NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*sniff sniff*

3 posters

Go down

*sniff sniff* Empty *sniff sniff*

Post  LunaSerenity Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:40 am

Let me in!!!

Waaaahhh... I wanna join your guild *sniff sniff* I have a 97 Archer or a 94 BattleKahuna.. They are awesome and cute!!! And they are nasty sometimes Laughing The BattleKahuna loves to dance all time and can´t stop using his AoEs all time. She loves to tank and actually uses her skills too much. Getting out of mana for a BK is not that easy, but possible Wink

My Archer.. Hmm, what to say.. She is just awesome.. I´m gonna play her to r5 soon Very Happy She wanna look a lot better as she does already. She is always nice and loves to cuddle all time. That´s why her name is cuddling cat. Sometimes she scratches others, but this only happens, when you are not nice to her. She also loves her AoEs and her Stuns. She has most experiences in PvP, since this char is just made to PvP.. lol

Lol.. I am just jking around.. I know, you don´t take alts and it´s fine.. Just wanted to introduce my chars, who are looking for a guild.. Razz
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

*sniff sniff* Empty Re: *sniff sniff*

Post  Vashtii Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:19 pm

look us up for dp's....there's a group of us that are fresh r5's, we'd love to have ur archer! or ur huna! PM me IG anytime for a party!
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydrus Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:30 pm

mostly the huna... dont see too many nowadays :s
Hydrus
Hydrus

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaSerenity Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:16 am

If you need Huna, pm me ingame Wink When I am not in a dp (still trying to get my bp to r7 and then just play those chars, who are needed), I´d love to join you in dp Very Happy
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:50 pm

hooray! cheers
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content