NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy 2013, everyone!

+3
LunaSerenity
ChesterMcClain
Zverca
7 posters

Go down

Happy 2013, everyone! Empty Happy 2013, everyone!

Post  Zverca Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 am

Wish you all tons of fun, chocolate and sexy gerbils in this year ^^
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Happy 2013, everyone! Empty Re: Happy 2013, everyone!

Post  ChesterMcClain Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:04 am

chocolate smecksy gerbils? Giggity
ChesterMcClain
ChesterMcClain

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:41 pm

None of that language, Private.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaSerenity Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:14 am

A bit late, but happy new year from me too Very Happy
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post  ChesterMcClain Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:17 pm

God dammit leroy
ChesterMcClain
ChesterMcClain

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:12 am

Haven't been here for a long time, and I just saw this post.
I wish all of you a happy New Year (2 months later but non the less Smile!

Rappelz has become so boring now that I merely come there once or twice a moth just to log in and cruise for 15ish minutes... Even the purchase of WD didn't give me enough push to come back to it. Sadly 9S and the late night parties were the only thing holding me there. I've been kicked from DeathPods with Maeven as well so that was the obvious explanation of the people not needing me.
I'm playing LOL atm, working hard and trying to enjoy life as it is. I would love to be pulled back to nines, sadly I don't see that in near future since most of interesting people left the game.

Hope to see you all soon.
Love you all, specially Daen Razz:P:P

Loves from Maeven
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:32 am

HueHue, Morde es numero uno.

Unfortunately, Rappelz in a vacuum is a terribly boring game. Without the drunken HM DPs this game is simply not the same. Nonetheless, I'll see you around sometime Maeven. I occasionally jump on Rappelz, primarily just to merchant for a bit (in the off chance the game will one day become interesting again). I have recently started to play Aion, which is proving exceptionally difficult with a ping ranging from 300 - 2000.

Anyways, I shall see you, when I see you. Stay classy.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:17 pm

DaenV wrote:HueHue, Morde es numero uno.

Unfortunately, Rappelz in a vacuum is a terribly boring game. Without the drunken HM DPs this game is simply not the same. Nonetheless, I'll see you around sometime Maeven. I occasionally jump on Rappelz, primarily just to merchant for a bit (in the off chance the game will one day become interesting again). I have recently started to play Aion, which is proving exceptionally difficult with a ping ranging from 300 - 2000.

Anyways, I shall see you, when I see you. Stay classy.

I'll always stay classy Wink
Yeah, sadly Rappelz was interesting while we were under the influence of some "juice", and I would still play it if there were drunk enough people for dp's.... Sad
I was playing Aion but I quit after 2 days of characters screaming like tennis players with every hit -.-
But I bought GW2 and started playing but still didn't find any of the nice people.
Ah, stay smart and hot Daen Razz
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:20 pm

I have GW2. On a break ATM though, got my Dungeon Master title then guild disbanded. Will come back when new gear comes out. I never play games with the sounds on, unless I am killing angels in Rappelz and feeling kinky.

No guarantees on the intellect, but I will always be gorgeous. Hue.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:35 am

I was tempted to buy GW2 also, but after some consideration I decided not to. Since my older kid started to go to school there is simply not enough time to get immersed in another MMO...besides, both kids love watching me/my wife grinding Diablo ^^ Now my son wants to become a barbarian when he grows up, and my daughter wants to dress as a Demon Hunter in a carnival, hehe Smile
There is a D2 clone that has gotten some nice reviews on many different forums, named Torchlight 2. Is anyone here playing that, by any chance? 'Cos I'm kinda looking for an excuse to try that one someday Smile
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  Numot Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:41 pm

LOL player here aswell, ingame name is the same as it is here, NA server if you guys ever want to play a few games.

BTW have you guys taken a look at Tera online? It goes F2P tommorrow. Be warned it is a lenghty download but it has been worth it so far just playing a headstart trial. With F2P they also made 2 new servers, a PVP and PVE server so new players won't have to catch up to older players that already have the best gear. BTW it is action combat, which requires you to actively dodge instead of it being random/chance, same with skills and auto attacks, or as they call them combo attacks.

I really wish we could get a NineSign guild back to the former glory of the one in Rappelz, or at the very least rework this forum so 9S is multiple games can easily keep in touch and 9s would always have a forum. Although talking Mystic and his STO branch of 9s he is still very bitter about the fight he and Dae had.

Numot

Back to top Go down

Post  Hukuri Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:13 am

OMG, Aion and Gw2, and no one did even think to invite me, you all are so mean, especially Maeven and Daen !!

P.S happy late new year xD

Hukuri

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:08 pm

I occasionally play LoL, but the game infuriates me to no end. I have heard Tera wasn't that fantastic, but I will certainly try it out.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Numot Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:37 pm

I have not gotten very deep into Tera yet, but once you log in for the first time it will already score higher then Rappelz, since even if someone gets your username and password they still can get into your account. Anytime you log in from a new or unremembered comp it sends a password to your email inorder to allow that comp to log in. So they would need to have your email at the same time.

Numot

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:37 pm

I had a look into Tera. The game looks pretty fun, the boss system looks interesting too. I am, however, not too thrilled with the classes. None of them look all that appealing to me. I wanted to try the evasion tank warrior, but apparently that is being phased out. Otherwise, the slayer and sorc look okay. Still undecided though.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Numot Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Have not heard anything about the warrior abilty to tank being phased out, it is just the most difficult thing to play.

With the classes, yeah they are a little odd, not what I expected at all when I saw them. I went with the slayer since stragely enough it is the closest to a Sin. Traded in my dual swords for a gaint one. Nice thing that Tera does, should make picking a class easier, they give you a prolouge to play through. It is the Tera verision of a toturial. In it you are lvl 20 and you are playing in the events just before the games storyline takes place. Allows you to see a good amount of what you can do with each class before you have put anytime into it.

I have a slayer on the Mount Tryanass( probably spelled it worng) fro, doing the head start trail and have a second Slayer on the new Lake of Tears server. Both a pk servers. Can flag up and kill anyone just about anywhere. I have seen something that might peak your interest a bit more on Lake of Tears aswell. The Fairy Tails are here. Even has the same damn guild symbol as the ones we ran into here on the tortus server. Have been tring to find if the 2 are the same guild, have not gotten any of them to answer when I ask them but it seems safe to say that they are the same.

By the way, if you do get into Tera online you can still get founder status by buying a new Tera box. Got my from walmart, they still had like 10 of them. Enter the code in to get founder, gives you the founder title, a founder only mount, a full 8 character slots and a full bank space. Then enter the code in backwords to get the Twany Hunteress pack, comes with the mount, 2 gems that can be vendored for 1000 gold each, and to scrolls that look like they will get a good price when the new servers are a little older and has alot of value on the older servers already. Basicly if you sold everything you get something like 5000-10000 gold right off the bat, and yes that is alot in this game. If you do decide to play Tera online alot I would highly suggest buying a Tera box, at only 20 bucks retail it is well worth it, since you would spend about the same to just unlock the character slots alone.

Numot

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:30 pm

I will have a look out for those boxes while I am still here in the US. Will start playing once I get back home on the 22nd. I think I will play a sorcerer. Slayer looks far too 'tab-F1' for my liking. Either that, or I will try to make an evasion tank warrior.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Numot Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:00 pm

You won't be dispointed, there is no tab+f1 for any class. It is all action combat, have to actually aim each skill. When you miss or dodge, it is because you really did miss or dodge. Have not tried a sorc yet but my next character will be one.

Of crouse this does make some of the larger boss BAMS(Big Ass Monsters) a little bit of pain, but it is fun. Quite fun to pull the larger ones into crowds of unspecting people. Just stand in a group of people, wait for the BAM to make its move, dodge, and laugh as some bystanders get killed off.

Numot

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Numot wrote:You won't be dispointed, there is no tab+f1 for any class. It is all action combat, have to actually aim each skill. When you miss or dodge, it is because you really did miss or dodge. Have not tried a sorc yet but my next character will be one.

Of crouse this does make some of the larger boss BAMS(Big Ass Monsters) a little bit of pain, but it is fun. Quite fun to pull the larger ones into crowds of unspecting people. Just stand in a group of people, wait for the BAM to make its move, dodge, and laugh as some bystanders get killed off.

Yeah, I really like the combat system. I hope future games follow the same system.

I knew there were no tab-f1 classes, but slayers still looked ridiculously easy. Sorcs looked to be a bit more intensive, while still fitting into my preferred play style.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down