NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guild application

5 posters

Go down

guild application Empty guild application

Post  Tfly Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Hi to all tha read this.

I wish to apply to Ninesigns.

1) Who are you? TflyPetz lvl 128. dont really have alts as I have only played for around 5 weeks. Was in Darkblasters before but found it a bit too casual with lack of high end content due to players being mostly of lower level (they are really nice people!). Old player, almost as old as Goagor ( not quite! ) Old school gamer not new to MMOs. British born Korean in London. Korean blood gives me the ability to actually enjoy grinding hourson end.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns? Have played with a few Ninesigns especially in PP1/PP2 and the guild were players that played the game properly, had good manners and nice bunch of people. Have always believed a good guild is where there are good hearted people and good players.

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)? Yes and no. ATM playing alot due to sick leave at work. probably will play 1 or 2 hours a day ( much more at weekends ) max in the new year and avaliable then to do.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why: have left Darkblasters weeks ago. As above a casual guild with afew hardcore gamers.

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to? yes but i dont play other characters. One is lvl 50, and one lvl 13. Havent really logged on them.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game? Probably around 10pm GMT.

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. MM, Gorgon and Rukenshin

Tfly

Back to top Go down

guild application Empty Re: guild application

Post  gorgan Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:08 am

*facepalms* 1st, my name is gorgan not gorgon....
Yes from me, fun guy, jokes around, and not the i-only-care-about-myself type of guy.
gorgan
gorgan

Back to top Go down

guild application Empty application

Post  X1345Nick1345X Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:46 pm

okay 5 weeks thats pretty damn good i been playing 4 months now my main lvl 116 i vote yes i dped with them on alt once when they were playing lower lvls so i vote yes

X1345Nick1345X

Back to top Go down

Post  Tfly Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 pm

haha sorry Gorg ^^ i always get names wrong :S
i think its cuz im on sick leave and nothing to do but to powerlevel :S Kinda sad really lolol

Tfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Boos Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:25 pm

I did pt with him 1 time in Sanc 2 days ago. Nice guy, knew what was doing the whole time.

GL on ur application^^
Boos
Boos

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:10 am

Alrightie, this has been up a while, no problems here. PM me in game for invite. Welcome to NineSigns Smile
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down