NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

umm...

+11
Zzerase
Daeshala
Maeven
Mystic
Sarah99
Vashtii
Sealing
xROMULUSx
NathanExplosion
Zverca
Pokai
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

umm... Empty umm...

Post  Pokai Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:38 am

137 cm
102 bs
114 priest
and another shit load of alts lf guild....
if yall ok with that ofc. Suspect
Pokai
Pokai

Back to top Go down

umm... Empty Re: umm...

Post  Zverca Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:41 am

POK POK POK POKAI FACE POK POK POKAI FACE!!!
^^
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  NathanExplosion Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:51 am

OMFG POKAI I MISS JOOOOO
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:35 am

Woot!! get back here Pok chugger
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealing Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:56 am

Pakai u nuublet .....
Sealing
Sealing

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:57 am

pok back in the pokie! alright!!!! cheers
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Sealing wrote:Pakai u nuublet .....

What he tries to say is, yeeess come back Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah99 Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:31 am

helllllllllllll NO :O
we got sealing, the nub, and sarah, the naab, we dont need another nuuuuublet, pok Surprised

dont come back or we will PAK u...................well, we will PAK u much much more if u dont come back. So join us is a better option Surprised
Sarah99
Sarah99

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:15 am

Depends...if he doesn't, we all get much more PAKing Razz
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:14 pm

from someone with a few k of pk's under your belt i want to know why you left the guild when the pk war started with W7 . when your guild needed you the most you turned your back on us --- so

your response to my question may get you a yes from me till then it's a no
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:03 pm

>Delete<

Last edited by Maeven on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:06 pm

pok was here when we created 9s, and has been a big part of us for a long, long time. I can understand why Mystic wants to know why Pok g-left...its a fair question, so give him a fair chance to answer it before you just say "NO" please. I know he was super busy with full-time school and full-time work at the same time, which is why he went afk from the guild for so long. My vote is still yes.
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  NathanExplosion Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Vashtii wrote:pok was here when we created 9s, and has been a big part of us for a long, long time. I can understand why Mystic wants to know why Pok g-left...its a fair question, so give him a fair chance to answer it before you just say "NO" please. I know he was super busy with full-time school and full-time work at the same time, which is why he went afk from the guild for so long. My vote is still yes.
+1
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:51 pm

by NathanExplosion on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:08 am

Vashtii wrote:
pok was here when we created 9s, and has been a big part of us for a long, long time. I can understand why Mystic wants to know why Pok g-left...its a fair question, so give him a fair chance to answer it before you just say "NO" please. I know he was super busy with full-time school and full-time work at the same time, which is why he went afk from the guild for so long. My vote is still yes.

+1

+1

which equals +2 if i'm adding correctly Laughing i know pok was one of the ones hounding dae to make a new guild when we left Vals...this guild might not exist without him and the others doing that
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Although I understand the reason to question or vote no... I want to say the following things:
Pokai is a personal long time friend of mine, since the original HellsAngels.
We did my first siege together and many many after that.
Pokai was the original coleader of Valuins after Nordlinder left game.
This one time, this guild war he didn't back me up, sure, but 1000 other times, he did.
NineSigns would not exist right now if Pokai didn't say to me "all I want to be is in a guild where Dae is the leader and we kick ass" Personal situations prevented him continuing as a guild leader in NineSigns after it was formed, but he originally was one.

Yes he left the guild in our hour of need, and I would like to hear why, even if it's just in PM, cause lately people have been saying to me it was more than just the pk war that made pok bow out.

All I want to do is be in a guild with Pokai and we kick ass.

I vote yes, without reservation.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Pokai Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:24 am

well you wanna know what my reasons were.. ok..
-so after i got back from a break(due to work daily schedule) from the game (3 week vacation from work) i got my schedule fixed a bit got small time to play at noon and at night.
if i took that time to enjoy rappelz for at least a lil bit each day id like to take the most advantage of that time.. (farming, dp.. or whatever). which with the ongoing war that could not be posible.
not to mention at least 5-6 ss and crackers wasted due to being pked.. (part of that bought with real money..) that really pissed me off.
-paying for others consequences.. yes, you could remain neutral on it.. but you think the others would care? they pked me even after i told them "dont involve me in this, im neutral"
answer i got was "yes you do.. look at your guild tag".... wtf?
-something else to mention was guild management, i respect Dae and every single desicion she makes with the guild. but at that time she was away due to personal problems.. i saw Ginvits to people that didnt even apply here.. (i know there are some special voting and all that.. but i didnt see any of that).
-and yes ive tryed to backup many times in the past, but this one was way too much for me, remaining neutral had no effect.. so option left was a temporal gleave (thing i stated in guild chat before i left).

wanna know anything else?? just say..
anyway.. either you vote yes or vote no.. any of my close friends that posted here feel free to contact me and let me know how this application went Wink
Pokai
Pokai

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:26 am

He may have left the guild back then, but many of others did, too ^^ I was online the moment Pok left the guild, and his last word in guild chat were: '*** this, all I wanna do is DP and farm in piece'. I'm sure that's pretty much the reason he shall write, I'm just trying to refresh his memory a bit ^^
No matter what you guys decide, I'd like to see that n00b in here again ^^
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:56 am

Pokai wrote:well you wanna know what my reasons were.. ok..
-so after i got back from a break(due to work daily schedule) from the game (3 week vacation from work) i got my schedule fixed a bit got small time to play at noon and at night.
if i took that time to enjoy rappelz for at least a lil bit each day id like to take the most advantage of that time.. (farming, dp.. or whatever). which with the ongoing war that could not be posible.
not to mention at least 5-6 ss and crackers wasted due to being pked.. (part of that bought with real money..) that really pissed me off.
-paying for others consequences.. yes, you could remain neutral on it.. but you think the others would care? they pked me even after i told them "dont involve me in this, im neutral"
-something else to mention was guild management, i respect Dae and every single desicion she makes with the guild. but at that time she was away due to personal problems.. i saw Ginvits to people that didnt even apply here.. (i know there are some special voting and all that.. but i didnt see any of that).
-and yes ive tryed to backup many times in the past, but this one was way too much for me, remaining neutral had no effect.. so option left was a temporal gleave (thing i stated in guild chat before i left).

anyway.. either you vote yes or vote no.. any of my close friends that posted here feel free to contact me and let me know how this application went Wink

Even tho we all had that problems with wasted SS and whole stuff, I myself had problems with playing the game for few days and when I finaly came online eager to get me a dp, the Island was blocked by W7 and only way to get passed them was in a casket! At that time I was pissed to, been pked while farming (which is hard since when I'm on full guard it's hard to take me out!) then I get a dp and get pked while on ss... But I didn't gleave, instead i brought my fresh r6 ass to Island (I could touch like 2 people since most of them were r7) and did the best I could even tho my time online was limited... I stood there and die with all my friends and former HA mates cheers

So, in conclusion, I feel like a junior member I rly don't have a part on voting for senior members about being apart in this guild so I deleted my NO vote and sustain further voting about this matter.
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:03 am

Maeven, even with your so called "fresh r6 ass" you're still useful.
I went there on my healer to heal and buff, even if i died after 10-20 secs I still buffed and landed a few restorations etc. Very Happy - my healer is low r5 ;P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  NathanExplosion Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:23 am

I wasnt in 9s when this war was going on so to speak of, i was actually in W7 at this time. And i did the same exact thing as pok did i posted messages on all forums 9s/w7/UT and said i will be neutral on this situation but still a few times i was caught in the mix and pkd. so i gleft w7. I totally understand poks reasoning behind leaving and i support him 100%. He is a long standing friend of mine and i want to see him in guild again and i know MANY others feel the same as i do on this.... so COME BACK POKAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:47 am

Pokai wrote:well you wanna know what my reasons were.. ok..

paying for others consequences. lol you got 2 -3 ,000 pk's you think any of those players have attacked a 9's because of your pking them .... lol w7 was attacking 9's all over the place sant , island , toa . ask vash how many times she died from taco , torg and a few others ... only way to stop it was to stand together and feed it back to them !!!

i was passed guild lead at the time of the day and a half war because Dae did not want to deal with w7 noobs pm-ing her and no one was added to this guild ever with out her saying to add them ...

you chose to stand alone and not help defend others in this guild every one in the guild was told of the coming war and were told not to pop for a few days .we were going to go to war with them sooner but there was that xp event and i held the war till it was over and had full blessing from dae to announce it to emo . i guess a little xp is worth more then standing with your brothers & sisters .

my vote is unchanged at this time i am still thinking on it
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  NathanExplosion Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:02 am

Im gonna argue this the whole way.... Some people don't like to get involved with these types of things and i am one of them, thus the reason for my being neutral and leaving w7. So you are gonna hold it against him that he didn't wanna get involved in this? that he didn't wanna waste rl money? you are gonna say no to what was a good friend all over a simple gleave... how many others left i mean honestly? you cant forgive and forget? He gave a good reasoning behind what he did and u still choose to be stubborn and say no for what? someone making a simple choice to gleave to not harassed for something they love to do in their spare time? sorry not everyone has as much time as others to play this... i support pokai 100% in what he did cause i did the same thing... i have been fairly quite since i been here i don't like to voice my opinion to the fullest most of the time cause i still consider myself a new person but on this im gonna stand strong and vote against you mystic... Pokai had every right to do what he did and now he wants to come home and you are gonna shun him away for this? i think its not right... but thats my opinion i guess
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:23 am

read my last line "my vote is unchanged at this time i am still thinking on it"

from some one who was the king of PK to /gleave over a pk war is the part i am stuck on . so i suggest pokai come to ts and chats with me . once i make up my mine i will not change it ... the only one i want to hear in ts bringing up this app is pokai any one else i will post no and lock it

the ip is in a pm if you don't have it all ready

Last edited by Mystic on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:29 am

NathanExplosion wrote: that he didn't wanna waste rl money?

I'm sure I read somewhere something that looks like this
"It would be better if you refrain from popping while this war is still going on, otherwise it might be ruined by pk'ers"

That's just what I wanted to say, I got no opinion on any of these arguments or whatsoever.
Hope this gets solved in a proper way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  NathanExplosion Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:32 am

I read it and still seems like you wanna say no.... and i think it should be and open discussion...since more than one person wants to say no... and others wanna say yes
NathanExplosion
NathanExplosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum