NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!!

+7
Zyppora
Shad0w
ApocalypseHealer
Daeshala
ThisIsBS
Vashtii
Rukenshin
11 posters

Go down

IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!! Empty IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!!

Post  Rukenshin Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Rukenshin

Back to top Go down

IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!! Empty Re: IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!!

Post  Vashtii Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:19 pm

I don't like clicking on random links... Especially since thre is nothing else written about it - what is it?
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!! Empty Re: IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!!

Post  ThisIsBS Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:41 pm

safe searched it, it's just a kts server blog from the looks of it.
ThisIsBS
ThisIsBS

Back to top Go down

IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!! Empty XD

Post  Rukenshin Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:47 pm

These are the Boss card stats on KTS

IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!! Bc111
IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!! Bc210
IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!! Bc310
IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!! Bc410
IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!! Bc511

Picture of a New pet Evo 3
IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!! 22u7m10

Rukenshin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:59 am

omg I want that pet..... uh oh
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseHealer Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:30 am

Vashtii wrote:I don't like clicking on random links... Especially since thre is nothing else written about it - what is it?
rick rolled? Laughing

ApocalypseHealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shad0w Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Daeshala wrote:omg I want that pet..... uh oh

me to we have to get one =p
Shad0w
Shad0w

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:40 am

So, which card boosts DM skills? I'm looking at Likirius boosting Healer skills and Kiscia boosting Fighter skills. Where are the other boosts?
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Well, silex increases our deep evasion - but ur right, I don't see anything special for dms -
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealing Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:18 pm

dms dont need it anyway..... :O

POWER TO THE FIGHTERS!
Sealing
Sealing

Back to top Go down

Post  Calabos Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:35 pm

um well i see some nice things for dms
mana leach (you can use higher lvl spawns)
hold ( imagine, usefull in pvp and pve, your opponent wont be able to reach ya or he will reach ya atleast in a longer time)
haste of conjouror ( wasnt that the autocast spell? if yes you can use more often spells with higher cast time, cause there is the possibility that they cast instantly)
silence ( could be nice vs other mages)
and fear ofc

but yea there are more cards for warrior classes. i like the hp leach/ takin rage/hold/stun/def debuff/gale force/murderos intent cards, well and the invulnability card makes a t2 sin kinda immortal.
Calabos
Calabos

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:42 pm

I'm just looking at the Kiscia card boost, and I'm thinking 'thanks for making archers more OP than they already are'.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Lolz, dae help me kill Lucius to get his card and haste of conjurer xD I'll go r7
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Rukenshin Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Can anybody translate these pictures?
IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!! Witch_12

IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!! Witch_13

Rukenshin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rukenshin Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:27 pm

IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!! Evof
IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!! Evo1k

Rukenshin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rukenshin Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:39 pm

IDK if anybody uses this website but check it out!! 1198715_2

Rukenshin

Back to top Go down

Post  Galahallt Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Is it only me or will pvp be completly based on luck now lol?
Like if some of that boss card effects just happen in a pvp and you totally random stun/fear your opponent I think its easy to win... so once more luck based pvp.. its alrdy like that with the t2 pertify stuff I heared so like a pertify in the right time wins the duell but with all that cards its gonna be insane lol xD
Galahallt
Galahallt

Back to top Go down

Post  Calabos Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:25 pm

hm well two things, first i guess im to stupid to find the webside link or whatever xd
well and the thing with bosscards... i kinda more worry about those two highest boss cards than about random fear hold etc., cause involnerability (or however its called) and gale force for characters is just uber overpowered. i mean look at an t2 assassin with +50% hp +50% patk and +70% atk speed bounce i dont even wanna think about the dmg
or wait ... im an assassin ;p
Calabos
Calabos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rukenshin Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Haha yeah, here is a video of the boss in the new quest line, 500million xp for 2 boss' insane!!!!!!!

If your thinking to yourself, man i like that song what is it, here you go Smile

Rukenshin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zethron Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:58 am

WTB Abhuva and Lady Ruina cards!!!
Zethron
Zethron

Back to top Go down

Post  Rukenshin Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:39 am

Found this on facebook thought it was quite interesting.

IN RUSSIAN RAPPELZ started e7 part2 and appeared new quest line(130+), if ppl are 140lvl with 1st quest can grind his ton from 140lvl till 148. and later they will get a quest to kill 185lvl boss. btw it's easy he dont have mass dmg skill. SeductiveBreeder, Fenrir server.
Thx for attention

Rukenshin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:45 pm

I guess that's my trip to R7 right there.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down