NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaja (relief notice)

+10
ChesterMcClain
DaenV
MyAxeRockz
Clutch
Shajaa
demons
evildante
Maeven
UnderworldHedes
Daeshala
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shaja (relief notice) Empty Shaja (relief notice)

Post  Daeshala Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:20 pm

So it turns out, Shaja's character was sold or given to someone halfway around the world. It's happened before, but that usually isn't a problem (besides the blatant disregard for gPotato TOS). What was the problem was that person got into the main guild, and began to take money from guild mates with no intentions to return it. He apparently logged on recently calling us "American Pigs" and other things and that his intention was to use the guild for pet leveling and stealing money. He was promptly kicked by EvilMystic, Gothie has all the screen shots to back up this story, and I have the IP's showing the location change from Old to New Shaja. I have a few things to say.

To Shaja: We are not an American guild, we are an international guild. If you think taking a few bil from us hurts us you're sadly mistaken, the good natured people in the guild are already working to right your wrongs. However you did commit wrongs against us, and The NineSigns never sleep. Don't even bother trying to play your toon, you have earned a spot on our KOS above even Quayjay and on par with Dahlete, and there is no guild that you can join that will deter us from this. If you want it stopped you will pay back the money and get out of our sight. Other guilds please take this as constructive notice and please do not invite this malicious scammer, for your own safety if nothing else.

To NineSigns: I know its in our nature to help each other right to the end, so I am sorry that I didn't watch this member more closely. DaenV was the first to point out to me that Shaja was no longer the guy from South Australia we all knew before. Jeremy (lMONSTERl) has put up some money towards relief of people who loaned him large amounts of money, I know about Maeven, and I know Zverca did give money too, but not sure how much. I also know Gothie has pledged money as well. I won't take any of the relief money for myself since I feel partially responsible. Please respond below and pass the word in guild to make sure all those who were taken are recompensated. To prevent this in the future everybody, please do not give away/sell/loan your character to people while it has the NineSigns tag on it.

Thank you, everyone. Its a small setback, but let's keep going forward as the strong family we are.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Shaja (relief notice) Empty Re: Shaja (relief notice)

Post  UnderworldHedes Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:06 pm

KOS, what's the toon name??
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:22 pm

UnderworldHedes wrote:KOS, what's the toon name??

Are u blind? It's mentioned in the 1st sentence: Shaja.

Btw, I've heard from Jeremy that he is raising money to pay back my loan, and I told him that I really don't need the money back... I feel kinda awkward taking your guys money. It's a pretty large amount of money (1b-which is allot for my standards) BUT it's my own fault that I'm a sap and fell for him talking my own language and believed that he could be trusted! If I knew where he lived I'd kick his sorry ass....
It hurts when you get hacked/scammed from some noob lord from another country, but it hurts ALLOT more when u get played by your own "comrade".... Suspect

Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderworldHedes Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:34 pm

No need to get hostile Meav, and u never know, it might be a diff toon(multiple toons) or something, i'm not in the main guild anymore remember.
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  evildante Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:08 pm

HE/SHE asked for money to me before, but i usually give money to ppl i really trust. and i didnt know her/him before, so i just said that i didnt that kind of money, because i had no clue who he/she was... Mad
evildante
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  demons Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:15 pm

this really sucks I hope this asshole get taken down.
demons
demons

Back to top Go down

Post  Shajaa Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:00 am

No, i will return Maeven and Zverca cash , but in items cause im quiting.Here is the deal , i called you american pigs only because daenv wrote me something u dont wanna know... I just wrote in Guild chat that i think im quiting this game because my grandpa died... And than he started laughing me off and calling me the drama queen... Thats when i got pissed off and called you and him american pigs , cus i know he is from USA... It was writen just for him,not for you all. I have quit this game but Zverca and Maeven will get cash back in some items i dont want... Daenv is still a noob for me and will remain ( i dont even want to write his name )

Thank you.

Shajaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shajaa Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:12 am

Stuff for Maeven/Zverca are at Bali , i gave them , just pm him in game... A ti Maeven , jebala te igra , znas? Boli me bre kurcina za rappelz i za igre , jer to nije moj zivot , ja od toga ne zivim i zabole me kurac , ako oces , dacu ti acc.

Shajaa

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderworldHedes Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Shajaa wrote:daenv wrote me something u dont wanna know... I just wrote in Guild chat that i think im quiting this game because my grandpa died... And than he started laughing me off and calling me the drama queen.
\

He Needs to grow the FK up.

sry to hear about ur grandpa shaja, hope u feel better.
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  Clutch Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:24 pm

I'm not convinced. A scammer with a sad story? Heard it all before. Besides, fake Shaja, you don't know what you think you know. Next time insult the correct country.

Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Shajaa Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Omfg , a sad story , fine... but i would N E V E R write that someone from my family died just to make some people who are living of rappelz feel better ... not just like that!

Shajaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shajaa Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:55 pm

I hope u understand. I wouldnt insult any country just like that , i dont like to do it , but daenv wrote it to me the same day IT happened... I was pissed alot and i hated whole guild , but the thing i wrote was for ONLY him , not for the guild and i feel sorry now. Zverca and Maeven will get their stuff back , i gave them to Bali and when they log in they will get it.

Shajaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Clutch Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:31 pm

On account of none of us actually knowing you, you'll have to forgive myself and others for being skeptical. If you don't, that's fine, too. It doesn't affect me one way or the other. I'm glad you're giving people their stuff back, but that never should have been a problem.

Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Shajaa Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:15 pm

No , it's ok , but I hope u all understand why i wrote it.

Shajaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Shajaa wrote:Stuff for Maeven/Zverca are at Bali , i gave them , just pm him in game... A ti Maeven , jebala te igra , znas? Boli me bre kurcina za rappelz i za igre , jer to nije moj zivot , ja od toga ne zivim i zabole me kurac , ako oces , dacu ti acc.

Ne zivim ni ja od igre, niti mi je previse bitna. Mene samo pogada sto sam mislio da si scammer (jesi li zapravo ili ne jos uvijek ne znam) jer nisi prvi lik iz naseg govornog podrucja koji mi je to napravil. Dosta dugo igram i sa teskom mukom skupljam pare i uvijek sam voljan pomoci. Nisam te uopce poznao, a dao sam ti veliku sumu novca. To si valjda shvatio....
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Shajaa Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Bali ima tvoje pare , tj. iteme jer nisam imao pare,pitaj od njega.

Shajaa

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Kinky...
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:49 pm

It's funny, because I am not even American. Go drown in your manufactured sorrows, drama queen.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  ChesterMcClain Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Thats right you stupid asstrayleeann! Australia sucks! Go Canadia
ChesterMcClain
ChesterMcClain

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:33 pm

ChesterMcClain wrote:Thats right you stupid asstrayleeann! Australia sucks! Go Canadia

^ Here is a true "American Pig." Can't even spell Canada.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Warb1rD Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:16 pm

We dont know how to spell it because its not a real country. :-P
Warb1rD
Warb1rD

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:34 am

wait, canada is a country? Very Happy
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Shajaa Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:16 am

Message to Daenv: go kill yourself u noob , or i will do it , u fcking piece of shit , im happy i ripped u all off along with Rukenshin , im just pleased :] , I hope someone from your family dies too , Daenv , just for you to see how it is , and than i will tell you that you re the drama queen , fck you and your family! Smile

Shajaa

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:43 am

I love when idiots threaten me other the internet. It tells me that they are incapable of retorting with any intellectual response, as such they resort to their primordial instinct 'fight or flight.' The fact that you have chosen to fight insinuates that you are even more un-evolved than I previously thought. Kudos Bolivia, keep breeding parasitic proletariats like this fool, they are so fun to fuck with.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Shajaa Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:14 am

Oh ur getting angry u motherfcker? right? fck you and u family u "Drama queen" Smile

Shajaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next