NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

+24
Daeshala
bali
Maeven
Zzerase
Zyppora
gorgan
Fenrir
TheBeastMaster
Eminala
ZeroSympathy
Sachi
evildante
UnderworldHedes
DaenV
Todash
Cheeny
xROMULUSx
Zverca
Clutch
MyAxeRockz
SoulRest
Samipenicho
Shafted
DualBladez
28 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application  Empty Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  DualBladez Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:56 am

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

Recent guilds - NineSigns/ Deathpods
Molari Slayer 151
DualBladez Merc 151
PetHustler OL 154

CheenyV2 Oracle 152
Cheeny OL 150

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?

To be honest we missed the family there, and the good times and the lols, we left because after coming back from a break from the game where we had like no pets/cash/good gear and we only thought the war was with winter and nines not like the whole server, so we left to avoid being pk'd while farming for gear, however, we didnt know we'd be slaughtered either way... and we're sorry for leaving... and sorry if our leaving pissed anyone off and hope you dont hold it against us

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
when my gear gets sorted... ill come along till then im cannon fodder!

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
indeedy
6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
when im awake? usually on between 10am uk time - 4am uk time

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.
ummm.... just ask in guild im sure someone remembers me Razz
Daen, Zoo, Beast, Gothy, ummm yeh more? i hope? maybeh?
DualBladez
DualBladez

Back to top Go down

Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application  Empty Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Shafted Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:46 am

Yes and gl.....welcome back (if app is successful)
Shafted
Shafted

Back to top Go down

Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application  Empty Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Samipenicho Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:56 am

Yes for me.
Samipenicho
Samipenicho

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulRest Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:21 pm

You left to not get pked. If you dont want to get pked go to unicorn. I say NO you left us during a war because you got pked I dont agree with that you got pked so what who cares you come back later and pk the crap outta them really. I still will not be able to vote any other way but no

SoulRest

Back to top Go down

Post  DualBladez Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:29 pm

SoulRest wrote:You left to not get pked. If you dont want to get pked go to unicorn. I say NO you left us during a war because you got pked I dont agree with that you got pked so what who cares you come back later and pk the crap outta them really. I still will not be able to vote any other way but no

well... unicorn wasnt even around when we started so that wasnt an option considering the yrs of work on my chars already by then, and yeh cool pk them back leter... how exactly when i had no decent pets/gear/cards/beltpets ect ect i left during a war... fair enough i was back for 2-4 days after not being online for months and i didnt know how bad this ' war' was... and when we were told about it, it sounded like a personal vendetta against nines and until i got good enough gear to defend myself i didnt wanna get continuously pk'd cuz the mobs were getting last hits on me and i was losing xp... so obv i was in a bad mood when this decision was made. yes i left in a war... but im trying to come back in a war? suppose it makes no difference to you. but thats life.
DualBladez
DualBladez

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Im actually surprised you haven't used me as a reference Surprised Either way, yes to all.
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  DualBladez Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:53 pm

MyAxeRockz wrote:Im actually surprised you haven't used me as a reference Surprised Either way, yes to all.

you know i love u man Razz AXE IS MY REFERENCE !!!!!!! for the record, i forgot it was rockz,, thought it was rawks? idk why maybe cuz u write everything with a w Razz kewkies miwk ect Razz
DualBladez
DualBladez

Back to top Go down

Post  Clutch Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:04 pm

So you left us when you thought it would benefit you, but since it didn't and now you have NO protection, you want back in. I wouldn't care that the both of you left, but you both left with a pissy little attitude. You assumed we started the war and blamed us for the actions of the enemy. It's a definite no.

You might be in luck, however. Faith is being PKed as well and since none of them want to do anything about it, I'm sure you'll fit right in there. Take care.

Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:35 pm

I'll still say yes. I dunno about the manner of leaving, cos I don't know what happened, but in the past years I've seen many (prominent or not) members leaving a guild at the troublesome times, and rejoining after the disputes were resolved. Some left cos they didnt want additional trouble, some had a conflict of interests and some because they had friends on both sides...or any other reason might fit in, too.

Clutch has a point to some extent. But it happened many times before , and it will happen again, and there's no way to prevent it. So, I still vote yes ^^
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  DualBladez Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Clutch wrote:So you left us when you thought it would benefit you, but since it didn't and now you have NO protection, you want back in. I wouldn't care that the both of you left, but you both left with a pissy little attitude. You assumed we started the war and blamed us for the actions of the enemy. It's a definite no.

You might be in luck, however. Faith is being PKed as well and since none of them want to do anything about it, I'm sure you'll fit right in there. Take care.

i dont care about protection thats not why i want in, ive been in nines for a long time and prefer the players in it. and i didnt blame nines for starting stuff what so ever and ofc i had a pissy attitude given the situation but your entitled to your opinion. and to benifit me as in not being pk'd yes... because i had no defence and i cant expect the entire guild to move out to protect me from a pker it will happen i just thought they were targetting nines and to be honest i dont need additional hastle, but as its not gonna make a difference id rather be in a guild full of nice people like nines then somewhere else, and yeh ima still get pk'd but now ive build my char back up a bit and sorted out gear and stuff i might be able to get one or 2 people off of me rather then not having a chance. and if we dont get back in we'll remain guildless i expect because nines was my home and family for a long time. and for the record since ive been back ive not once asked for protection and it was very rare back when i played ALOT to ask for any help with pkers
DualBladez
DualBladez

Back to top Go down

Post  Clutch Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:27 pm

We're in this together. When someone in guild says they got PKed, we ask where and we head out. Either you didn't ask for help because you didn't want to bother people or because you know you wouldn't assist when someone else asks. I'll let you decide which it was. The point is, you both jumped ship without ever asking for help, without ever asking for our side of the story, you just left. That's not how we do things.

Winter wants to destroy our guild. They want people to leave to avoid getting PKed. With the two of you, they got two victories. Until you understand that what you did helped them in the war and that you did it without ever giving "your family" the benefit of the doubt, my vote remains a no. I'm a forgiving person, believe it or not, but I don't sympathize with people who ditch their friends to avoid a little inconvenience in-game. Let's be honest. If your plan went perfectly and you had been left alone after leaving, you wouldn't have reapplied already.

That's the last I will say on the topic until I have a reason to change my vote.

Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:19 pm

People have left in the past for the same reasons (not wanting to be involved in a war) and come back later.

Though I've never left, I can personally relate to the reasons for leaving. PVP is only one small aspect of the game and if it's not something you enjoy or if you just don't have a lot of time to play and don't want what little time you have bogged down in warfare leaving you with 0 progress I can certainly understand why someone may want to just back out for a while until things cool down enough to come back. PVP is not a requirement in this guild, yes we are competitive in siege and stand up to server bullies in war but participation in both is not required.

While I personally wouldn't leave and don't think it is the best thing to do in a war, I don't see a reason to bar re-entry...

Yes to Pet and Cheeny from me.
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeny Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:23 pm

mainly the leaving was my fault, both of us havnt played in about 6 months n im havin a baby in about 5 weeks, we decided to come back, (me for a little, pet probably a bit longer if not perm), got pkd by winter, quite a few times, was told by someone in winter we got pkd cz we were in nines, and was told by a couple of nines we were in "a guild war" with them, im probably only really gonna be playing til i have the baby and to be honest didnt really want to get pkd for the last month, in the course of an hour one day i got killed 6 times over in hardmode with waiting for them to leave and havin to return half of those times to res, (gonna blame the hormones) atm i dont exactly have the best temper and havin to return back to town, tele back to the dungeon, find the koala and find theyr sttill there, rinse and repeat kiiiiinnda gets annoyin.

on the note of both leaving on a bad note, i said in guild that winter were pkin in toa hm in case anyone wanted to go pk them, and basically got a lovely reply from someone sayin no one cared n to "deal with it" i dont like people talkin to me like that, especially not guildys, so said "look i dont care about you, i cant be bothered with this crap, i wont be on for a while n if i come back, n wer still in this guild war im leavin guild" to which i got 3 replys, 2 of which werent very nice... i told those 2 people to basically grow up and logged, the next day i logged on my bs (not in nines) spoke to a friend who said they thought id get pkd less if i left and if my own guildys were gonna talk to me like that, they didnt see why i didnt leave there n then, so i logged on my healer, wasnt really anyone on i knew, said "sorry but im leavin guild, bye" and hit /gleave

i have been pkd less in the last few days, but i havnt seen as many winters, so its just a coincidence.. basically its borin to play without a guild n il just have to sit there and wait for the pk train to move along, return n start aaaalll over either way, everyone me n pet know are too high to pt with us anymore n any quests we needed are done, so its not like wer usin the guild to get somethin for nothin, i dont expect guildys to stop what theyr doin n come avenge me when i get pkd but i do mention that i did in guild just in case anyones bored or wants an excuse to pk them if they have theyr own issues with them

i dont think of guilds as one entity if u will, guilds are alot of different people, with different views and i respect that people are entitled to their own opinion, but i think no one has the right to talk to people with no respect for no reason

sorry for the major essay, just thought i would post my side of things and clear a couple of things up, apart from the just under 6 months wev been not playing (aside from the occasional log on, hi guildys little chat, meh bored log off) wev been in this guild over a year i think, when i just logged on it said last logon "March 2011" x) n dont want to move to a different guild, i have a lot of friends in nines, if we dont get back in, im just gonna put my chars in my CheenysAngels guild just so they arent naked, no other guild compares to nines =p x
Cheeny
Cheeny

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulRest Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Whatever your reason bro doesnt matter to me its still and proly always will be a no. You can try to persuade me if you want but you better be bringing me some solid reason y to change my mind. Anyways I got tired of getting pked so I rolled a new toon to fight back with so I could help everyone and I came to that decision when I was so mad at winter I could barely see the screen. So.....

SoulRest

Back to top Go down

Post  Todash Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Yes from me.
Todash
Todash

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Cheeny wrote: im havin a baby in about 5 weeks
CHEEEEEEENYYYY!!!!!!

Congrats Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

and to Pet too Very Happy
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Yes from me.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderworldHedes Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:14 pm

@Cheeny: Gz on the baby! Very Happy

@Cheeny's Sigg oO: Now thats alot of Cheeny's o.o
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  evildante Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:39 pm

i actually dont like ppl that are scare of getting pk from anyone because i think you should stick with your family no mather what, or i would've left the guild long time ago, but since you are brave enough to app back to 9s and you miss us.. i will say yes and give you one more chance Very Happy

Last edited by evildante on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
evildante
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachi Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:02 pm

i will play my elder player card.......my vote is yes...people desserves a second chance when they can accept they made some kind of mistake,,,not all people but some really desserve it....So my vote is YES,,,,just ask this time think twice before a rage gleave,,,,because that weak us and our numbers and strnght the crap makers...so if u come back,,,is to stay....and gz for the new baby

Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroSympathy Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:52 pm

yes from me to both. Smile

ZeroSympathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Eminala Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:59 pm

To be honest with you two, you've always been cool in guild and I understand coming back with winter hitting us all. I've only been on a few hours a week to level up my belt pets over the last month and have evaded randart and luxene several times when they caught me with r3, r4 or r5 pets. They tried to train me first lol then I hv'd.

well needless to say I see where you are coming from and I'd love to see you guys back.

So a double yes from me. Laughing
Eminala
Eminala

http://[list][img]http://rappelz.gpotato.com/petquiz/images/deat

Back to top Go down

Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application  Empty Nope

Post  TheBeastMaster Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:12 am

Guys personally i like both of you but this is not the first time the two of you left when guild was having issues! That is a pattern that concerns me when the chips are down you two bolt on us! We have all been (Pked) several times on ss crackers grace and it won't stop till we make them stop! So for both of you to say I am out was not fair to anyone who left both of you guys back last time you guys were not happy! I have been here with the guy I brought with me from eternal we basically owe nothing to this guild and were are here getting (PKed) and defending this guild while both of you just bolt on us! We chose to come to this guild through thick and thin and we kept our word to the leader of this guild! Everyone knows i have like what 200 (Pks) and I have been playing from epic 3 so for me to join here willingly and know this is a PVP guild and I am not a PVP player.Both of you were here when I joined and both of you bolted again! So personally if ya get back in or not i wish ya the best of luck but if another wars breaks out will u be here to watch my back or bolt again?

TheBeastMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:24 am

I know where you guys are coming from since I also recently came back from a break. Gear is crap, pets are under leveled and no dps so I'm avoiding PVP and the bottle guzzlers as much as I can. Yes from me.
Fenrir
Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Post  gorgan Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:59 am

1) Gz on the baby~
2) Sarah do u have as many alts?
3) Yes from me to both of u

If u bother reading, here's what I think :
a) 1st, lets look at their side of the story :
-they went for a break, and came back
-they were unaware of the situation when 1st pked
-when they started asking for help, no1 was going to their aid
-they decided to step out for a moment so as to be able to enjoy some fun time
b) evaluation
-if u woke up in the morning and suddenly ur mom give u a slap on ur face, that ruins the whole day, same thing with coming back from a break in the game
-personally, i dont mind not being able to go out of town to avoid pk as I also have lots of other alts where people dont know who I am, but lets face the fact that sometimes, playing alts are plain boring. Imagine trying to lvl up while having people messing up ur dp and then include the chance that the dp starts blaming u for everything that happened (some people dont care, but some do). For them, its trying to get away for awhile from real life and get some relief and find urself even more stressed up in-game, would u not try to get away from that?
-they started to ask for help but unfortunately at that time nobody was eager enough to help or those are like me who are not a pvp person. And to be honest if chances are that I cannot win, I'll start running because I cannot afford to buy 100 bottles a day for fun. But i will do whatever I can to assist if possible (nub MB with 2 healing pets still help).
-although I do not think that leaving guild really helps, it is still a personal choice to choose whether u want to stay.

I'm not backing them up or anything, but if u stand in their shoes and think about what happened to them, maybe we can understand why.
I know not everyone of us is as 100% loyal as Maeven and some others (who turned down the offer of leaving 9s and joining winter without hesitation) so also dont expect everybody to be able to forgive and forget what has been done. Furthermore, it still comes back to the question of "since u did this once, will u do this again?".

Thanks to whoever spent the time reading everything.
gorgan
gorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next