NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaja's App

+3
Mystic
Sarah99
Shaja
7 posters

Go down

Shaja's App Empty Shaja's App

Post  Shaja Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:29 am

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
Shaja, 120 Soldier in JRs guild.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?
As the people here are friendly and trustworthy (asked members to hold expensive items whilst I transfer accounts with no worries at all). Also the fact that it's one of the top guilds on the server.

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
Yes, I am (although some may be very early in the morning as I am Australian.. Not 100% sure on the times of all Sieges/TAs)

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:
Current guild is 9sJR, left it so I can apply for the main guild.

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
If necessary.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
I have extremely varied playing times, although I'm usually on at some point between 10am-12am GMT +9;30

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.
DaenV
Daeshala
Gravytrain

I've partied with a lot of 9s members on their alts, and I'm unsure of their main characters names.. Neutral

Last edited by Shaja on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Shaja

Back to top Go down

Shaja's App Empty Re: Shaja's App

Post  Sarah99 Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:02 am

isnt your main a bish? or I remember it wrong!!?
Sarah99
Sarah99

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaja Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:12 am

I rebirthed from Priest to Soldier at around 110 (Sanc hurts when there's no good tanks) so if you can't beat the bad tanks, join them.

Shaja

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:33 am

app was not posted before the lv requirement change you need to be 145 for the main guild
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaja Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:37 pm

I talked to Daeshala and she said that she would allow me to apply now. If you feel that I'm too low, I'll wait until I reach 145 and to reapply.

Shaja

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:42 pm

As far as whether Shaja can apply now or waiting til 145 to reapply, not my decision to make.

But, regardless, I partied with him the other night on Persephia and he may have started out as a healer but he doesn't make a bad tank Laughing I only pulled aggro once that party and that was because he was dead on the ground.

He's got a yes vote from me for whenever he is allowed in.
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Warb1rD Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:46 pm

In my personal opinion, 145+ should be enforced but I do believe that some time to transition to this level requirement wouldnt hurt (for Jr Members who JUST reached 120). In a week or two, I believe we should adhere to it, but atm im open to making limited exceptions for known Jr Members.
Warb1rD
Warb1rD

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:57 pm

I did speak to Shaja the other night and I am making this exception for level requirement, as I put a hold on SoHard's lMONSTERl for 120 as well. Shaja was someone I had a hand in recruiting to Jr's, and did level up as best he could since he joined Jr's, even got on team speak with us a few times to chat. I will continue to make this exception for Jr's until the end of next week. (12/17/2011 or earlier dated applications)

Btw, I'm also voting Yes to main guild, as long as you know our level req is shifting, and less and less people will be around 120 soon.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  gorgan Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:11 am

Shaja is nice, thou i never pt'ed with him, he was helpful with information Smile Yes vote from me
gorgan
gorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaja Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:19 am

Just updating this thread to say I am now 120+ and meet the old requirements.

Shaja

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:30 pm

Welcome to NineSigns, Shaja! PM myself or EvilMystic for an invite.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum