Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Cheeny on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:38 pm

i did write a really long reply to this and when i went to post it i see a whole other page come up lol

basically id like to try post it again, but reword it, i was trying to explain the situation of our leaving, just saying this now, im gonna go reword my post and put it up in a second.
avatar
Cheeny

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Your Basement

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Cheeny on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:48 pm

warning this will be a long post but id like to explain some things. if you dont want to read it, then you dont have to, nobodys forcing you.

if im completely honest on the way i feel about all this at the moment it is a shame that some people feel as strongly about it as they do, honestly i regret hitting /gleave but in the end it wasnt a completely rash decision of, "i got pkd, ask guild for help, get btched at, get no help, /gleave", point is you can say people tried to help us, but they didnt, because for the pure fact of at the time, we didnt ask for "help", and i wasnt expecting any if i didnt ask, if we got people there to avenge us it wouldv just made winter stay for the fight, then we wouldnt of been able to play at all, we decided to wait it out til they got bored n left, point is, we thought we would get pkd less out of guild, turned out we were wrong and we just wanted to get back in so at least we could still talk to our friends and if there was gonna be a big pk fight between winter n nines at any point then we could go along as nines and pewpew it out with the best and if anyone needed help with quests n things then we could help out since we owe it to guildys to try, even though we dont have amazing gear and cant solo kynish or do anything we need to bottle for since wer broke, we can still do little things that other people dont have time for or just cant be bothered to do because theyv done it 50 times over. wer not returning when the dust settles, the winter situation is still as bad as ever i would just like a chance to get back into guild and redeem ourselves for a stupid decision I alone made.

if you wanna know the long story id like to explain it, so people can better understand, if you want to be angry with me for leaving, then sure why not but i didnt do it to annoy anyone personally and its not like we left publicly, anyone whos asked why we left nines wev been telling them its because wer not playing for long so it doesnt look like "winter won".

some of the stuff that happened im not blaming anyone for, im just telling the story like it is and im not gonna hold the truth back, please dont take this post as me trying to have a go at anyone because im completely over it, id just like to explain my situation.

so here goes... we got on, played for a couple of days not knowing anything was up, getting to mc, getting some of pets hacked stuff back, settled into duoing toa hm, played for maybe 2 days with no pkers at all and not knowing anythin about winter, sudden continual pk rush, asked around about the situation, came to a conclusion that we were in a guild war, thought ok, it should be over soon, a couple of duos getting ruined by winter and suspected winters/allys and 2 dps that took over an hour to get into hm and 2/3 deaths each (losing xp) to me n pet alone, getting wiped by nines and told if we ptd with winter we would be in trouble (when we didnt know who was in winter til they turned up in hm and didnt seem to be giving us any issues at the time and one time we didnt even know becasue they were unguilded), one day duoing we got pkd 3 times over n thought guildys might want to know where they were n that they were there free to pk, so posted "theres some winters in toa hm pkin" got abuse from 2 people in the guild for "getting other people to do shit for us" when i didnt even say yet that they actually pkd us (i dont hold what was said against the guild in general, and i dont hold grudges against people individually, i just wont make an effort for people like that, i just ignore them but still pt with them if it turns out like that and if they asked for help, i would still help them if i could), so because we couldnt duo anymore i logged onto a lower toon to go kill in lm to get some peace from winters, came back online and mentioned in guild a little later that it was getting to a point where i was thinking of leaving because of getting pkd, to explain myself and basically talk it out with anyone, and came to a complete kick in the face that i "should leave because nobody gives a crap" and everyone else that was on was either ignoring chat, wasnt in the mood for conversation and had guild tab closed or was just afk, because no one defended or even acknowledged anything that was said while i was online, sat in guild for about 10 minutes to see if anyone else was going to say anything, still no one came back n read or whatever (again i dont hold this against the guild in general either, there wasnt many people on at the time and they probably were afk and i know no one in guild would let anyone speak like this to a guildy in guild chat) so i logged off and thought about the whole situation for a while.

i talked to a few other people about the whole situation and decided that because at the time i didnt think i was gonna be playing much as i cant sit at the computer for too long and the game is getting a little old and besides that i wont be playing after a month because il have a baby (but pet still will be), that it would be in my best intentions to leave so that the short time i was on, wasnt ruined, getting upset and stressed out for no reason is bad enough, but when you do have the tiniest reason hormones make u upset and im sure anyone else whos had a baby can agree that anything can kick you off, and i dont really fancy getting upset by people pking, it makes me feel pathetic when i get pkd, and actually get pissed off or upset about it, and you can say, its just pixels, i know it is, even gettin pkd n killed by mobs so i lose xp doesnt bother me, but hormones really screw up how u feel about the stupidest things.

since coming back iv spoken to a few guild friends a couple of times, people helped me and pet through the masterclass quests and the rest of my bs's witch quest and to anyone that's helped since our return im grateful and im really sorry that we got in this situation and since im pretty sure wer not gettin back in im sorry we cant be online in guild when anyone needs our help (as nab as we are =p ), if it gets decided that we cant rejoin then il still be close to all my friends in guild, the only difference is that we wouldnt have nines tags or be able to guild chat, but, wer still nines through n through, iv personally been in quite a few guilds over the years iv been playing, Ravenguard, HellsAngels, Berserk, Eternal being the main 4 but none of them has felt like a home for me. (if anyone now has a problem with me because i was in any of those, then i dont really care, just wanted to mention)

i hope people understand, and if they dont and just see it as we left because we didnt want to help the guild then those people obviously cant put themselves in either of our situations and nothing would change their minds and thats their own decision, im not tryin to grovel, as i said i didnt leave as a personal thing to anyone it just happened.

thanks everyone for reading everything, sorry for my major long posts and good luck have fun etc etc to you all.
avatar
Cheeny

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Your Basement

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Mystic on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:55 pm

i will add my 2 cents worth , even thou i am taking a brake at the moment .. i still keep up on the forums as a co-leader and web site admin ....

weather they left do to real life troubles or drama in game or a combination of the both .

one thing is for sure the war is now 10X what it was and the pk-ing is ramped . if they know this is and are still wanting to re-join then the reason for leaving in my opinion was not due solely on being pk-ed when they left ..

so as long as they know there is a HUGE bulls-eye having a ninesigns tag and there not going to just up and leave again then i say why not give them a pass to re-join .

BUT if the leave again over a pk then add them to the hunted with winter and w7 and deal with them in the field of dishonor like scraping dog shit off the bottom of a shoe .

/end my 2 cents worth
avatar
Mystic

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 51
Location : omaha Ne

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Maeven on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:24 pm

The fact they REALLY want to join the guild in the climax of the war says something. I myself know what it means to be powerless in pk situations and I feel like a piece of crap when I get dropped in 2 secs but I do continue to go on, cause the guild and my friends need me.

I surely am not an unreasonable person and I do see why u had an urge to leave. I do like Mikes proposition. Let them back into the guild, and if they leave again they that will be the last time they were Nines.

Sorry for everything but my intentions are for the good of the guild.
avatar
Maeven

Posts : 776
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 31
Location : Croatia

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Cheeny on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:47 pm

thanks for understandin mae, i know how u feel about people leavin n joinin in after everythings settled, that pisses me off too, basically that isnt what this is, we know the guild wars worse than it was when we left, i dont take what you said as a personal go at us if we get in youl leave, i took it as you wouldv said it about anyone else who left then wanted back in after the issues were gone.

if we got back in we wouldnt be leaving again, ever lol, like i mentioned il be pretty much off after i have the baby in 5 weeks or just under, but i will be coming back on occasionally if i get some free time and as the baby gets older il have more n more of that, petl probably be on pretty much as he is now, regardless if we get back into guild or not, wel still be playing n no grudges will be held against anyone, and we DEFINITELY will NOT be joining winter if we dont get back in.. xD that would just get us pkd 24/7 =p

xxx
avatar
Cheeny

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Your Basement

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  evildante on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Cheeny wrote:thanks for understandin mae, i know how u feel about people leavin n joinin in after everythings settled, that pisses me off too, basically that isnt what this is, we know the guild wars worse than it was when we left, i dont take what you said as a personal go at us if we get in youl leave, i took it as you wouldv said it about anyone else who left then wanted back in after the issues were gone.

if we got back in we wouldnt be leaving again, ever lol, like i mentioned il be pretty much off after i have the baby in 5 weeks or just under, but i will be coming back on occasionally if i get some free time and as the baby gets older il have more n more of that, petl probably be on pretty much as he is now, regardless if we get back into guild or not, wel still be playing n no grudges will be held against anyone, and we DEFINITELY will NOT be joining winter if we dont get back in.. xD that would just get us pkd 24/7 =p

xxx

yeah you deserve a 2nd chance Smile
avatar
evildante

Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 29
Location : Bogota, Colombia

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  UnderworldHedes on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Well meav, u said they want to get back in just to DP when the air is fresh, and shouldnt join bc u will be hunted, well thats kinda not right since Winter is still raging and more then before, and this time, they are even hunting people that are NOT in guild, so it doesnt matter where they go, they will still be hunted, and if they want to join us back EVEN when we are being hunted, then i don't see whats so bad about it, it's a different story if it has happened multiple times and they ALWAYS come back when we are not in a war, but we still are, and as for the 2 leaving, well Pet, u said u'll pull ur app, well in that case it don't matter since AXE will say he will need to leave which is pretty childesh to both(Axe&Meav(not trying to flame)). They are returning even tho the war is still on, don't see any harm.....just my opinion, gl tho guys
avatar
UnderworldHedes

Posts : 442
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 23
Location : Right where u are

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  SoulRest on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:33 pm

See the whole thing pet and I talked about was if you want to come back now DURING this crap ill say yes if I have your word that you will not bail on us again and if they do thats it theyll never get back in nines or deathpods simple as that just to say I was the first to say on ts and here no but I also took the time to talk to pet personaly I mean we are a family and isnt that what families do? So to everyone that says no think about actually talking to them pet is actually a very readonable person. I see both sides of the argument but im asking the guild yo give them a second chance if theyleave again ill lead the hunt for themand pet already knows this

SoulRest

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Clutch on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Just let them back in so all the people who voted yes can stop disrespecting those of use who voted no. If this application is just going to cause more drama, then let them in.

I've been in this guild since it was Valuins and I was in the alliance back when it was AFASB (I was in HellsAngels before that, too). I've NEVER left the guild. I've been pushed out for space during one of my extended hiatuses, but I have never left. I'm loyal to this guild and to the people who are in it. I don't care if some of my friends in guild left, I wouldn't leave to join them because I didn't get my way. I know what loyalty looks like and I didn't see it in these two, but since saying no is so taboo that everyone else is going to be rude and cause drama, I'll say yes, but know this: If anyone does this again (not just these two), I will do everything in my power to see to it that those people stay out of this guild.

You're either with us or you're not and you don't get to keep changing your mind on which it is.

Take care.

Clutch

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Zzerase on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:02 pm

seems ppl are deriving off from what i meant. There is nothing wrong with saying NO to an app and i encourage anyone to vote NO if they know/find something wrong with the applicant.
what i am stressing is it is wrong to say "i will leave if "X" joins" or vice versa.

Again if i offended anyone it is not my intention. I am just voicing out how i feel whenever i see those lines in an app.

GL on app Pet and Cheeny
avatar
Zzerase

Posts : 473
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 35
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  xSilverSkyx on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 pm

When I first saw this app, I purposely refrained from posting because although I like Cheeny and Pet a lot, my vote was a no. I didn't think they should be allowed in. My thoughts were "if you leave in a time of war, when we need the contribution of our members more than ever, then I don't want you and I don't need you". It's kinda like saying "hey, we like you and all but gl with that. peace out." This, of course, is nothing personal towards Cheeny & Pet (they're super cool people) and this would have been my response to anyone who left during a war. In my opinion, that choice is kind of lame because I feel a lot of people who are usually pve have stepped up and at least tried to show some solidarity. You don't need uber gears/pets/etc to help with this war. You just need to show your face when your members are being harrassed and bring 2 healing pets (idk if they're s0 bps) and come help heal your party members, at the very least. Our numbers and our loyalty to each other is what makes us strong as a guild.

However, after reading some of the posts on this app, I've changed my mind. Why? Sure they left when we were at war and needed them most. But there are plenty of people who are already wearing the tag who I've never seen come on a hunt or show up when a guildie says they are being attacked while in a party. So which is worse, someone who leaves because due to their personal life (and fyi, I have 2 kids of my own and I can vouch for Cheeny. Being pregnant, especially when you're that far along, is rough. You're tired, you're bloated, you're ready to rip people's heads off and you're an emotional mess) and just wanted to come back to the game they love and are suddenly finding it not enjoyable in the slightest due to this war and perhaps making a rash decision to leave the guild or someone who wears the tag yet does nothing to contribute to the war. IMO, really not a huge difference. By saying this, I hope you understand that I am by no means trying to call anyone out. If someone is offended by what I say and feel it is a go at them then maybe you should take a step back and ask yourself "AM I doing what I can to help my guild?"

Another thing that has prompted me to respond to this app is the fact that I can't hold back my disappointment when I read guildies saying "I'll leave if they're allowed in" or "I'll leave if they aren't". I thought the app process was supposed to be a mature discussion not threats. And that is exactly what you're doing when you say that. You're saying pick me or else. Not only is that an EXTREMELY awkward position to put Dae in but IMO is a pretty douchebag thing to do. Now I've never had an issue with Axe or Maeven and like them both very much, so again, this is not a personal attack on them. But I am entitled to voice my own opinion and this is it. The votes should be kept to a yes or a no with a reason why. PERIOD. We are all adults here. Saying that Dae said they wouldn't be let back in and that certain people were witnesses and now they've developed amnesia on the subject is just messed up on so many levels. Whether it happened or not, you don't throw your guild leader and your guildmates under the bus and put them on front street. And even if it was said and Dae has changed her opinion of the situation then it's her prerogative to do so. Putting her on blast on forums just makes YOU look like an ass.

In conclusion to my longest post ever, am I happy that Cheeny & Pet left in the middle of this war? NO. Do I think what they did is any worse than what we're doing to ourselves in game or in this thread? NO.

Get it together people. We're a family. Act like it.
My vote is yes to letting them back in.

avatar
xSilverSkyx

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Maeven on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Yes I am an ass and a douche bag and a raging b1tch and a "BADNAME & Toco type" freak.
None of those are names I haven't been called before for stating my own mind and trying to put some justice in plan. I am not a fan of anarchy and have a tendency to react when I smell it (even from miles away). The fact I wanted to leave guild if they get invited was only cause I don't need to be apart of community where we say one thing and promise it and then change our mind next day (about the real issues).
From now on I am giving up on maintaining law and order in this guild, worrying about everyone getting the same treatment and so forth. I am done! Now I too will vote YES on every app and add a smiley face next to it, no matter who or what is applying to guild. Tired of being laughing stock for more then half guild.

We can now say what ever when want and there will be no one to react, some of guildies I've scolded for molesting people can continue to do so, anyone can apply and join no matter if he is a noob, idiot or just a freak cause I won't react on that anymore. There can now be non-forum applications to guild, cause no one will react and god forbid if I say my mind when I see injustice!

From now on I am blindly following anything that this guild wishes. From now on I am no more.

P.S. I've already changed my mind and voted yes on admitance to guild if anyone else decides to bad mouth me after this post. I am not the designated douche bag of this guild....
avatar
Maeven

Posts : 776
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 31
Location : Croatia

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  MyAxeRockz on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Maeven wrote:

P.S. I've already changed my mind and voted yes on admitance to guild if anyone else decides to bad mouth me after this post. I am not the designated douche bag of this guild....

Can I be that person, please gimme gimme??:O
avatar
MyAxeRockz

Posts : 641
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 30
Location : Drammen, Norway

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Mystic on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:19 pm

MyDoucheBagRockz Humm it has a ring to it lol!
avatar
Mystic

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 51
Location : omaha Ne

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Nigglesworth on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Yeah from me. They're nice people. To me, that's all that matters.

Nigglesworth

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 25
Location : Antartica

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  MyAxeRockz on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Nigglesworth wrote:Yeah from me. They're nice people. To me, that's all that matters.

Huggling t3h Niggles!

+1
avatar
MyAxeRockz

Posts : 641
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 30
Location : Drammen, Norway

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  MyAxeRockz on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Mystic wrote:MyDoucheBagRockz Humm it has a ring to it lol!

And yeah, it does actually:p
avatar
MyAxeRockz

Posts : 641
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 30
Location : Drammen, Norway

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Mystic on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:49 pm

i see another alt ... humm but what class ??? scratch
avatar
Mystic

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 51
Location : omaha Ne

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  MyAxeRockz on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:06 pm

Hard to say... Should put up a vote!
avatar
MyAxeRockz

Posts : 641
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 30
Location : Drammen, Norway

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  DualBladez on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:30 pm

think you should make a char called CardStealer or IRipShineysUp
just to kill winter with whatever u make Smile
avatar
DualBladez

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 29
Location : plymouth england

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  DualBladez on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:38 pm

or call yourself PieceMeImShiney
avatar
DualBladez

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 29
Location : plymouth england

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Sirens on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:33 pm

IDK these guys so doesnt matter to me as long as they dont take my job...whatever that may be
avatar
Sirens

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-05-03
Location : looking at your woman naked

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  MyAxeRockz on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Sirens wrote:IDK these guys so doesnt matter to me as long as they dont take my job...whatever that may be

Just gonna quote your "location". Cheeny is a girl and Pet is Cheenars booooyyyfriiiiend, so your "job" looking at girls are SAFE!
avatar
MyAxeRockz

Posts : 641
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 30
Location : Drammen, Norway

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  UnderworldHedes on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 pm

MyAxeRockz wrote:
Sirens wrote:IDK these guys so doesnt matter to me as long as they dont take my job...whatever that may be

Just gonna quote your "location". Cheeny is a girl and Pet is Cheenars booooyyyfriiiiend, so your "job" looking at girls are SAFE!

You sure? o.o
avatar
UnderworldHedes

Posts : 442
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 23
Location : Right where u are

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  DualBladez on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:33 pm

ok well, looks like i need to get hold of beast, since the time zones are so diff i might not catch you online bud, but if u get a chance, inbox me on here or something so we can talk about stuff please so hopefully ill have a chance to speak to you
avatar
DualBladez

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 29
Location : plymouth england

Back to top Go down

Re: Molari/Pethustler & cheeny joint application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum