NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mortiisshadowbreather app

4 posters

Go down

mortiisshadowbreather app Empty mortiisshadowbreather app

Post  mortiisshadowbreather Thu May 17, 2012 3:15 am

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
im mortiisshadowbreather vm 151 newbeginings my alts are takk1(don) mollyateme(db's) neyanni(noguild) and sjofn(db'sjr)
2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?
i want to jopin nine signs because i have some friends in the guild and they tell me its a great guild
3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
yes
4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:
i left newbeginings because no-one spoke to me or inv me to guild dp's Sad
5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
maybe you would have to ask lol
6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
after 12:00pm
7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals. thebeastmaster glhad runfoolz

mortiisshadowbreather

Back to top Go down

mortiisshadowbreather app Empty Re: mortiisshadowbreather app

Post  Shafted Thu May 17, 2012 9:02 am

I was heavily involved at one stage with the ppl from NewBegginings, kno the original guild leader very well....you have my vote based on that Smile gl on app
Shafted
Shafted

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Thu May 17, 2012 12:55 pm

I've actually been in two parties with you this week, the first was when I was on a sh named sn0wraven, and the second was last night when I was on a cardinal named Aviha. I remember on your evoker you hit the floor a couple of times, but you were patient with the party (more than I was, I think I got sick of it and left) Also you were able to avoid getting aggro last night when Civic was trying to get me killed with his new build. I'm going to vote yes, and recommend if/when you do get in you have a long talk with DaenV about building a deadly VM. You're fine for pve, no idea about your pvp, but this guild tends to be in the middle of a lot of fights so you will need to have those skills Cool Good luck on your application.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Shafted Fri May 18, 2012 9:07 am

u know Dae I actually think DaenV - the uber sexy australian manliness man of a man - needs to make and post a 'guide' if u will, on how to build a deadly VM. Also included must be his secrets on PvP'ing and Trolling (yes im afraid it has come to this)....just an idea. Make him do it lol!
Shafted
Shafted

Back to top Go down

Post  ZooForYou Mon May 21, 2012 1:06 am

ill have to get a pt in with you b4 i vote look forward to it
ZooForYou
ZooForYou

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Thu May 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Joined another guild, closed.