NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

+8
Maeven
gorgan
Vashtii
Daeshala
Sealing
Sarah99
THEone1
toniaheal
12 posters

Go down

application Empty application

Post  toniaheal Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:57 am

1) i am toniaheal i am 133 priest and my name is Tonia!
2)i want join NineSigns cuz i party with some NineSigns members and i know many people from this guild
3)yes i can participate
4)My last guild was Guardianz and i left cuz of some probs with one of their members
5)yes i want
6)at any time i am in
7)AngelaMadness,THEone1,ApocalipseHealer,Skathi

toniaheal

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  THEone1 Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:09 am

hello Very Happy my vote is yes always
THEone1
THEone1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah99 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:19 am

Had pts with you back in my old farming time in pp. Not pleasant pts with you bcuz you didt heal pets and said it is SB's task to heal pets, not healer's and not taking advises from other ppl nor had communications with other ppl peaceful. Not sure how your playing style now in sanc/toa so good luck on your application, but I think your application will be sunk anyway :p
Sarah99
Sarah99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealing Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:25 am

/offtopic

aint the purpuse of an sb to heal pets?

Sealing
Sealing

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:39 am

Its everyone's job to do everything they can to make the party a success. All classes have multiple functions, although granted some are better at some functions than others. Mystic will back me up on this, a bs is not really meant to be a pet or otherwise healer, but we more often than not find ourselves healing. It's all about teamwork and communication. When you get good at these things you can create unconventional parties which work just fine (like healerless parties which are primarily petclasses and buff slaves) What will get me to leave a party fast is if someone *can* do something to make the party better but *won't* because they don't think it's their *job*. Major peeve.

/ontopic: If people are voting no on your application and you would still like to proceede, you will need to party with these people and show them that you have changed.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah99 Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:47 pm

yup..I totally agree with Dae.

here's a FYI

application Rappelzscreen00000029k

Sarah99
Sarah99

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:19 pm

A big part of being in this guild is getting along with the people in it - I feel we're missing comradory and civility here
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  gorgan Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:27 pm

SB supposed to heal pets ^^ i agree, but taking into account the amount of damage dealt and the amount we heal, a single sb aint enough to heal the pet.

Real case scenario- when i was 115+ and hawk was also around 117 i think :
Hawk had 13k hp(more or less), I used him to take aggro off my healer that time, the mob hit it for around 1.1k per hit non crit. Since I was using a 2h mace, my heal was only 1.8k every 5+1 sec(+1 indicates cast time). The mob sucessfully smacked it for around 3 times per heal round. Therefore, even topped with creature restoration the amount dealt with by SB heals wont be enough if prolonged over a period of time(and in this case it was because hawk had higher aggro and it took some time to get it to tanker). I will say that if the healer refuses to heal my pet, it will obviously became a dead bird.

End of scenario.

/ontopic I remember that I have been to a few parties where it wasn't out of control and you did perform your job properly (couldnt see pets dieing cause i was constantly healing them). I'll hold my vote till I get a party with you.
gorgan
gorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:56 am

gorgan wrote:SB supposed to heal pets ^^ i agree, but taking into account the amount of damage dealt and the amount we heal, a single sb aint enough to heal the pet.

1st I agree with gorgan! That is a fact! I tried being true staff SB healer and it didn't work out well either. As a Priest I to need some help from SB when things get tough, but I don't expect miracles.

+1 to what Sarah wrote

+1 to what Vashti vrote

Now, tonia was a friend of mine for quite some time. She never knew how to play properly on bishop, nor soldier, and I doubt she can be a good Priest now. But hey, like Dae said people do change their play stile. Further more, tonia attacked me few months ago (like I said before in other topic) and didn't even had decency to apologize and now she expects me to vote yes to my guild.
Sorry tonia, NO from me like I said to you boyfriend Fonias.
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

application Empty reply

Post  toniaheal Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:35 am

well as i see the voting is going bad for me......but i dont blame u for this. u say all these cuz sometimes maybe i shown bad behavior or i didnt play as good as u expect.....so for this reason i want to ask u to give me a chance and to fonias too...we rnt that u saw or we shown......btw ty for the votings and i hope to give me the chance that i ask for....ty anyways!!!!

toniaheal

Back to top Go down

Post  Piotr Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:22 am

SB= dd, healer= healer???? lol
Piotr
Piotr
Alliance Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothangel77 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:51 am

I would have to say no for now..So there is a chance to change my mind prty with other guildies and make a name for yourself...
Gothangel77
Gothangel77

Back to top Go down

Post  Rukenshin Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Yeah dp with me Smile

Rukenshin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodVzla Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:39 pm

I vote yes, she is a good friend of mine, is a sweet person, maybe she made some mistakes in the past, everyone at some point we were wrong, but I think if she asks for an opportunity to prove that she can be a better player, let's give him that opportunity. Gl with you app tonia!!! Smile
BloodVzla
BloodVzla

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:57 am

BloodVzla wrote:I vote yes, she is a good friend of mine, is a sweet person, maybe she made some mistakes in the past, everyone at some point we were wrong, but I think if she asks for an opportunity to prove that she can be a better player, let's give him that opportunity. Gl with you app tonia!!! Smile

She can prove herself outside of guild, and if she has really changed then we can all vote again.
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down