NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your character!

2 posters

Go down

Post your character! Empty Post your character!

Post  Daeshala Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:00 am

I have two characters on Neverwinter though I don't play too much. Daeshala is a 60 Control Wizard (11.2k gs) and Aerlynn is a 26 Devoted Cleric. I try to log in daily for my coins and to check my mail, and I generally play during CTA events. Yes, that's my Lillend in the background Very Happy
Post your character! Whitedae_zpscb5da96c
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post your character! Empty Re: Post your character!

Post  Zverca Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:45 am

Ok, this game looks interesting enough for rainy days. I'll install it and give it a try; as soon as I make a toon I'll post it here. Just a quick question before I do that: are there different NW servers/regions?
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:57 pm

As of right now, there's Dragon and one other server, I believe in German.Dragon server is predominantly english, though there may be a version of the client that speaks your language. I'm in a clan "neverlight" right now, but no one talks to me so I could leave if someone starts a 9s there
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:26 am

Created an account and started a devoted cleric. Being a total noob, I'm pretty much just solving quests and have fun with it...kids love to watch my toon struggling for survival, so it's quite allright for now Very Happy

Oh, and happy belated BD, Dae ^^
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down