NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you be doing when the servers go live?

+2
Pokai
Daeshala
6 posters

Go down

What will you be doing when the servers go live? Empty What will you be doing when the servers go live?

Post  Daeshala Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:15 am

Just like the topic says, What's the first thing you're gonna do in the new installment?

I know for sure I'll log in to Dae, make sure my pets are all still there, then I'll move DragonLady to QueenAnn and commence some mega farming, unless of course the opportunity to solo or dp present themselves. Smile

Either way, I'll be in vent, come find me Razz
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

What will you be doing when the servers go live? Empty Re: What will you be doing when the servers go live?

Post  Pokai Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:19 am

Daeshala wrote:Just like the topic says, What's the first thing you're gonna do in the new installment?

I know for sure I'll log in to Dae, make sure my pets are all still there, then I'll move DragonLady to QueenAnn and commence some mega farming, unless of course the opportunity to solo or dp present themselves. Smile

Either way, I'll be in vent, come find me Razz

first thing ill do its spam the guild chat.
then PKPKPKPKPK in the deathmatch zone Very Happy
then if time is left ill go farm for my black unicorn (forgot name)
Pokai
Pokai

Back to top Go down

What will you be doing when the servers go live? Empty Re: What will you be doing when the servers go live?

Post  Piotr Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:45 am

I should be bck from school approx 1 hour before server goes live, and ill do some ss for sure if u wanna join dae (of course if we wont get the extend of the extend of the extend of the extended maintenance Wink U know we gotta get da staff for da event Razz
Piotr
Piotr
Alliance Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:52 am

1. Login
2. Create char
3. Level to 5
4. Change to Channel 2
5. Move Grace + Luna to new char
6. Grind to Lv15
7. Delete char
8. Go to 2.

Just as long as it takes to get a perm Witch Hat on Vashi's head.
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealing Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:08 am

say @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ in guildchat then pk with pok
Sealing
Sealing

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:58 am

Zyppora wrote:1. Login
2. Create char
3. Level to 5
4. Change to Channel 2
5. Move Grace + Luna to new char
6. Grind to Lv15
7. Delete char
8. Go to 2.

Just as long as it takes to get a perm Witch Hat on Vashi's head.

OMG how weird! Thats EXACTLY what I'm going to do!!!!! O.O
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down