NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXKi113rxX Applycation

+15
Doki
STPAULIGURL
Daeshala
DuDeSoN
Warb1rD
ImGladImNotYourPet
kester110
evildante
angelicreformer
DaenV
xDarkside
chacal1991
UnderworldHedes
iiScarletRose
Ki113r
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

xXKi113rxX Applycation - Page 2 Empty Re: xXKi113rxX Applycation

Post  Daeshala Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:27 am

Exe and Oxy and others, your protest is noted.
I understand the concerns about past behavior, but I haven't seen or heard about any of this occurring recently so I'm inclined to believe him that he doesn't burn and pillage the dungeons anymore. I did party with killer last night, he was capable of playing in a party setting and "letting the tank do its thing" to avoid getting aggro, which was very good considering how sleepy and loopy connor was. I didn't see him running his mouth at anyone on the bridge the 30 minutes before party either. Neither did he do this when I was walking around up there on one of my unknown lower alts to make sure it wasn't just good behavior "because Dae was there"

Here is what I will do. I really want to give him a chance, but to put fears to rest about problems, 14 days no forum access upon admittance with probation, and any problems at all, guildies can message myself and mystic on forums with screens and we will take it from there.

Killer, if this is acceptable to you, pm me or EvilMystic on game for an invite.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum