NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

swaggylicious Guild apply by FromADistance

+5
Azraken
Ashquin
TheCas
SalmanKhan
smoelpaap
9 posters

Go down

swaggylicious Guild apply by FromADistance Empty swaggylicious Guild apply by FromADistance

Post  smoelpaap Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:02 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, server you are from, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
FromADistance / Smoelpaap / xxHothealxx , 169 DE, 157 Bersererker,150 cardi. Undine. most recent guild; Malice
2) Who do you know that is already in NineSigns or who are you expecting to meet once inside?
who do i don't know :O
3) Have you read and agree to our guild rules?
yes i did
4) Are you able to siege and or timed attack, or do you have any aversion to pvp? Do you have known enemies? (Do not apply if you do not pvp, we have a long history and a lot of enemies.)

i Pvp everyone i want any place any time ^_* got 7,5k pks in epic 8.3 and 9.1 together with a break in between.....
known enemies??? who isn't my enemy lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

smoelpaap

Back to top Go down

swaggylicious Guild apply by FromADistance Empty Re: swaggylicious Guild apply by FromADistance

Post  SalmanKhan Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:04 pm

i vote yes.
SalmanKhan
SalmanKhan

Back to top Go down

swaggylicious Guild apply by FromADistance Empty Re: swaggylicious Guild apply by FromADistance

Post  TheCas Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:26 am

I vote no on this one, not the sort of person who would be a good fit in my opinion.

TheCas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashquin Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:13 am

I vote yes

Ashquin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azraken Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:42 am

I Vote Yes

Azraken

Back to top Go down

Post  NarsasisticCanibal Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:57 pm

this is a tough one for me. cause i believe in giving everyone a chance. FromADistance, you and i have chatted before through game and via FB. i know pk is part of game and to some is a source of enjoyment and fun. thats the way it should be, this is a pvp/pve server ( undine ). after reviewing your application and previous conversations with you. you enjoy pk more for the entertainment value of it and the rise you can get out of people when you do pk cause of the skill you have as a player and the OP gears that you use. that is perfectly fine with me as a mutual friend and player. but for 9signs as a guild, this is not how we approach people in game nor do we want to have a reputation in game like this. we agree with pk, that is not the issue. the manner of how pk is done is what we do look at.

you application does state that you have read the 9signs " rules and regulations " and you agree to them as a "possible" member of the guild. if you are willing to follow these rules i will completely back your application with a "YES VOTE".

if you feel that 9signs "rules and regulations" will be difficult to follow and you feel the need to go on a PK spree. please be respectful to the rest of your guildies and guild logo over your head. if you feel the need to do this, please let it be known to guild that you will take a temporary leave ( 7 days ) to get this outta ur system. this does not reference the allowed pks done in horizon field. this location is the allowed location for any and all pks. portal camping and free for all pking in the rappelz world ( not horizon field ) is not allowed. if this does not seem like something you can agree with the respect of your fellow guildies. then i will have to promptly give a " NO VOTE " on your application.

this is my personal view from the stand point of the guild and its guildies as a whole. my own personal views ( if i were guildless ) on this does not reflect the same views.

please respond to this FromADistance so that i may make a more solid vote on your application to 9signs.
NarsasisticCanibal
NarsasisticCanibal

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCas Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:06 pm

Very well said nars, I feel the same way as you do, and if fromadistance would keep somewhat of control of him self I would change my vote to an yes but I am not so sure if one can change so drastically from what I have seen in game already.

TheCas

Back to top Go down

Post  smoelpaap Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:14 pm

so far i haven't yet flagged outside field. i only do when i see people who i KOS

smoelpaap

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCas Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:23 pm

Well pking a server event does not give you much points in advance for That even if the event was held in hori field. I wouldn't want to have a person in guild who finds that entertaining.

TheCas

Back to top Go down

Post  SalmanKhan Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:40 pm

TheCas wrote:Well pking a server event does not give you much points in advance for That even if the event was held in hori field. I wouldn't want to have a person in guild who finds that entertaining.

Hori field is a well known pk area. Even by the GM's. IT was their decision to hold the event there. Perhaps you should log a ticket and complain to them about it.

http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/191/847

Last edited by SalmanKhan on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editted a Typo.)
SalmanKhan
SalmanKhan

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCas Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:42 pm

I couldn't care for gms or any sort of punishment what I mean is that the mindset of a person who would go and ruin event for other people and get enjoyment from that is not this guilds material. Just my opinion.

TheCas

Back to top Go down

Post  NarsasisticCanibal Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:43 pm

i have been chatting with FromADistance via FB messenger. and i believe that he will follow our guild rules for 9signs. i am willing to give him then benefit of the doubt even over the previous "event pking". he was not the only person out there pking. i partially blame the Devs for putting the event mobs in the worst place possible. im not saying that where ever they put them would not have had the same out come. but at hori field.....really webzen Mad that was worst choice ever.

FromADistance knows the guild rules and how 9signs plays and does our pk business. i am willing to put all things aside and give him the chance that all players deserve. everyone has reputation weather its good or bad. he has never wronged me in the game. yes i have been pked by him, but i have also dropped him. its a pvp/pve server. so its gonna happen by lots of people.

after the conversations i have had with him, i am placing a " YES VOTE " to this application. if it comes back to bite me in the ass, then so be it. im gonna put it out there and give him a chance prove everyone else differently.
NarsasisticCanibal
NarsasisticCanibal

Back to top Go down

Post  lMONSTERl is SoHard Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:14 pm

If you can hold your own in PVP (which I have seen) then let's rock this! 9signs has always had fun with the PK's and Daeshala has a head count herself in the THOUSANDS. To remind all We do have PK values. Also we do respect one another. Yes vote as long as he is bringing FromADistance and his other toons played!!! We are a main guild and have denied or kicked from peoples in ability to be loyal.

lMONSTERl is SoHard

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:23 pm

No
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:15 pm

I heard from Sal that From has made his own guild, closing without vote or prejudice.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down