NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To give some peace and love

5 posters

Go down

To give some peace and love Empty To give some peace and love

Post  Kazer Fri May 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Ok so after talking with peeps... I thought that maybe I should post something about what happened.

I'm really firstly sorry for anyone I offended I didn't mean anything joining W7. Honestly and I never knew there was a problem I did know someone was gonna be mad. I had friends in both places(more like 6) and it was heart breaking to choose. Right now I wish I stayed guildless or just sitting in nuke alone to be honest.

Anyway I'm not gonna say excuses or try not to. I know I let people down and I am pretty much a horrible person.

No matter what I do at this point I can never make anything right...

I hope that you'll allow me for a alt into the guild I wont create conflicts. You know I'm not like that I hope. I do understand that yes it will take time. I just hope and pray so badly that everyone will find it in their hearts to forgive me. I really.. I really do love you guys as my friends and... well if you dont want to I understand.

I intend to stay the same person I always have been. Passive mostly non pker, Rawr'er, hugs, you know the stuff that makes me, me.

-_- this is sent from the bottom of my heart seeking forgiveness maybe not right away but with time maybe everything can go back to be the way it used to be.

*dries her eyes*
Kazer
Kazer

Back to top Go down

To give some peace and love Empty Re: To give some peace and love

Post  Magnus Fri May 28, 2010 7:22 pm

You good and have always been good in my eyes Kazer!!! I dont see any need to apologise or anything cause once you are a cool/nice/good person then doesnt matter to me what guild you are in... but this is just my opinion anyway Very Happy
Magnus
Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Fri May 28, 2010 7:26 pm

as you have no main in 9's it make no scene to take up a slot that a 110+ main can fill . after you made your choice @ w7 your forum access to our members only section has been revoked ..

your still welcomed to post in the open sections ..

xxx ooo
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazer Fri May 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Like I said I know it will take time that's why I hope someday it'll be ok.

This is mainly just trying to clear the air for everyone since everyone seems mad/disappointed/upset/etc at me -_- I'm just hoping everyone will see me for me not just for this. Thats all.
Kazer
Kazer

Back to top Go down

Post  Galahallt Fri May 28, 2010 9:25 pm

mm I think I pk you for your forum avatar it looks far to cute and even if I don't know anything bout what ever happened that icon definatly belongs to your evil plan cuz its cute and MAKES ppl forgive (whatever) lawZ
Galahallt
Galahallt

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Sat May 29, 2010 2:06 am

Kazer!! D= Ok I have to agree with Gala, your avatar has to be some sort of evil plot or somethin xD

Well I won't blame you for making a choice. I can only relate to how hard it must have been to do so. If you ever feel you made the wrong choice then I'm sure there will be a spot for you in 9s.

About forgiving and seeing you for you, I think you should know that the choices you make will make you into who you are. So yes, there will be people who will think worse of you because of this ... *stares at avatar* ... but not for long I think =/

As for me, I mourn the fact that you joined W7 (we're not exactly on overly friendly terms with them), but I'll always see you as the person who let me look at her wet undies =D

To give some peace and love Kazerwet
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down