NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HeavyArm's Application

+13
Kamikaze
xXUltimateBSXx
Maeven
Zverca
Sachi
Daeshala
Mystic
evildante
gorgan
connorjhall
xROMULUSx
UnderworldHedes
HeavyArm
17 posters

Go down

HeavyArm's Application Empty HeavyArm's Application

Post  HeavyArm Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:51 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
Hi. My in-game name is HeavyArm, a level 152 Overlord. I have one alt (ForbiddenArm) roughly around level 93 and it is in the guild TriForce.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?
I want to join because I want to be part of a friendly guild who will further improve my experience and push me to be better in Rappelz. I just recently left Winter because of all the bullshit that has been starting due to Stroke. Just got pk'd approximately 10 times this morning before even being told that Winter is now at war with Guardianz. That is not something I personally want to look forward to each day I play Rappelz. I come to play in peace and just enjoy the game during the time I play. I hope, by joining 9signs, I can play without worrying about which guild I have to avoid and enjoy it in the company of a wonderful guild.

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
I have never Seiged or Time Attacked, so I'm a complete noob at this. But I am willing to learn and will try to make myself available during these times. I can't promise I'll be at every one, but I'll do my best.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:
Winter. Need I say more? Lol. I'm leaving because it wasn't what I signed up for. I joined for my friend Shatter but little did I know there would be a new war every other week. I'm tired of it and frankly don't like to be a part of it.

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
Yes.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
Night time is when I frequently play. I run off of Eastern Standard Time (EST), so roughly 7pm - 12am would be best

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.
1) Connorjhall01
2) oxoKAMIKAZEoxo
3) LYC4N

Last edited by HeavyArm on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

HeavyArm

Back to top Go down

HeavyArm's Application Empty Re: HeavyArm's Application

Post  UnderworldHedes Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Someone coming over from Winter Surprised

and i actually made a dp, even tho it didn't pick up, but i was killing with of the party members including him, and he handled himself well i believe, so i will vote yes, gl, and so far, i have had no issues with him and never encountered him before that....just voting based on him and not on his guild.
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:32 pm

We're kinda expecting some apps from former winter people so not so surprised...

@HeavyArm - we are looking for 3 refs though, so if you know of a third you could add please do so (perhaps if you ask hedes or someone else you've pt'ed with)

@Hedes - keep dp'ing nabcakes Razz
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Well if you party with any over Nine ask them to be a refrence ive just partyed with this player on his main in a running party in tols hm he is a very good player and didnt fault once the party was quite bad sin didnt listen, so this player summoned bp and helped me heal whole party he seems really friendly and i have no objection to him joining so its a yes from me fair anuff he joined a bad guild to begin with but people deverse a second chance as soon as he found out winter are a bunch of tossers he seen the light joined best guild Smile!
connorjhall
connorjhall

https://www.facebook.com/connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  gorgan Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:15 pm

He is a good player, big help during dps when i was the puller (MB pulling ftw). Never even had issues with him when he was on Winter. He once said "I dont mess with people who dont disturb me", which sounds exactly like the guild motto~

Yes from me Smile
gorgan
gorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  evildante Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:31 pm

@Rom - well i see 3 refs here... and all 3 are really good players.

If they vote yes for you i hav no prop with you, Gl on App bounce
evildante
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:37 pm

evildante wrote:@Rom - well i see 3 refs here... and all 3 are really good players.

If they vote yes for you i hav no prop with you, Gl on App bounce
looks like he's got his third...had only 2 listed when i posted that.
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:42 pm

i think the issue with winter falls on 4 maybe 5 of it's members i have no issue with any others ..
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:07 am

I was on teamspeak when Kami came inches from leveling him for being in Winter guild.

He handled himself well, communicated with Kami and Connor directly about his status.

Will endorse based on this, but no party experience with him yet. This doesn't suprise me though, I usually do not party outside alliance unless I'm in the mood to burn bottles.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachi Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:43 am

Well never saw him involved on crap just a like 10 people i have listed and with a hugr NO sign ready in case they have no shame and apply but in this guy case never got issues with him and even buffed me even after i said no thx when i was soloing,,,,i take ur guys opinions as reference and back up ur deccisions

Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:50 am

Being involved in some pointless guild wars was never a reason for me to start rappelz either; in fact, all I ever looked for in ANY game was pure and simple relaxing PvE, and I stick to that. Being a T2 with two PK's says much about me. What you said in your app, is exactly what I would've said.
In addition, you mention Shatter as your friend; one of my RL friends I started to play Rappelz with years ago played with Shatter a few times lately and says he is a very nice guy. I know it's only a friends reference, but I like it anyway.

Yes from me.

Just a tiny remark: we've had issues with some guilds in the past (mostly on account of a few pk-happy people here and there), and it will probably happen again, sooner or later. It can't be 100% prevented, no matter how tolerant you are ^^
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:37 am

I myself don't have any issues here but I do not vote for people with whom I didn't get a chance to party... So if u want my vote, grab me on my Healer and let's hit the dungeons. Till then sustaining my vote.
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  xXUltimateBSXx Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:40 am

I say yess to heavy because he is a good guy. Helped me when i was goign threw 130+ quesline and have partied with him he does well and i think would b a great addition to us ^^ so yes from me
xXUltimateBSXx
xXUltimateBSXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:45 am

I think I used to be in a guild with HeavyArmsmany many moons ago (Uxg or Charm) I think it was Uxg. If that was him he was a decent player then, but to be honest even if I'm wrong on that one. The night I was going to PK him for his tag after talking to him for a litttle while he struck me as a ok sort of guy. As Dae said he handle the situation well and dealt with it accordingly, I said he could use me as a reference. I don't know him too well but I'd like to give him a chance in Nines. So I vote Yes.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Warb1rD Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:05 pm

No issue here. My problem is with BADNAME2413 (thats never gonna get old to me lol), and his drones who think cause they kill 1 or 2 of us at a time that they are awesome. Yet when 20 of us show up and wipe them out, strangely enough he doesnt have any bottles to use.

Anyways....if your ok with my guildies, your ok with me.
Warb1rD
Warb1rD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah99 Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:45 pm

a decent player knowing how to play in pt and willing to help other ppl. By leaving Winter and join 9s, you know you will be in that kid's kos and will be suffered for a period.

I vote yes.
Sarah99
Sarah99

Back to top Go down

Post  kester110 Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:58 am

-----

Last edited by Warb1rD on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You're in Winter. -.-)
kester110
kester110

Back to top Go down

Post  bali Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:26 am

I vote yes to him just based on his decision to join us coming over from Winter.

bali

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:14 am

Admitted...welcome to 9signs.
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down