NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XxMaybethxX curiosity

+2
xROMULUSx
Maybeth
6 posters

Go down

XxMaybethxX curiosity Empty XxMaybethxX curiosity

Post  Maybeth Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:31 pm

[b]I want to be a member of ninesings but do not know how to enter the guil English is not much hope someone tells me how to enter, thanks;)

My pj is XxMaybethxX druid lvl 114 My great desire is to become stronger to help others;)

Last edited by Maybeth on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : helping others)
Maybeth
Maybeth

Back to top Go down

XxMaybethxX curiosity Empty Re: XxMaybethxX curiosity

Post  xROMULUSx Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:57 pm

xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:28 am

I see that you are from Chile, if your main language is Spanish, than Sachihel, Vatory, or xSilverSkyx among many others who are multi-lingual in our guild can help you with your application. Like a Star @ heaven Good luck Like a Star @ heaven
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  angelicreformer Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:26 pm

i've never heard of u, but im hoping that u can speak some sort of english ingame, i personally understand zero spanish so partying with you or interacting with you will be EXTREMELY hard for me, im hoping ur also able to speak english or at least type it well so we can get to know each other Wink till u complete a real app vote is withheld Smile wish u the best ^^

angelicreformer

Back to top Go down

Post  STPAULIGURL Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:47 am

I have 2 things too say. Not sure whom u are and Gl on app to getting into jr9signs due to ur lvl. And second.....omg HOT. I know where I am moving too. Lol. Don't mind me am recently single. Again Gl on ur app.
STPAULIGURL
STPAULIGURL

Back to top Go down

Post  evildante Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Daeshala wrote:I see that you are from Chile, if your main language is Spanish, than Sachihel, Vatory, or xSilverSkyx among many others who are multi-lingual in our guild can help you with your application. Like a Star @ heaven Good luck Like a Star @ heaven

What about me? i speak spanish too!!!!!! im always a good help Cool
evildante
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:17 pm

There you go. Someone get ahold of her in game and help her apply Smile
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  evildante Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:19 pm

Maybeth wrote:[b]I want to be a member of ninesings but do not know how to enter the guil English is not much hope someone tells me how to enter, thanks;)

My pj is XxMaybethxX druid lvl 114 My great desire is to become stronger to help others;)

Mira tienes que copiar y pegar todo lo que dice and el foro, y responder, despues de que arregles tu aplicacion para este guild, ya podremos votar, y darte un SI, si tienes alguna duda preguntale a SilverSky que ella sabe tambien, como por ahora no puedo meterme al juego, pero la semana que sigue si. Aqui esta lo que tienes que responder, copia y pega esto, y adita tu aplicacion, buena suerte. Cool

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.
evildante
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Been over a week since this application posted and applicant hasn't posted anything new. If anybody runs across her in-game perhaps check and see if she's still interested and point her towards someone who can help with any language barrier.

Locking, app can be re-opened or a new one posted if applicant returns.
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum