NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-Applying

+3
Light21
DaenV
WickedFlame
7 posters

Go down

Re-Applying Empty Re-Applying

Post  WickedFlame Fri May 11, 2012 10:42 pm

hi guys, its WickedFlame (the crazy aussie) thats right im back. I cant wait to get back in touch with yall.
im sure there are some pplz in here that remember me to vouch for me.
as for the rest of the questions im pretty easy and im loyal to my guildies so can do pretty much whatever is needed! (keep it PG tho aiyt)
my reason for joining is i just wanna have fun!

WickedFlame

Back to top Go down

Re-Applying Empty Re: Re-Applying

Post  DaenV Sun May 13, 2012 12:11 am

Applications require the following questions to be addressed:

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.

A word of warning, this guild is not PG in any way, shape or form. Especially on TeamSpeak.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  WickedFlame Sun May 13, 2012 9:41 pm

DaenV wrote:Applications require the following questions to be addressed:

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in. WickedFlame 140 Evoker, Equalibriam 100SB (NoobsUnited), NotFail 90 Priest No guild

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns? its the guild i was in before i left for awhile

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)? Possibly, i'm Aussie so timezone diff makes it hard to tell

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why: none

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to? yes
6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game? when im online

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals. Anyone who see's this and remembers me plz comment cause i dunno what to say

A word of warning, this guild is not PG in any way, shape or form. Especially on TeamSpeak.

WickedFlame

Back to top Go down

Post  Light21 Mon May 14, 2012 6:33 am

Good answer at number 6 lol

Light21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shafted Mon May 14, 2012 6:48 am

Uhm....need more than just "I was in the guild before, those who remember me can vouch for me".....perhaps those who remember you have left or been removed??? Just saying...

Why did you leave the first time? Why do you want to come back?? whats stopping you from leaving again???

Reserving vote for now, give us more info so we (those of us who dont know you) can have a clear indication as to who you are.

On a side note, taking Daen into consideration.....Do we really want ANOTHER aussie in the guild lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Shafted
Shafted

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Mon May 14, 2012 7:48 am

I think I set a good precedent when it comes to the awesomeness of Australians. As to the topic, I would like to see some members who remember him and can vouch.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Mon May 14, 2012 3:00 pm

I will have to say, Wicked's former guildmates who will remember him the best are now in Haven.
I will vouch that although sometimes passionate about things, I do think he'll fit in, as long as its the same guy. For me, readmittance will hinge on if I can speak to him on TS to verify its the original account holder, because there is an IP discrepancy, the old Wicked's posts all originate from Sydney, this most recent application is originating from Southern Australia, as did the mole from Winter who tried to get into NSJr. PM anyone online with NineSigns, the address for our TS is listed on our Alt G so anyone can give it to you. I apologize for the extra security regarding Australia, but once I can be sure you're you, I'll explain everything.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Shafted Tue May 15, 2012 10:13 am

Dae can track ur IP address.....Ohhhhhh Myyyyyyyyy Gerbilzzzzzzzzzzzz, u in kak now!!!!!!!!!

jk jk jk bounce bounce
Shafted
Shafted

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindemann Wed May 16, 2012 12:13 am

Yes from me, wb wicked Very Happy
Lindemann
Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post  WickedFlame Wed May 16, 2012 2:24 am

Daeshala wrote:I will have to say, Wicked's former guildmates who will remember him the best are now in Haven.
I will vouch that although sometimes passionate about things, I do think he'll fit in, as long as its the same guy. For me, readmittance will hinge on if I can speak to him on TS to verify its the original account holder, because there is an IP discrepancy, the old Wicked's posts all originate from Sydney, this most recent application is originating from Southern Australia, as did the mole from Winter who tried to get into NSJr. PM anyone online with NineSigns, the address for our TS is listed on our Alt G so anyone can give it to you. I apologize for the extra security regarding Australia, but once I can be sure you're you, I'll explain everything.

Oky doky, cant wait to here whats bin crackin with all the guys New and Old, i tried talking to few peeps bout TS info so i can get online n talk to you Dae and the rest but those guys i think share ur concern about the safety aspect of em being a mole or something! i mean common just cause i live "down under" dont mean i live in a hole lol, but i understand the problem so its aiyt. My wack accent is still there n im still definatley me! lol but ya as for the IP discrepancy that would cause the main IP n phone provider that owns all the networks lines over here is doing a mojor overhaul to improve the ADSL network (tis a pain inda azz at times)

WickedFlame

Back to top Go down

Post  Shafted Thu May 17, 2012 9:08 am

k once Dae confirms that you are you and that you are not who she thinks you might be then i have no problem in giving the you that is infact you the vote that comes from me who is in fact.................... a giant space gerbil!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid
Shafted
Shafted

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Thu May 17, 2012 11:02 am

Shafted wrote:k once Dae confirms that you are you and that you are not who she thinks you might be then i have no problem in giving the you that is infact you the vote that comes from me who is in fact.................... a giant space gerbil!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid

lol! +9001!!

and same here, though I'm not a space gerbil...I'm a darth gerbil Twisted Evil
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Thu May 17, 2012 12:47 pm

We've confirmed Wicked is the original article, added to the guild. Welcome back Smile
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down