NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubba app

+3
Mystic
Maeven
Rubba
7 posters

Go down

Rubba app Empty Rubba app

Post  Rubba Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 am

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

My name i Reuben 19 year old from Norway. My chars are Rubba 124 wl was in ha but most of the people joined you. dont use my alts but rubba2 is a lvl 38 or soh figher.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?

The reason why i want to join Ninesigns is that most of my old ha friends joined your guild, and you seem like a good and active guild and you where a good ally for ha and had some dps whit nine members and liked their personality and style of playing.

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
cant say i am suuper active but trying to be online atleast 1 or 2 h each day. and i chek forums alot soh if i know that it is a ta that day or a siege i will try to be online the whole day.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:
all of a sudden everyone joined you and those who stayed are not active. not that fun to be the online one online.

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
dont use him but that is no problem

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
that is a difficult question i work shifts soh it is different from week too week.

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals

i have to get back at that one dont want to write a name whitout talking whit the persons but think some of the old ha know me on this name or from my other acc enmb.(gave the char away when i left rappelz for a period. i am off to oslo to see my dad for a week soh wont be online but hope for a posetive reply. Can talk whit persons from this guild that i know to get them to vouch for me if that is needed. if soh just delete this post and i will uppload a new one when i get back. found a old pick form me and red from back in epic 3 or 4 P
Rubba app Rappel11

Rubba

Back to top Go down

Rubba app Empty Re: Rubba app

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:43 am

Good that you followed us to this place, definitely a yes from me.
Btw, GuardianPhoenix ( who is in the party in that screenshot ) is also in this guild Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:54 am

I would vote no cause Rubba beat me to r6... tongue

Just a joke...She is quite a player and a good person so it's a big yes from me! flower
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:58 am

np here
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Seher Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:07 am

my other acc enmb.(gave the char away when i left rappelz for a period

enmb reminds me of someone, can u expand on that?

I'll hold my vote untill a response.
Seher
Seher

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger2nd Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:21 pm

i remember enmb, man that was a long time ago. a yes from me.
Harbinger2nd
Harbinger2nd

Back to top Go down

Post  Calabos Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:03 pm

definatly a yes from me
Calabos
Calabos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubba Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Seher wrote:
my other acc enmb.(gave the char away when i left rappelz for a period

enmb reminds me of someone, can u expand on that?

I'll hold my vote untill a response.

lalala singin in the rain TM rubba. hmm some german player who tok over the acc when i left like 2-3 months after the alliance whit w7 fell apart. he joined 24 and thats what i remember from him. but dont know what you are thinking about Seher.

Rubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubba Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Maeven wrote:I would vote no cause Rubba beat me to r6... tongue

Just a joke...She is quite a player and a good person so it's a big yes from me! flower

still a boy maeven;p

Rubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubba Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:32 pm

iiVanessa wrote:Good that you followed us to this place, definitely a yes from me.
Btw, GuardianPhoenix ( who is in the party in that screenshot ) is also in this guild Smile

hehe yeah know about GP just saw his name there now. remember when him and me where the deffing healers against pio and his alliance back when pio was still r4. Qoute pio in that siege KILL THE HEALERS no need to tell what happend

Rubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Yes, Rubba.
Welcome to NineSigns.
PM EvilMystic for your invite, he is lead atm.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum