NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thanks for the good times

4 posters

Go down

thanks for the good times Empty thanks for the good times

Post  xXOldManXx Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:07 am

im sorry i left the guild but it seems i didnt fit into your guild. i dont like asking for help but when i do everyone to busy doing there own thing. i just dont want any hard feelings. i just think your guild was not for me bye bye

xXOldManXx

Back to top Go down

thanks for the good times Empty Re: thanks for the good times

Post  MyAxeRockz Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:49 am

That's ok, not everyone can fit in:) Hmmm, when you don't ask, you don't get any answers. And when you first ask, its just your own luck that we are busy:/ Ask right away, and you might be able to avoid that:) But, our usual "help the guildies do witch quest and VI" is on sundays, just so you know:)
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  xXOldManXx Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:53 am

MyAxeRockz wrote:That's ok, not everyone can fit in:) Hmmm, when you don't ask, you don't get any answers. And when you first ask, its just your own luck that we are busy:/ Ask right away, and you might be able to avoid that:) But, our usual "help the guildies do witch quest and VI" is on sundays, just so you know:)
just so u know i was asking for a little help over the past week and no one even answered me. maybe because no one really knows me and i do talk in chat box much. sundays are one of the only days i really cant play cause that is wifey day lol. bottom line is i just dont want ppl to be mad at me-i just want to dp and play the game. i like this game alot. tc rock Very Happy

xXOldManXx

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Sorry to hear nobody was answering you...sometimes people get busy in a pt or something and don't pay attention to guild chat...and I know there are times when most people are logged in but afk so it's really hard to tell sometimes how many people are actually around and available. I know I go afk alot, like today i went to work still logged in, and i won't get back to it for about 9 hours. I understand the Sunday thing...my wifey likes her time with me too ^_^. Generally if you need help with quests on other days than sunday we encourage a post in the forums about it...usually people can schedule it better that way, i know there's been a few times someone has needed help with a quest but I had just popped ss in a pt or something and would have helped otherwise.

So, sorry that you left us, but nobody is mad at you.
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  xXOldManXx Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:09 pm

xROMULUSx wrote: Sorry to hear nobody was answering you...sometimes people get busy in a pt or something and don't pay attention to guild chat...and I know there are times when most people are logged in but afk so it's really hard to tell sometimes how many people are actually around and available. I know I go afk alot, like today i went to work still logged in, and i won't get back to it for about 9 hours. I understand the Sunday thing...my wifey likes her time with me too ^_^. Generally if you need help with quests on other days than sunday we encourage a post in the forums about it...usually people can schedule it better that way, i know there's been a few times someone has needed help with a quest but I had just popped ss in a pt or something and would have helped otherwise.

So, sorry that you left us, but nobody is mad at you.
thanks for the reply and im glad ppl are not mad at me cause im just an oldman trying to have a little fun in my old life cheers cheers

xXOldManXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Sorry to hear that Sad Hope you find another guild that will suit you.
And I'm not online so often so can't be much of a help, but if u see me online feel free to pm me and I'll help you out with everything u need Smile If I don't answer then I'm afk.

Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  xXOldManXx Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:56 pm

thanks for the nice reply. hope to see you in game tc cheers

xXOldManXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down