NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hide-and-go seek champ dies

4 posters

Go down

hide-and-go seek champ dies Empty hide-and-go seek champ dies

Post  Mystic Mon May 02, 2011 1:11 am

hide and go seek champ Sept 2001 - May 2011 dies

President Obama announce the death of Osama bin Laden cheers
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

hide-and-go seek champ dies Empty Re: hide-and-go seek champ dies

Post  Daeshala Mon May 02, 2011 1:14 am

Todash announced it in guild chat a little while ago, I couldn't believe it! on CNN.com there are live streams from Washington DC, people are celebrating in the streets.

May the victims of September 11, and all the victims afterwards on both sides of this mess in the middle east rest in peace, hopefully this will be the root that once pulled kills the poisonous weed.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  flamingsword Mon May 02, 2011 12:09 pm

I fear....The worst is yet to come....
flamingsword
flamingsword

Back to top Go down

Post  Doki Mon May 09, 2011 9:41 am

While I usually don't celebrate anyone's death...if anyone ever "had it coming", it's this slimeball.
Not only did he kill Christians and Jewish, he killed his own faith, Muslims, worldwide, all with equal abandon in the name of his version of jihad. I think flamingsword has it right, as well, Al-Qaida will attempt a few half-assed retaliations to try and show they are still viable even though they will probably be small and set abroad. And probably against their own kind yet again. It saddens and sickens me that such a small minority can kill members of their own faith with such disregard, and it's gone on for so many centuries I don't think it will end in my lifetime. Men, Women, Children...there is no honor in randomly killing in the name of a God who must surely be so disgusted with your actions he commends you straight to the very sewers of Hell before you even get there.
I hope Allah pisses on him, and the Prophet Mohammed wipes his ass with his beard. And that his 72 virgins turn out to be camels and goats...at least he'd feel at home.

I apologize if I've offended anyone. I've lost family in Afghanistan over this asshole. It hurts, and it makes me angry.

Last edited by Doki on Mon May 09, 2011 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling...no coffee yet today :P)
Doki
Doki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down