make them all whole integers in the first place???

they probably don't know what "integer" means and just mean round to the nearest decimal =) lol!
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:57 pm

by Vashtii on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:25 am

xROMULUSx wrote:

they probably don't know what "integer" means and just mean round to the nearest decimal =)

lol i wouldn't be surprised...still rounding a decimal to another decimal? that doesn't make much sense either...fail pelz bounce bounce bounce
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:02 pm

xROMULUSx wrote:
by Vashtii on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:25 am
they probably don't know what "integer" means and just mean round to the nearest decimal =)

lol i wouldn't be surprised...still rounding a decimal to another decimal? that doesn't make much sense either...fail pelz bounce bounce bounce

I can just see it now, "it says crit bonus of 9.5 - u have to round that to 9.6, since its 5 or higher!!!" lol!

ALSO, did u know the zombie Apocalypse has come to rappelz? flesh eating monsters ftw!!!!
Epic 7 Pre-Patch Notes  Zombie10
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:09 pm

ROFL OMG that is awesome!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

I so want a death tyrant, sweet unity, never gonna happen tho...too rare and gonna be uber expensive
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel12 Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:10 pm

WTF lvl299? would be cool if we can get to that lvl
Angel12
Angel12

Back to top Go down

Post  Clutch Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:22 pm

xROMULUSx wrote:Fixed a bug that caused certain decimal values to always round down. All decimals should now round to the nearest integer.

Hopefully what it's doing is adding them up and then rounding the result. So if you have two items that give a 1.7% critical ratio bonus you would end up with a 3% (rounding 3.4% properly) boost as opposed to a 2% (rounding down the original values) boost or 4% (rounding up the original values) boost. However, what I just said is logical which most likely means it's not how it will work.

Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:24 pm

*ahem* Mr. Clutch - I want to be trained in pvp against hunas, when will we do this?
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:28 pm

by Clutch on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:22 pm

xROMULUSx wrote:

Hopefully what it's doing is adding them up and then rounding the result. So if you have two items that give a 1.7% critical ratio bonus you would end up with a 3% (rounding 3.4% properly) boost as opposed to a 2% (rounding down the original values) boost or 4% (rounding up the original values) boost. However, what I just said is logical which most likely means it's not how it will work.

that makes sense, still...i think they are making it more complicated than it needs to be by using decimal percentages but o well...pelz will be pelz
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Clutch Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Vashtii wrote:*ahem* Mr. Clutch - I want to be trained in pvp against hunas, when will we do this?

Maybe this weekend. Just remind me if you see me online.

Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:13 am

Vashtii wrote:*ahem* Mr. Clutch - I want to be trained in pvp against hunas, when will we do this?

I want to see that ;o
I've never seen a WL fighting a Druid to be honest.
I would guess the Druid has the advantage though because of the magic skills combined with physical hits.
Pm me ingame on xOccurred if you're going to do it for real Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:38 am

Mystic wrote:
Maeven wrote:The HP and loot fix was not set this week. Cause from my partying view nothing of that changed...At all

as i said it was on the KTS = Korean Test Server patched so we will get it in the epic patch

Ah, k. Didn't catch the KTS part Very Happy
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Clutch Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:14 am

iiVanessa wrote:

I want to see that ;o
I've never seen a WL fighting a Druid to be honest.
I would guess the Druid has the advantage though because of the magic skills combined with physical hits.
Pm me ingame on xOccurred if you're going to do it for real Smile

Actually, a WL nullifies all physical ability via traps.

Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:34 am

You can physically attack a WL without getting trapped.
There's only one trap that makes all physical close ranged attacks impossible and that's the lightning trap which has a much bigger range then the explosion/fear/hold ones.
This means the Druid can either Magically and Physically hurt the WL, and together with the stuns and petrify I don't think the WL has any chance.

The WL will try to start off with Nightmare, while Druid got the instant CC, then the whole combo begins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Clutch Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:36 am

iiVanessa wrote:You can physically attack a WL without getting trapped.
There's only one trap that makes all physical close ranged attacks impossible and that's the lightning trap which has a much bigger range then the explosion/fear/hold ones.
This means the Druid can either Magically and Physically hurt the WL, and together with the stuns and petrify I don't think the WL has any chance.

The WL will try to start off with Nightmare, while Druid got the instant CC, then the whole combo begins.

No, not in a duel with two people who actually know how to play their classes in PvP.

Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next