NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Seher, and his friends formerly of Prophetie

+8
Zzerase
ShockeR
Seher
Zyppora
SkaBig
Vashtii
Mystic
Daeshala
12 posters

Go down

To Seher, and his friends formerly of Prophetie Empty To Seher, and his friends formerly of Prophetie

Post  Daeshala Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Seher told me last night that there was a rift at Prophetie and most of the high levels left. This is not unlike what happened shortly ago at Valuins, which resulted in the formation of NineSigns. (The original leader of the guild returned, and I didn't agree with what he was doing, so I left, and my friends came with me.) I have not forgotten the support that frenchtouch showed me when Valuins was facing down Patriots, or when I walked out of Valuins to make this guild. I'm sure the whole guild supports me in extending an open invitation for you to all come join us. Bring your mains, your alts, your friends, everyone. We have vent and these forums, and people on almost 24 hrs a day. We have all levels, up to Rank 7, and are extremely active. We're an international guild characterized by our friendship loyalty and support of eachother, right to the very end. These are all things I have seen from you too and would love to have you here. If you want to come, just when you post in the applications section mention you're coming from Prophetie, we'll take care of the rest.

~Daeshala, and all your friends at NineSigns
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

To Seher, and his friends formerly of Prophetie Empty Re: To Seher, and his friends formerly of Prophetie

Post  Mystic Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:51 pm

the more the merrier
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

To Seher, and his friends formerly of Prophetie Empty Re: To Seher, and his friends formerly of Prophetie

Post  Vashtii Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:25 pm

So sorry to hear what happened, guild's breaking up is never a fun or an easy thing to go through. 9's is a great home, as Dae said we love each other and stick together, also ditto to Mystic, the more the merrier! Welcome to 9's!
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

To Seher, and his friends formerly of Prophetie Empty HIHO

Post  SkaBig Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Hi i am SkaBig, sb 132 who left prophetie a couple of weak ago, i came in contact with seher and told me that you guys would be glad to invite me in your guild. i am not a very active member of a guild on forum but i love chatting while on rappelz and helping out other and just having guild fun. i don't realy know what else to say to intoduce myself but if you have question or want to know me better feel free to ask Very Happy

SkaBig

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:10 am

Yup, as I said to Seher, we are opening our home to our friends at Prophetie. So it's just so we can have some information about you, but please post in the Applications section. But I remember you Ska, from when LuneRouge and Valuins were both members of the original AFASB. Our alliance is now called NineHellsHUNters for the three guilds that remain, NineSigns, xHellsAngelsx (the reformation of HellsAngels after their hack from Quayjay) and BountyHUNters. I'm very glad to see you will be joining us ^_^
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:39 am

Woohoo! Skabig 'n Seher Very Happy I remember partying with you guys ^^ But yea I guess I kinda dragged my ass and you guys outleveled me =/ Oh well, welcome to the guild, yes, Prophetie members are definately welcome in our guild Very Happy
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Seher Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:09 am

Thank you veru much Dae and zypp
I Love NineSigns ^^
Seher
Seher

Back to top Go down

Post  ShockeR Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:12 am

IM SRY FRO BEING RUDE, DOMINA AND I HAVE BEEN BUSY FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS WITH CHRISTMAS AND FAMILY. SO WELCOME TO THE 9 AND I HOPE U GUYS FIND WHAT UR LOOKING FOR IN OUR WONDERFUL AND PERVERTED GUILD
ShockeR
ShockeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:03 pm

ShockeR wrote:IM SRY FRO BEING RUDE, DOMINA AND I HAVE BEEN BUSY FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS WITH CHRISTMAS AND FAMILY. SO WELCOME TO THE 9 AND I HOPE U GUYS FIND WHAT UR LOOKING FOR IN OUR WONDERFUL AND PERVERTED GUILD

can anyone describe us better than this? >.<
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Zzerase Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:37 pm

What Shocker said is 99% true and 1 % false. He left out the crazy part Smile
Zzerase
Zzerase

Back to top Go down

Post  ShockeR Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:28 pm

u guys waiting for me to unzip or something for the new guild members? Basketball
ShockeR
ShockeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Seher Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:00 pm

like if we didnt knew already ... :p
Seher
Seher

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellinoora Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:42 am

Zzerase wrote:What Shocker said is 99% true and 1 % false. He left out the crazy part Smile

Only 1% crazy? o.O

I know I'm new here but I still dare to say it's slightly more. Very Happy
Ellinoora
Ellinoora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:02 am

Ellinoora wrote:
Zzerase wrote:What Shocker said is 99% true and 1 % false. He left out the crazy part Smile

Only 1% crazy? o.O

I know I'm new here but I still dare to say it's slightly more. Very Happy

More than 1% crazy implies less than 99% perverted. Which just isn't true if Shocker and me are both online Very Happy
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealing Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:43 am

*drops teh soapz*
Sealing
Sealing

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellinoora Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:07 am

Zyppora wrote:More than 1% crazy implies less than 99% perverted. Which just isn't true if Shocker and me are both online Very Happy

Do we really have to stop at 100%? Laughing
Ellinoora
Ellinoora

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:15 pm

Ellinoora wrote:
Zyppora wrote:More than 1% crazy implies less than 99% perverted. Which just isn't true if Shocker and me are both online Very Happy

Do we really have to stop at 100%? Laughing

BWAHAHAHAHAHA lol! lol! lol!
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  DominaTricks Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:23 pm

Welcome to NineSigns! Please don't let Shocker scare you......he's just a big pussy cat really ~ Razz geek
DominaTricks
DominaTricks

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnus Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:47 pm

ZOMG!!! welcome my buddy SKAAAAAAAAAA!!!! and welcome seher =p
Magnus
Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down