NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wanted to share an intresting glitch that happened a while back

4 posters

Go down

Just wanted to share an intresting glitch that happened a while back Empty Just wanted to share an intresting glitch that happened a while back

Post  Zethron Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Sometime during Epic 4 or Epic 5 (can't remember which) there was an update that came out which screwed up the launcher. You had to change some weird symbol in the coding to fix it. Well i did this along with reinstalling rappelz and it worked! cheers But not really. Neutral I logged in at Katan and noticed the pathways in the field were back to the way they were in Epic 3. There was an auction house at that time, but it was gone! All R5 armor was R4, and i had a +120 Dagger in my inventory! I have pictures to prove i once had a +120 dagger.

Just wanted to share an intresting glitch that happened a while back Rappelzscreen00000000h

This pic shows Katan's map. They changed the pathways when Epic 4 came out.
Just wanted to share an intresting glitch that happened a while back Rappelzscreen00000002o

Turns out i somehow downloaded an Epic 3 patch. But seriously you gotta love the +120 Dagger!
And no i did not photoshop that.
Zethron
Zethron

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to share an intresting glitch that happened a while back Empty Re: Just wanted to share an intresting glitch that happened a while back

Post  ThisIsBS Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:44 pm

you shoulda gone and fought something with that dagger, prolly would've one shot it if the game scaled and input the damage boosts lol
ThisIsBS
ThisIsBS

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to share an intresting glitch that happened a while back Empty Re: Just wanted to share an intresting glitch that happened a while back

Post  ChesterMcClain Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:02 pm

solo some dungeon bosses with that beauty. XP
ChesterMcClain
ChesterMcClain

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:48 pm

chester i have your raffle stuff, pls pm me in game >.<
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  ChesterMcClain Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:49 am

give it to me or skathi. Next one who you see on. Even though we live in the same state we're never on during the same times. affraid
ChesterMcClain
ChesterMcClain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down