NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AngelaMadness Application

+11
F0lzert
NathanExplosion
ravenmist
ThisIsBS
Sarah99
Daeshala
Sano
Zzerase
DaniBz
Urtuties
BloodVzla
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AngelaMadness Application  - Page 2 Empty Re: AngelaMadness Application

Post  Clutch Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:15 pm

What would be the point of registering as F0lzert on the forum if the story was fake? I'm not voting, because I don't know the person, but I can't see any reason to not believe the story. The only clarification I want is that the characters are different accounts and that there is no account sharing involved.

Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Yotzibe Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:10 am

This sounds all weird, i think alenoob just want ppl in 9s since we dont wanted ally with him.... 99% of apoc ppl do what alenoob says.... i vote no
Yotzibe
Yotzibe

Back to top Go down

Post  ravenmist Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:40 am

when i ask angela for all chars, never mention Folz, one thing i can say is that Angela and Folz live in diferent countrys i can say for the IPs i have been talking to her, and also i know Folzert is not the same person. ill write all the post tomorrow, adding the fact im risking my neck here
ravenmist
ravenmist

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniBz Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:18 am

well, I have to say about this, know that Foltz , he is from another country, angela is from Venezuela, like me.
so think his story is true.
I know Foltz long time ago but I knew nothing about any application from him.
vote yes, because know Angela, does not support alewolf, moreover, Angela is quite shocked by this whole problem! :S
think we should give him a chance and if does wrong, then, removed from the guild
DaniBz
DaniBz

http://URL=http://rappelzcharacters.com/u/18290/][IMG]http://sig

Back to top Go down

Post  Seher Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:59 am

Ok, videl is convincing enough, and i trust the Smash, so im gonna say yes for angela, we'll have to talk more about folzert (not sure it's the same guy playing)
Seher
Seher

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniBz Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:07 am

well what I think is that there would be no such insistence on the part of Angela, if you have bad intentions.
and it is true, I think we should talk about Foltz, but I believe in angela with eyes closed. Exclamation
DaniBz
DaniBz

http://URL=http://rappelzcharacters.com/u/18290/][IMG]http://sig

Back to top Go down

Post  Urtuties Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:41 pm

hmmm, as far as i know F0lzert is from Mexico (i've heard him talk and accent and everything is definitively not from here, venezuela), but Angela is from Caracas / Venezuela and i constantly speak to him on skype, this missundertanding is bcoz Angela wanted to help F0l some with his app for joining 9's too, i see no bad intentions underneath but u guys have the final word ^^, i keep my yes on Razz

Urtuties

Back to top Go down

Post  Zzerase Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Hmm, i'd just want to say that just because he is from apocalypsis does not mean he is a scammer or bad player. I have been in a party with angela before and he did fairly well which is why i voted yes. If we hold back someone from joining us just because of their past guild, i think it would be unfair. Just like our past issues with W7, would we have used that as a reason to not invite Nathan? And look how that went, pretty well if you ask me. Nathan is a fine addition to our family Very Happy

Furthermore, Videl and Urtutities (sorry if i butcher your name) knows this person really well. I'll take their word on Angela and take a risk with the application. Just my 2 cents (if it worth anything Very Happy )
Zzerase
Zzerase

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodVzla Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:11 am

zzerase thanks, your words make me happy =)
BloodVzla
BloodVzla

Back to top Go down

Post  ravenmist Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:56 pm

for some healt issues i couldnt write the post yesterday

what angela tried to say from the begining is

His main is Angela Madness, he got my YES that was the first point of this APP, the mistake he made was to help folzer to make an account to post an APP to 9s, ofc Folz APP is out of discution cuz he has automatic NO from more than 3 ppl, when he saw my YES he reply while still logged on the account he made to help Folz, this was the Mistake cuz apeared with the same IP, Folz and Angela are from diferent countries, i know folz for 2 years so Angela has still my YES for his APP
ravenmist
ravenmist

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodVzla Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Gracias Raven Smile Thank You Raven
BloodVzla
BloodVzla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah99 Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 pm

that gets things straight. I will still keep my vote to yes.

As always, if anything goes wrong, gkick is always there waiting.
Sarah99
Sarah99

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 am

Alright. Since Videl really really wants me to give Angela a try, and the whole "same IP as another player" business has been cleared up, I'm willing to do this: Conditional admittance 14 days with no forum access, everything goes well will be a full admittance. I will ask the assistance of senior members of the guild to help me make that final decision. PM me in game for invite, and the "retired main" MUST be out of Apocalypsis and moved to NineSignsJr within 7 days. (you can still siege from our Jr guild if it comes to that) You are all correct, I have unfriendly relations with Apocalypsis over various incidents, and I won't allow someone to join who still has ties to there, that's why we've had to fight this application out.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2